Aftercare

Fr****
Posted
I went round to my toy’s home the other day and I brought a little surprise for her.
She was horny all morning so she was on me as soon as I opened the door. She stripped me out of my joggers and a small happy gasp escaped her when my cock sprang free and hit her on the cheek. She moaned around the tip and gagged until spit was dripping down on to her chest.
I picked her up and carried her to her mirror, let her watch herself, slowly loose herself and become a hole.
I fucked her hard into the carpet floor, told her not to cum. She would beg but she knew not to break the rules. She played coyly and said I should spank her as a punishment, I told her if she came without permission I’d take an inch out of her and not put it back in. When she was at her wettest and her poor cute face was scrunched up in focus I let her cum. She uncoiled and she shook and twitched and said her thank you’s like she’s been trained to.
After that we sat and talked, casual things, upcoming plans, life.
Then I went and got the gift; a cordless wand. I let her play and left it deep inside her. She couldn’t help when she came the first time. I took one of my inches back. She begged and clawed at the floor. I pulled out and ***d her to crawl to the bed and wait for me, she did so and proudly displayed herself to me, teasingly. She continued with the wand and as I came up behind her I bottomed out inside her. I fucked her relentlessly and in a simple few minutes I hear her admit that she’s going to squirt. It goes everywhere. Running like rain off my cock and down her thighs like a river. The sight of it made me cum so deep inside her womb. Throbbing and twitching. She’d blacked out, eyes rolled back, drooling but still pressing the wand to her clit. Once I pulled out she collapsed.
Always check on her. Sometimes an orgasm can be too strong, so I stroked her face, got her water, kissed her forehead and sat with her until she came around. When she could finally move I held her and we talked of simple things. Always take the time to care of them. Toys need to be attended to. They deserve respect and care for being so good.
Posted
She’s a very very lucky girl