Rules for your subs

su****

Th****
Posted
23 minutes ago, doubletrouble129 said:

šŸ˜‚ I can always count on one of you 3 ladies to say something educational or hilarious šŸ‘šŸæšŸ˜†

We have to keep ourselves entertained somehow šŸ˜‰ šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

lo****
Posted
40 minutes ago, doubletrouble129 said:

šŸ˜‚ I can always count on one of you 3 ladies to say something educational or hilarious šŸ‘šŸæšŸ˜†

Or both! Sometimes both!

Ri****
Posted
12 hours ago, QXX666 said:
First of all, manners are important!! We all are happy to answer as much as we can but adding a please and thank you would show some respect.
Secondly, rules are diffĆ©rents, depending what kind of Ds relationship you are into, and also personal. Work that out with your domā€¦

At what point where you invited to en*** rules?
You seem to have forgotten the OP is not your sub. How you apply your rules to your own submissive is yours to dictate - however this space isnā€™t that.
So, you are correct - manners are importantā€¦ so, please, perhaps you could remember to use them in this open, public space where you are an equal, not a Dominant.
Thank you

ph****
Posted
I donā€™t have ā€œrulesā€ we are a married couple and he does ask for respect as he does for me!
Pe****
Posted
Personally, I wouldnā€™t like my sub presenting rule ideas to me šŸ˜‚
Th****
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, PervyPenelope said:

Right?

Only if I specifically asked them to.Ā 

Edited by ThaliaV
Posted

Not sure if itā€™s helpful, but if I could have rules in a D/s relationship, these are the ones I would want:

- Light / safe sleeping bondage requirements nightly

- Politely ask permission to do essentially anything

- Daily required hypnosis sessions for brainwashing

- Regular body inspections

- Chores with a catch (sweep with ankles shackled together, dishes with a ball gag, etc.)

adrenalina75
Posted
18 hours ago, QXX666 said:
First of all, manners are important!! We all are happy to answer as much as we can but adding a please and thank you would show some respect.
Secondly, rules are diffĆ©rents, depending what kind of Ds relationship you are into, and also personal. Work that out with your domā€¦

You firstly said you were happy to answer as much as you can, but then you go on to say you wonā€™t answer and OP should go back to their Dom with this question. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Posted
2 minutes ago, adrenalina75 said:

You firstly said you were happy to answer as much as you can, but then you go on to say you wonā€™t answer and OP should go back to their Dom with this question. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

No, Oxxys requirement is manners and respectfulness before they will answer the OPs question šŸ˜‰

adrenalina75
Posted
5 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

No, Oxxys requirement is manners and respectfulness before they will answer the OPs question šŸ˜‰

Thatā€™s not what his reply says. It says please and thank you would show respect. Not that please and thank you are required before answering the question. ā˜ŗļø

adrenalina75
Posted
8 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Sorry. Did I miss sarcasm here?

su****
Posted
9 hours ago, PervyPenelope said:

Well when Iā€™m asked to inquire some input or feedback for inspiration by my dom Iā€™m going to šŸ˜‡

Da****
Posted
18 minutes ago, subbaby1117 said:

Well when Iā€™m asked to inquire some input or feedback for inspiration by my dom Iā€™m going to šŸ˜‡

Seems to me your dom wants you to do all the work. To be honest the more your dom cares the more they will wanna be involved. Having you practically make your own rules is ridiculous! As a dom my rules are for particular reasons and geared specifically tword my subs life, goals, and aspirations. They are to help her become the best version of herselfā€¦
And letā€™s be honest if she could do that on her own she wouldnā€™t need my help.
So IMO your dom is either new to the lifestyle, lazy, or doesnā€™t care much for youā€¦
Which would have me questioning why would I submit to someone thatā€™s going to half ass their part and expect me to give my all! Sorry to put it so bluntly but itā€™s just the truth. You may be a submissive but to earn true submission takes care and effortā€¦
Itā€™s still a relationship of reciprocity especially with all the trust that comes with owning someone.
Iā€™d find someone who deems your submission worthy of earning it and putting in the effort to show u matter, outside the bedroom

Th****
Posted
17 minutes ago, subbaby1117 said:

That's good but there's no indication in your OP of that being the case.Ā 

Posted
5 minutes ago, DaddysHere2please said:

Seems to me your dom wants you to do all the work. To be honest the more your dom cares the more they will wanna be involved. Having you practically make your own rules is ridiculous! As a dom my rules are for particular reasons and geared specifically tword my subs life, goals, and aspirations. They are to help her become the best version of herselfā€¦
And letā€™s be honest if she could do that on her own she wouldnā€™t need my help.
So IMO your dom is either new to the lifestyle, lazy, or doesnā€™t care much for youā€¦
Which would have me questioning why would I submit to someone thatā€™s going to half ass their part and expect me to give my all! Sorry to put it so bluntly but itā€™s just the truth. You may be a submissive but to earn true submission takes care and effortā€¦
Itā€™s still a relationship of reciprocity especially with all the trust that comes with owning someone.
Iā€™d find someone who deems your submission worthy of earning it and putting in the effort to show u matter, outside the bedroom

It may be your truth. Some people prefer to make decisions jointly, and if that's the case, it makes neither a lesser individual in whatever role they take on for themselves.

Pe****
Posted
10 hours ago, ThaliaV said:

Right?

Only if I specifically asked them to.Ā 

Yes, absolutely!!

Pe****
Posted
1 hour ago, subbaby1117 said:

If youā€™re asked to, then sure, why not!!

QXX666
Posted
18 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Oh Oxxy, I've missed you!!
Ā 

Thanks CK, me too thatā€™s why I came back. But looks like same oldā€¦.Ā 

QXX666
Posted
21 hours ago, adrenalina75 said:

She is not your sub.

Who said so??Ā 

QXX666
Posted
20 hours ago, ThaliaV said:

Ew... no. They aren't *your* submissive and this is a public forum, not a protocol space or event so vanilla rules apply for social interactions. The OP was not in any way disrespectful in their post.Ā 

In what way I said she was my sub?? Yes itā€™s a public forum and as such manners should prevail.Ā 
her post was rude in the way she ask to dish out solutions for herā€¦Ā 

if you like people talk to you in this manner itā€™s up to you but not everyoneā€¦Ā 

Ā 

Ki****
Posted
Give you ā€œtaskā€ for the day. Small to big and give a ā€œtime to completeā€ for a little razzle dazzle
Da****
Posted
3 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

It may be your truth. Some people prefer to make decisions jointly, and if that's the case, it makes neither a lesser individual in whatever role they take on for themselves.

Where is this being made jointly, heā€™s telling her to find her own rules. Any submissive Iā€™ve had we go over than and are in agreement with everything BEFORE they are put into place. We are BOTH included; but this sounds like sheā€™s being made to do most of the work, and youā€™re sticking up for that? Not once did I say that I donā€™t include my sub, but putting the time in to do my part is the effort that shows her I care!

adrenalina75
Posted
8 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Yeah šŸ˜

Duh! Oops šŸ˜†

Posted
45 minutes ago, DaddysHere2please said:

Where is this being made jointly, heā€™s telling her to find her own rules. Any submissive Iā€™ve had we go over than and are in agreement with everything BEFORE they are put into place. We are BOTH included; but this sounds like sheā€™s being made to do most of the work, and youā€™re sticking up for that? Not once did I say that I donā€™t include my sub, but putting the time in to do my part is the effort that shows her I care!

Hello kettle, I'm pot.
Where does it say that this isn't a 'task' hrs given her?
Where does it say that they won't discuss them after she has the ideas?
Where does it say that she'll cherrypick only the ones she likes and disregard those she doesn't?
I'm sticking up for people who choose to live their own relationship as opposed to those that follow something set in stone or the same old ashit everyone else does šŸ‘