PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Ty angel found it..you rock
spandexthong
Posted

#14 Grid 14 - over time we all change so update this to say how

Posted
LGBQTIA love always wins!
Posted
Day # 14 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 14 - add a few words for a better portrayal of yourself
Posted
Day # 15 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 18 - all you sexy people, ah push it, push it real good
Posted
Day # 15 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 18 - Press to get told when things happen
Posted
Clue 15 Grid 15 :- set these to get updated with the latest news as you please
Posted
What is grid 18? Where are grids 1-17?
Posted
4 minutes ago, dungannon370622 said:

What is grid 18? Where are grids 1-17?

Grid # 18 is where icon # 15 will appear in your treasure chest after you have found and collected the icon.  

As you collect and find icons, they are randomly placed in your Treasure Chest.  As time goes on, it can become confusing which icon relates to which clue and grid spot in the Treasure chest, so to help with that we give the icons grid numbers.  

If you look at your treasure chest, imagine square boxes going from left to right across the page and the grid boxes are numbered as I have listed below.
1-2-3-4
5-6-7-8
9-10-11-12
13-14-15-16
17-18-19-20
21-22-23-24
So whether you have the clue number or the grid number you can always work out which one you are missing or where it should be in your Treasure Chest.

Posted
The only confusion for me is having 2 names for one thing. The instructions are too detailed for me lol. Seems like ya just tap the dog faces when they appear....
Posted
Clue # 15 - Grid # 18 - When your’e not alert but don’t want to miss out, you can choose to be pushed though it pays to be selective …
Posted
5 minutes ago, dungannon370622 said:

The only confusion for me is having 2 names for one thing. The instructions are too detailed for me lol. Seems like ya just tap the dog faces when they appear....

I think whatever works for you, is the best way to play, some find it easier with clues/grids others prefer to just to find them without clues and just poke around for them.  😊

Posted
Just now, daddydom423 said:

Did we do 15 yet

If you expand your comments and scroll back a couple of posts you will find the clues posted so far for Icon # 15

Posted
I was looking for the most efficient way. The clues don't make any sense and are more confusing. I almost wanna ask for hints for the hints.
Posted
I’m missing 4 and can’t find them for the life of me
Posted
Sorry, they don't make sense to me. I have yet to figure them out.... are they things will.need to do to unlock stuff?
Posted

Hint#14, Grid#14: It pays to keep refreshing & renewing how you present yourself to others. Where in the Fet would you do that?

Hint#15, Grid#18: If you set these correctly, then Fet robots will bring you what you need ringing only when you need.
Posted
June Pride Month Treasure Hunt (All 15 as of 17th June)
Hint#1, Grid#5: If you feel your friends can enjoy Fet too, why don't you do something to spread the word?

Hint#2, Grid#4: Fet & members post constantly, and you choose what you see of course, can't you?

Hint#3, Grid#12: On Fet, why don't you put your mutual Connections on somewhere special?

Hint#4, Grid#6: Sometimes you don't get along with certain people, and Fet gives you a way to prevent the interaction & put them somewhere else special, do you know how & where?

Hint#5, Grid#22: You collect bonuses by doing certain things, finding items in treasure hunts, adding friends, liking photos, being active on Fet. Do you check your balance, and what you can do with them on Fet?

Hint#6, Grid#23: On Fet, tell the genie to bring a prince or a princess in front of you, based on your choices. Command the Fet bots!

Hint#7, Grid#21: Look in the mirror on Fet!

Hint#8, Grid#24: You check people, they check you too on Fet. How do you know who?

Hint#9, Grid#15: How do you meet like-minded people on Fet? Well you create a good profile. Or create a listing for what you seek, do you know this other alternative?

Hint#10, Grid#24: People may let you know this way, if they find it appealing the photos you post on Fet.

Hint#11, Grid#17: If you like someone on Fet, don't swipe right, slap ️ their ass instead! Check who did that to you?

Hint#12, Grid#10: Now comes a twist! Check hint#11 😈 If you like someone on Fet, don't swipe right, slap ️ their ass instead! Do you know how to choose whose ass to slap?

Hint#13, Grid#19: On Fet you may want to keep your special ones close to your chest and on your list, and where would that be?

Hint#14, Grid#14: It pays to keep refreshing & renewing how you present yourself to others. Where in the Fet would you do that?

Hint#15, Grid#18: If you set these correctly, then Fet robots will bring you what you need ringing only when you need.

Penelope_
Posted

Clue #15 : "Pop-up everyday on your phone"

The_Oyster
Posted

great clue for todays 15. thank you 

Posted
Clue #15 Apparently the Tories used the push settings very well once according to a notification I received from a new outlet once.