The Waterbed

Posted
Ok! I want to know your thoughts and feeling about the Pleasure Pit!! Do you love waterbeds?? Hate them?? Did you ever own one?? Do you currently sleep on one?? ( I do!) Like sex on it?? Masturbation? Mutual masturbation?? Freeflow waterbed? Waveless waterbed?? Tell me your thoughts on this antique from the 70's!
Posted
Somebody answer. I want to know, too!
Br****
Posted

I love my waterbed! I had them growing up. Found one about 10 yrs ago and would never get rid of it. This one is a motionless.  Growing up they didn't have them. I like this better. It's like a pillow top mattress that completely forms to your body. 

When i was a ***ager my girlfgirlfriend and i  would take the sherts off and cover each other with baby oil. Good times 

On 6/2/2024 at 10:00 AM, Banyani said:

Ok! I want to know your thoughts and feeling about the Pleasure Pit!! Do you love waterbeds?? Hate them?? Did you ever own one?? Do you currently sleep on one?? ( I do!) Like sex on it?? Masturbation? Mutual masturbation?? Freeflow waterbed? Waveless waterbed?? Tell me your thoughts on this antique from the 70's!

au****
Posted

Absolutely love mine! I have two - a king-single free-flow hardside, set up as my spare for fun, and a queen 4A waveless softsider in the main bedroom. So comfortable. I love the waves of the freeflow, and the calmness of the waveless one - partner can't handle the freeflow haha

Ho****
Posted
My husband loves are water bed great for all occasions easiest on the joints. He has had other versions of them but the latest is a waveless water bed hardtop built in heater great for winter.
  • 4 weeks later...
KiaOra
Posted
Ive had them all in any size with all the crazy mirrors and , ha, wood! Gosh....if they made a really cool plastic one, I might go back to a waveless. The regular one was funny as shit as you rolled around and tried to fuck on it. Hard to get the rythum 😜🤣. FUN AF, but with a titanium spine, I just couldn't sleep on them well 😥