Domestic servitude

welshslaveboy

welshslaveboy
Posted

Anyone else experienced what its like to be a domestic slave, is it quite a common fetish to have?

Always LOVED the thought of being put to work around the house, doing chores, cleaning, cooking, and also, for added humilation, doing work out in the garden. It got me thinking as well, for those who have done this, were you clothed, or totally naked? Again, LOVE the idea of being in this position and being made to wear the skimpiest little rag to cover my cock, whilst having my ass exposed for whatever 'treatment' my dom deemed neccesary.

Posted
I love doing this, dressed in a maids costume, or just a pvc apron, or naked. Love to do more of it.. hard to find people to do it for xx
Cockslave
Posted
Absolutely I'd love to find a master or mistress that would make me
Posted
I've only fantasised about it but I've always fantasised about being nude so if a dom wanted to use my body whilst I'm cleaning he has easy access. I'd like to scrub floors on my hands and knees, with my ass high up in the air xxx
Posted
It's alot more interesting and intensive than the simple idea you have of what a "slave" is as sub and slave sub are totally different things and experiences.. the trick is in being genuinely open and honest with yourself and prospective Dom or Mistress / Mommy about what you want or feel comfortable doing as a experienced dom/Mistress/Mommy often loves nothing more than breaking in there new "toy" as long as it's mutually decided what boundaries there are and ofcource you are not just wasting time playing silly games...
Su****
Posted
I've got a service kink for sure. Would love to do household tasks for a domme whilst she relaxes. Naked or with something that doesn't cover me at all. Bringing her food and drinks, being made to re-do areas I hadn't done to her satisfaction and being punished for it. Getting a pants boner just thinking about it.
my****
Posted
IMO there are two different dynamics here. There is the service sub/slave route where sex isn’t a factor. Basically home cleaning and generally thankless tasks that the sub/slave does in order to feel useful. I usually see this with males. Though I have heard of sexually ***d women providing that level of care while they work through their trauma.

The more typical mixed use sub slaves also do domestic work. These are usually 24/7 relationships or 1950s household. I have had these and I’m looking to have one for the rest of my life if I can find the right girl.
Posted

The thing you need to do is sit down with yourself and decide exactly what you would want the dynamics to be ? What would you want?  What would you refuse to do? Could you be flexible?.. If you want a pure Slave and Mistress this dynamic means you desire to be punished, used and ***d at your Mistresses whims (again no 2 dynamics are ever the exact same) or do want a more relaxed Dom an Sub where its more give and take where you have rules boundaries a set contract of behaviour which includes grounds for being punished etc ... it's hard to explain because of no 2 partners tend to want exactly the same from there slave or sub as one might like there's to be a little feisty or brat like for the challenges that entails... based on how you have stated the way you described what you want you appear to desire a Dom willing to be patient with training you and exploring exactly how the partnership works out

Starving
Posted
18 hours ago, welshslaveboy said:

Anyone else experienced what its like to be a domestic slave, is it quite a common fetish to have?

Always LOVED the thought of being put to work around the house, doing chores, cleaning, cooking, and also, for added humilation, doing work out in the garden. It got me thinking as well, for those who have done this, were you clothed, or totally naked? Again, LOVE the idea of being in this position and being made to wear the skimpiest little rag to cover my cock, whilst having my ass exposed for whatever 'treatment' my dom deemed neccesary.

I would love to be in this type scenario!

welshslaveboy
Posted
5 hours ago, Starving said:

I would love to be in this type scenario!

Drives me crazy just thinking about it :)

ey****
Posted

one maybe - kinda - issue

doing the housework is basic adulting.   Everyone should be contributing to the housework in running a household.

And it can be boring, mundane, etc. and so kinking it up to make it a bit more fun - y'know, can help.   

But there's issues - like, why is doing the gardening humiliating? is it because your outfit is inappropriate and neighbours can see? if so, they don't consent to being part of this and despite being on your own property can still face legal action

why is doing housework humiliating? see above, this is part of running a household.   

One of the reason a lot of 'service slaves' like this aren't really as desired as you'd think is most ladies/Dommes then have to spend all the time following someone about, doing play, making sure there's a good job done - rather than a good job actually being done without supervision or being babysat 

Starving
Posted
22 minutes ago, welshslaveboy said:

Drives me crazy just thinking about it :)

Me also! 😀

welshslaveboy
Posted
23 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

one maybe - kinda - issue

doing the housework is basic adulting.   Everyone should be contributing to the housework in running a household.

And it can be boring, mundane, etc. and so kinking it up to make it a bit more fun - y'know, can help.   

But there's issues - like, why is doing the gardening humiliating? is it because your outfit is inappropriate and neighbours can see? if so, they don't consent to being part of this and despite being on your own property can still face legal action

why is doing housework humiliating? see above, this is part of running a household.   

One of the reason a lot of 'service slaves' like this aren't really as desired as you'd think is most ladies/Dommes then have to spend all the time following someone about, doing play, making sure there's a good job done - rather than a good job actually being done without supervision or being babysat 

Yeah, totally get those points there. I guess, its the mindset for me, and the mindset of performing these tasks, in a submissive manner. So not necessarily having someone there to punish me as I go along, but more the feeling of carrying out these task, in a state of mind of basically, a slave. So having to them whilst chained, naked, or with minimal clothing is something that en***s the state of mind. If that  makes any sense?

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
When I had served a Couple, I was always naked with only a collar on. We lived in a two bed apt. So I did All The chores. How they kept it exciting was being creative on how I did the chores ( ex: they see I swept the floor clean but they come up of I miss a spot or purposely make it messy) and show their dom sides..
It just depends on your owner to help you feel you are being in that mind set..