PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Penelope_
Posted

Got it !

Clue #14 : "Best way to describe yourself here"

Posted
Not sure what ones I’m missing… help?
Posted
Clue 14 Grid 14 :- Go here to adjust or tweak the way the FET universe see's you
Posted
Day # 14 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 14 - If I prod teel and mix it up I might change the way I come across to others
Posted
Only found 13 of 14 believe I'm missing grid 15 😢
Posted
I’m just getting day1
Posted
Friday at 12:43 AM, DomDadLondon said:
June Pride Month Treasure Hunt (All 8 as of 10th June)
Hint#1, Grid#5: If you feel your friends can enjoy Fet too, why don't you do something to spread the word?

Hint#2, Grid#4: Fet & members post constantly, and you choose what you see of course, can't you?

Hint#3, Grid#12: On Fet, why don't you put your mutual Connections on somewhere special?

Hint#4, Grid#6: Sometimes you don't get along with certain people, and Fet gives you a way to prevent the interaction & put them somewhere else special, do you know how & where?

Hint#5, Grid#22: You collect bonuses by doing certain things, finding items in treasure hunts, adding friends, liking photos, being active on Fet. Do you check your balance, and what you can do with them on Fet?

Hint#6, Grid#23: On Fet, tell the genie to bring a prince or a princess in front of you, based on your choices. Command the Fet bots!

Hint#7, Grid#21: Look in the mirror on Fet!

Hint#8, Grid#24: You check people, they check you too on Fet. How do you know who?

Hint#9, Grid#15: How do you meet like-minded people on Fet? Well you create a good profile. Or create a listing for what you seek, do you know this other alternative?

Hint#10, Grid#24: People may let you know this way, if they find it appealing the photos you post on Fet.

Hint#11, Grid#17: If you like someone on Fet, don't swipe right, slap ️ their ass instead! Check who did that to you?

You listed grid 24 on both hint 8 and hint 10. Just thought I’d point that out

Posted
Not a single clue for grid 24 makes any darn sense since I’m not finding anything when I check my visitors. I’m giving up on the idea of getting all of them
Posted
5 and 22 clues please
Posted
1 hour ago, Sub_sparkles said:

Clue # 09 - Grid # 15 - An unusual public notice may be your guaranteed method of attracting a private audience..

Posted
I can only find 13 :(
PixieDust
Posted
3 hours ago, Ambrosia82 said:

Not a single clue for grid 24 makes any darn sense since I’m not finding anything when I check my visitors. I’m giving up on the idea of getting all of them

I just checked your profile and see you have now found the icon which is great. 

PixieDust
Posted
5 hours ago, Sub_sparkles said:

PixieDust
Posted
3 hours ago, kinkysub4dom said:

5 and 22 clues please

2 hours ago, saint34059 said:

I can only find 13 :(

Have sent you both a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
8 hours ago, alln1 said:

Not sure what ones I’m missing… help?

Have sent you a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
11 hours ago, joker1104 said:

I still can’t find 14

Posted
I can't figure out this last clue for this icon
Posted
Help!!!! Me pixie ahhhhhh!!!!
Posted
I have not looked at any clues. I keep finding them. I live on the wild side
Posted
1 hour ago, WANTltrBAD said:
Help!!!! Me pixie ahhhhhh!!!!

Sometimes we need to check on ourself.

Posted
On 6/11/2024 at 10:01 AM, PixieDust said: