Oral Deal Breaker?

Se****

Se****
Posted
Can you be in a relationship with a person who doesn’t absolutely love to perform oral sex? I’m not talking about a person who will do it just because you like to receive it. Talking about a male/female who loves to eat pussy or a male/female who loves to suck dick.
ge****
Posted
For me, yes I could, oral sex is just one thing on the buffet table of things you can do sexually and as such, if I was intimately involved with someone, I'd respect that oral sex wasn't for them knowing there were plenty of other things we could do instead.
DarkArts1066
Posted
In short - no. You use the word ‘relationship’, not ‘sexual relationship’.
I was married over a twenty year period to two separate women, both of whom I discovered detested giving oral sex. Of course this only became apparent AFTER we were married.
(Yes - this actually happened to me twice.)

To be fair, oral sex has never been a focus for me. As a big breast fetishist, my attentions and interests were elsewhere. But I was, for a time, I’m happy relationships with both women - despite their loathing of oral.

(Funny - they were both quite happy to receive!…… strange that.)
my****
Posted
Honestly not having freedom over their entire body has been a deal breaker for me for a while. I’ve been spoiled by a great natural submissive so she is the yardstick by which I measure any perspective partner. The idea is of not getting oral or anal when I want doesn’t sit well with me, and feels more like a nilla relationship with spanking.
0m****
Posted
Absolutely not. I’ve met with potential subs who talk such a good game and then come up with bs excuses about why they aren’t into oral. Sorry, it’s a dealbreaker for me. Why would I deprive myself of one of my greatest pleasures. I’m tired of subs misrepresenting themselves - about wants and needs in general. If people were open and honest, life would be so much easier.
Ar****
Posted

Yes, and have been. I've also had at least one significant relationship where my partner would not receive it.

If the success of a relationship hinges on just that one aspect of a sex life, it's not a relationship I want to be in.

sardonicus87
Posted
I actually don't like receiving oral, so I would prefer that they don't absolutely love giving it. So, it's not even remotely a consideration for me, let alone a deal-breaker.
An****
Posted
Cock warming is the ultimate submissive thing for me. It’s a must. It helps me sleep. It helps me after a long day. It’s reassuring. It’s calming. I would never submit to a man that would not allow it.
Posted
It's a bit off putting. I love giving and receiving, and you can definitely tell when your partner isn't really into it and is just trying to do what they think you will like. I don't think it would be a deal breaker for me, as long as other things work well, but it is definitely a little disappointing if they treat it like a job and not fun.
Sa****
Posted
Definite deal breaker
Vi****
Posted
I don’t meet many women who don’t enjoy it but more often than not, you can tell.

Also, if they don’t enjoy it but give it their all for your pleasure, that’s quite nice isn’t it? I’d still be conscious of the pleasure not being mutual but letting your partner do things that please you is also healthily as long as that’s what they want.
my****
Posted
14 minutes ago, Vic_the_Conqueror said:
I don’t meet many women who don’t enjoy it but more often than not, you can tell.

Also, if they don’t enjoy it but give it their all for your pleasure, that’s quite nice isn’t it? I’d still be conscious of the pleasure not being mutual but letting your partner do things that please you is also healthily as long as that’s what they want.

If they don’t enjoy it and I can tell I lose all interest in it. Completely understand how that’s a me problem, but that’s the way it is. I don’t need the girl to be orally fixated, but she’s got to enjoy her work while she’s there.

IW****
Posted
I dated a woman that was very multiorgasmic. She wouldn’t let me give her oral, because it was too intense. She had a congenital heart condition and scared the hell out of me every time we played. She wouldn’t be able to walk for about 45 minutes afterwards.
en****
Posted
Not a deal breaker.
Se****
Posted
If I can’t go down on my woman I don’t think I can be with her. I love it too much
Ca****
Posted
In both my cuckold relationships we separated I only have oral , and on demand all my gfs sex came from bulls
Re****
Posted
I Adore Cock sucking am a cumslut. I haven’t met a man who doesn’t love to be sucked and if there is a man out there who doesn’t like a cock sucker- i haven’t met him! I agree it is the ultimate form of submission that I can give to my Master! There are many men who have a relationship with a woman who doesn’t suck cock but then again that’s why i exist, Most of those married men come to me!
MuscleMommy88
Posted

It’s not really a deal breaker i dont know it’s just not as important as it used to be. Penetration is mainly my preference if you eat great you don’t oh well.  Now guys who don’t like getting oral is a dealbreaker. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I dont want to be in a relationship where she doesn't like to recieve oral maybe she doesn't have to kiss afterwards. As for her I much rather be with a woman that really enjoys going down on me and loves to kiss afterwards
Posted
I love kissing afterwards, actually that makes me the slut that I am!!!