PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

PixieDust
Posted
6 hours ago, izmir694554 said:

Can't find the #21..

Have sent you a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
4 hours ago, tiffanix said:

I'm missing 2. I think one of em is 11

I've sent you a message with a copy of my grid map.  😊

PixieDust
Posted
1 hour ago, SecretiveDragon said:

What is the last clue for grid #1

Below are the clues posted so far for Icon # 21 Grid # 01

13 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 21 - Clue # 21 - Grid # 01 - Are you with or without privileges? 

12 hours ago, The_Big_Bad_Wolf said:

#21 I am a privileged MF at the local fetish club.. I pay my dues in time to keep my boat floating

12 hours ago, Coco_De_Leche said:

Clue # 21 - Grid # 01 - Have you made arrangements for VIP access? You could go undercover…

11 hours ago, Empress_Cheeks said:

Day 21 Grid #21 Hint: It Pays to Play

5 hours ago, joedoe said:

Day 21 Clue 21 You need one of these for a news paper
Or the wall street journal

Posted
Need help with 1 and 5 please
PixieDust
Posted
2 minutes ago, Patzilla said:

Need help with 1 and 5 please

PixieDust
Posted

Welcome to those who are just joining the treasure hunt 😊  You still have time to collect the icons, currently there are 21 icons available.

I have posted a complete list of my clues so far below however there are many other clues posted by other members in this forum thread so don't forget to check them out also by expanding your comments and scrolling back. Decipher the clues and then go for a hunt around the FET Universe and if you are in the right spot you will find a puppy that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn points towards membership upgrade. 

Alternatively if you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 05 - Make sure you get an RSVP 📩

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 04 - This puppy 🐶 loves to sniff out the local scoop 🗞️

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - Woody sang it best “you’ve got a …….. in me”

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 06 - Got a bad puppy 🐶 the doghouse 🛖 is the perfect place for them.

Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 22 - How many do you accumulate daily?

Day # 06 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 23 - Fancy a little local window shopping?

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 21 - Smile for the birdie

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 24 - Peekaboo 😋

Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 15 - "Desperately Seeking........" 🍸

Day # 10 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 02 - Are you starry-eyed with all the love ❤️

Day # 11 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 17 - Bottoms up 👋

Day # 12 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 10 - Are you in the mood for a quickie?

Day # 13 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 19 - A cherished few 😍

Day # 14 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 14 - A little attention to detail never goes astray

Day # 15 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 18 - Push me and I will ring out loud, turn me off and my lips are sealed 🤐

Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 03 - Ready to spill the kinky beans? Don't worry, we've got the holy water on standby! 😁

Day # 17 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 09 - I’ve got my eyes 👀on you

Day # 18 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 11 - Do you play by the rules when conversing?

Day # 19 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 13 - Do you need a little seclusion?

Day # 20 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 20 - Be a good puppy 🐶 and sniff out the code

Day # 21 - Clue # 21 - Grid # 01 - Are you with or without privileges?

Posted
I need help with #1 please
PixieDust
Posted
20 minutes ago, Tacoma253 said:

I need help with #1 please

I replied to your dm 😊

Posted
I need assistance with grid#10 please 🙏
PixieDust
Posted
3 minutes ago, chesapeake909 said:

I need assistance with grid#10 please 🙏

Posted
Could anyone help me figure out what I'm missing?
Posted
I need grid 7, 8, 15 & 16 please
Posted
Iv got 20 out of 24 is there anyone iv missed anyone able to help?
spandexthong
Posted

#21 Grid 1 - even my local library needs this to use its facilities

Posted

Day # 21 - Clue # 21 - Grid # 01 - Large ocean vessel gains c**k to show what level you are at

PixieDust
Posted
41 minutes ago, Alexkid said:

I need grid 7, 8, 15 & 16 please

28 minutes ago, mixedfruits said:

Iv got 20 out of 24 is there anyone iv missed anyone able to help?

Have sent you both a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
2 hours ago, littlebubby_aria said:

Could anyone help me figure out what I'm missing?

Happy to help you out however due to your filters I am unable to message you. You are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

Posted

Hint#21, Grid#1: You can pay to become a member with superior rights at Fet, you can use your points to get this for two weeks to try. Go check your status here, see what you're entitled.
Posted
June Pride Month Treasure Hunt (All 21 as of 23nd June)

Hint#1, Grid#5: If you feel your friends can enjoy Fet too, why don't you do something to spread the word?

Hint#2, Grid#4: Fet & members post constantly, and you choose what you see of course, can't you?

Hint#3, Grid#12: On Fet, why don't you put your mutual Connections on somewhere special?

Hint#4, Grid#6: Sometimes you don't get along with certain people, and Fet gives you a way to prevent the interaction & put them somewhere else special, do you know how & where?

Hint#5, Grid#22: You collect bonuses by doing certain things, finding items in treasure hunts, adding friends, liking photos, being active on Fet. Do you check your balance, and what you can do with them on Fet?

Hint#6, Grid#23: On Fet, tell the genie to bring a prince or a princess in front of you, based on your choices. Command the Fet bots!

Hint#7, Grid#21: Look in the mirror on Fet!

Hint#8, Grid#24: You check people, they check you too on Fet. How do you know who?

Hint#9, Grid#15: How do you meet like-minded people on Fet? Well you create a good profile. Or create a listing for what you seek, do you know this other alternative?

Hint#10, Grid#24: People may let you know this way, if they find it appealing the photos you post on Fet.

Hint#11, Grid#17: If you like someone on Fet, don't swipe right, slap ️ their ass instead! Check who did that to you?

Hint#12, Grid#10: Now comes a twist! Check hint#11 😈 If you like someone on Fet, don't swipe right, slap ️ their ass instead! Do you know how to choose whose ass to slap?

Hint#13, Grid#19: On Fet you may want to keep your special ones close to your chest and on your list, and where would that be?

Hint#14, Grid#14: It pays to keep refreshing & renewing how you present yourself to others. Where in the Fet would you do that?

Hint#15, Grid#18: If you set these correctly, then Fet robots will bring you what you need ringing only when you need.

Hint#16, Grid#3: Don't go to booth spilling out your past kinky deeds. There's a place to share them on Fet. Do it there!

Hint#17, Grid#9: Feels like you did this on Hint#8, but do it again! You check people, they check you too on Fet. How do you know who?

Hint#18, Grid#11: Chat nicely with others. Know the manners on Fet, better check them!

Hint#19, Grid#13: Selection time! Hide or expose yourself via the selections inside Fet & adjust how physical phone 📱 access gives access to Fet! - oh yes, you don't want to be exposed there now, right?

Hint#20, Grid#20: There are general rules and codes on how to act and behave on Fet. Please go through those rules while you collect your 20th token.

Hint#21, Grid#1: You can pay to become a member with superior rights at Fet, you can use your points to get this for two weeks to try. Go check your status here, see what you're entitled.
PixieDust
Posted
1 hour ago, bigp0p0ppa73 said:

i need some

34 minutes ago, Yasser-5296 said:

Same

I just checked your profile and see that you both have already collected a couple which is great.  To collect further icons, you can hunt around the FET universe on your own and see if you can find more, or alternatively use this clues in this forum thread which hint you where to look.  Decipher the clues and then go for a gander and see if you can find them. 

You can find many clues in this thread by expanding your comments and scrolling back, or If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

Posted
Thanks for your help everyone