Saturday Fun

Wh****
Posted
Saturday is my favorite day of the week cause my little slut knows she is getting tied down and becoming my sex doll.

The night usually starts with just hanging out, watching a movie and talking. She waits patiently and knows she doesn’t control when it’s going to happen. Currently in a unconventional environment and improvising with straps and stuff available. Once I have determined it is time, I walk out of the room and grab the restraints, handcuffs, blind fold, and vibrators. I come back in the room and she sits up and watches intently not saying a word. Again working with what we got, she watches as I use 550 cord and tie down the cuffs and leg restraints to the table. Once complete the silence is broken and I pat the table for my toy to get undressed and lay on the table. This time she starts on her back and I strap her down to the table, powerless. I start playing with my toy and rub her pussy and then lick it getting it wet to place the first vibrating egg in her and will remain until we’re done. I slowly walk around the end of the table with her head kissing her body along the way. I grab her and slide her head off the table to hang, she knows my dick is about to enter her throat. I grab her pig tails and wrap them around her neck and clinch in my hand to further control my toy while sliding my dick in and out of her mouth while rubbing her pussy. She is a brat so sometimes she won’t open her throat for my dick to go all the way in so I whisper to her “open your fucking throat” and my toy listens but will pay for being difficult. Now that I have access to her throat I’m going to leave it there for a sec, power play, blocking her airway until she starts tapping my leg and I pull out a little and right back in before she can close her throat. My toy needs to know who is in charge and stop being a brat. Now that my dick is covered in saliva and lubed up, I walk back to the other side of the table. Dragging her close to the edge. I place another vibrating egg in her ass. Then I put my dick in her pussy with the vibrator and start fucking my toy. I’m about to cum, my toy knows it’s feeding time, I pull my dick out and walk around to the side of the table and she opens her mouth. My toys toys job is complete as she likes the cum off the tip of my dick.