PRIDE TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Nice thank you that was fun! 24/24 done.

24 Tip - if you’re still using qwertyuiop or letmein! - You need to change that now!!
Posted
12 minutes ago, Becky107 said:

I can never find them all

4 minutes ago, Hezzair said:

Can't find 23 help pls

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
Day # 24 - Clue # 24 - Grid # 07 - make this one strong to protect and guard yourself
Posted
1 minute ago, Miss_Noir said:

Could someone please help me with grid 8 and 10

Happy to give you a hand however your filters are preventing me from messaging you. You are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
Hey can someone tell me the clues on the ones I’m missing? I’m unsure on which ones I’m missing.
Posted
27 minutes ago, prettykittywilddog said:

Hey can someone tell me the clues on the ones I’m missing? I’m unsure on which ones I’m missing.

Happy to give you a hand however your filters are preventing me from messaging you. You are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
24 minutes ago, Dom_Kev said:

#4 is removing what little I have left of My sanity... so... it's not too much heavy lifting for it... 

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted

that was a LOT of fun... thank you to all that took the time and effort to make that one!! First hunt that I have actively participated in... definitely wont be the last! :D

... when is the next one (ducks for cover... but then they fly away)...

Posted

Many thanks to @PixieDust (who must be one of the most helpful people around here) and everyone else for their sterling work with the clues. Definitely could not have made it without you!

Posted
Argh! Been all over this app and can’t find grid 16!! 😭😭😭😭😂