Being used

Missy45

Missy45
Posted

I have a question...what does being used mean? If a person say to you they want to be used, what does that mean? Please be kind. Thank you. 

Posted
Used for sex and personal satisfaction. Being used usually negates the persons being used pleasure and is a bit more selfish. Sort of the way you use a sex you. You use it and get off then clean it up and put it away don’t care if it got off. But, usually the person being used likes the other person taking them and getting used in that way. Used is simply as it sounds the person using takes advantage of them for their own satisfaction and that alone can be some what degrading and a turn on for the person being used.
xP****
Posted
When someone says they want to be used, they mean they want to be a fuck doll and to be played with however you see fit for as long as you want!
Posted
You'd need to ask the person themselves for context. I'd avoid anyone commenting to private message them for their opinion. If they had anything worthwhile to add, they'd offer it here.
catnip86
Posted
It's a broad term, but, to me at least, it means (for example) that you are tied up and teased before the main event. And a bit of spanking (however gently or hard you like) has also been known

Many people take it much further than that but I tend not to. Specifically, I'm not into *** or ***, I don't see the point. I do, however, have a lady friend who enjoys being naked except for a collar and lead and is considering being taken to a club that way. It's a question, she says, of being exposed and ***, but still feeling safe and cared about.

Does any of that make sense? Might it attract or excite you? - catnip x
Posted
It’s a close cousin of objectification
fa****
Posted
I would imagine if you just started and want to have fun . Set some limits to your use. Talk to you prospects and make sure you are the one comfortable
Posted
In the kink-consenual view, it is when you want the other person to fuck you the way they want. Usually referring or preferred rough or fast, or rough and fast. Also not limited to the opposites partners kinks in disregard of the pleasure of the person getting fucked.

Sometimes used by a power bottom, to encourage their Dom or switch to stop being gentle.

Example:
"C'mon Dom/switch, stop being so gentle with me, use me like one of your fuck toys"

Other situation could be of a Dom/switch encouraging the bottom to fuck back.
As to where they're on the top and the Dom or switch encourage the bottom to do more fucking.

"You're fucking me, but you're not using me, I want you to fucking use me like one of your dildos"

Hope this helps.
Posted
1 minute ago, iamRey said:
In the kink-consenual view, it is when you want the other person to fuck you the way they want. Usually referring or preferred rough or fast, or rough and fast. Also not limited to the opposites partners kinks in disregard of the pleasure of the person getting fucked.

Sometimes used by a power bottom, to encourage their Dom or switch to stop being gentle.

Example:
"C'mon Dom/switch, stop being so gentle with me, use me like one of your fuck toys"

Other situation could be of a Dom/switch encouraging the bottom to fuck back.
As to where they're on the top and the Dom or switch encourage the bottom to do more fucking.

"You're fucking me, but you're not using me, I want you to fucking use me like one of your dildos"

Hope this helps.

Not to be confused with Free-use.
Which despite having a similar "vibe" to it, has completely different rules and dynamics than the que of "use me" which is a way of consenting while Free-use is more common in use of consensual non consensual sex.

Posted
imo, “being used” is basically someone using me as a personal dildo. They will not care for what i want or how i feel or my pleasure; they will only care for me being inside them and feeling good for their own self.
Missy45
Posted
36 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

You'd need to ask the person themselves for context. I'd avoid anyone commenting to private message them for their opinion. If they had anything worthwhile to add, they'd offer it here.

I did...they never answered me so I wanted to have an understanding.

Missy45
Posted
37 minutes ago, catnip86 said:

It's a broad term, but, to me at least, it means (for example) that you are tied up and teased before the main event. And a bit of spanking (however gently or hard you like) has also been known

Many people take it much further than that but I tend not to. Specifically, I'm not into *** or ***, I don't see the point. I do, however, have a lady friend who enjoys being naked except for a collar and lead and is considering being taken to a club that way. It's a question, she says, of being exposed and ***, but still feeling safe and cared about.

Does any of that make sense? Might it attract or excite you? - catnip x

It is a broad term that's why I asked them but I never got a reply so I was just curious.

cr****
Posted
I’d say if you ask and they do t want to tell you, unless you don’t care…walk away. Just me but I get tired of people who when asked won’t tell you. Gives the a way out if you get mad or hurt because they never said.
gr****
Posted
Normaly I consider it just a term to be fucked but depending on the person you can pretty much go into whatever fetish u like from that
Co****
Posted
Being used normally means used for the pleasure of that person… So to know whether you want to use them or let them use you, there would need to be some sort of discussion to determine where compatible areas of desire are and setting limits so that it is a situation both of you can enjoy.

For some the fetish of being used includes non sexual, or sadistic things, for others it is purely naughty sexual use for the desires of another.

But yes… the person really needs to be able to verbalize what they mean for you to have any idea whether it appeals to you, whether it is you using them, or them using you.
Missy45
Posted
22 minutes ago, CoastDom4DirtyGirl said:

Being used normally means used for the pleasure of that person… So to know whether you want to use them or let them use you, there would need to be some sort of discussion to determine where compatible areas of desire are and setting limits so that it is a situation both of you can enjoy.

For some the fetish of being used includes non sexual, or sadistic things, for others it is purely naughty sexual use for the desires of another.

But yes… the person really needs to be able to verbalize what they mean for you to have any idea whether it appeals to you, whether it is you using them, or them using you.

Exactly 

Missy45
Posted
1 hour ago, creswell687493 said:

I’d say if you ask and they do t want to tell you, unless you don’t care…walk away. Just me but I get tired of people who when asked won’t tell you. Gives the a way out if you get mad or hurt because they never said.

I definitely agree 

0m****
Posted
It depends on the person - if they’re a service sub it might be domestically, could be sexual, could just be wanting to be in the presence of a domme / dom and feel purposeful.
Co****
Posted
3 hours ago, CoastDom4DirtyGirl said:

This exactly!
People instinctively (and wrongly) think the term is just about the act of being fucked in a certain way.

Ma****
Posted
To use someone is for the Dominant or top to play with the submissive or bottom in what ever way they choose (within agreed limits) solely to satisfy their own needs and desires.
DarkArts1066
Posted
1 hour ago, MasterOfChains said:
To use someone is for the Dominant or top to play with the submissive or bottom in what ever way they choose (within agreed limits) solely to satisfy their own needs and desires.

This is it, in a nutshell. To take pleasure from someone, solely for one’s own gratification, which, interestingly, can be a fetish for both parties.

Posted
To me personally... when I say I want to be used. It literally means just that. Use me however your heart desires. It's me giving up control and allowing my partner to take the lead. I'm in control of my life 24/7.... playing a "dominant"role at home and in my professional life. So when I say "use me" I legit mean just that... use me however you choose... I don't want to be in control, I don't want to do the thinking. I want to be told what to do and how to do it for his personal gain and satisfaction. Which is a huge turn on for me. Just my two sense tho...
ra****
Posted
For me it’s being used any way my Dom wants to use me - within my limits. He pushes me to the brink and keeps me there, for his pleasure. It isn’t about me getting off, or “enjoying” it per se, but to be his toy. His flesh light and fuck toy.
An****
Posted
I take it to me that they want to be used as a sexual object. Something that the person can use to get off. Another term for it is cock sleeve or cum dump.