Wanting to get experience but…

pr****

Posted
@HR absolutely accurate, not only that, but learned with one person doesn't transfer to the next as everyone has a different style/line
Posted
Im new too! Trying to find my way. I don't even know what that looks like. But I'm here!
Posted
I’m new to lol this as well and want to be guided, or at least pointed to the right direction
Posted
First of all, patience. Period. Don't rush yourself into a situation that may result in risk you may not have thought about. Explore munches and group outings first. Talk to the main host to see if they know of a good way to safely explore. It's hard putting yourself out there at first. We all have been there. Establish safety rules with yourself. I practically dove into the munch scene after my divorce 10 years ago and have nor looked back since.
Currently not active in munches but still maintain friendships built from my "OG" group.
I am now happily a solo poly service sub/ companion for a few wonderful people.
Posted
Always been on the fringes due to interest however I am in my first D/s dynamic and it's been an evolving dynamic. First I will say is comfort is key. I met my Dom on a dating site that had nothing to do with the community but it naturally came out from us both and turned into a D/s dynamic. Sometimes it finds you. So patience. I will say it has fulfilled me in a way I never anticipated but that is also because I had never met someone whom called it forth from me so naturally. So if you haven't found that yet then just educate yourself first. Discover your interests before trying to add someone. Personally I never have gone to a Munch - humans intimidate (and annoy) me lol What I have done is engage virtually with people on FetLife and read dark smut which opened my mind to kinks I never knew existed let alone realized I had. There is no 1 way to dip your toe but always be kind and patient with yourself. If you 'back out' it's because you didn't feel absolutely comfortable diving in and that's more than okay. Also I am HUGELY body insecure and posting on FetLife has helped me like a body I've spent my whole life loathing. Just my personal experience.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Go out of your area. Easier w with someone you dont have to worry about running into.