It started with a friend request

Do****
Posted
One day DeeAnn was sitting there going through her Facebook, just scrolling through and looking at memes. She had noticed a friend request pop up prior, yet she decided to ignore it and keep looking at memes. The young girl of 21 wasn't sure who added her and eventually got curious. She didn't know the man who added her and only had one friend in common.. so she politely asked the man who he was. He responded "oh I'm just Derrick's friend." She thought it was odd at first but decided she would let him stay on her friends list. One day she took a picture of herself and posted it on her Facebook and he simply commented on it saying she looked gorgeous. A few more times went by and she realized that he liked her, so she messaged him again asking "Why do you keep saying I'm gorgeous in all my pictures?" Derrick simply replied "Because in my eyes you are by far one of the most beautiful women I've seen." Eventually Derrick grew the strength to ask DeeAnn out. She said yes!!! So he took her to a restaurant, they went for a walk, and ended up back up at his place. Where they talked for a while then Derrick finally made a move, and got stopped. She said she wasn't into doing things on the first date, which he said he respected. And that turned her on! She slowly gave in as they spoke getting closer and closer to him and rubbing him slowly, and in turn he started to caress her back and neck. Eventually kissing and biting her neck, pulling her hair till he hears her moan, and rubbing the inside of her thighs. She finally gives in. Kissing Derrick like there is no tomorrow, getting on top of him like a show pony and moving her hips, and scratching his back. Eventually the two get hot and heavy, kissing, feeling each other up, scratching n biting one another.. just getting into each other finally clothes come off and DeeAnn starts to ride Derrick like she just got done with professional horse riding classes.. Derrick starts to pound her from the bottom and call her name. Flipping her around n taking it from behind she starts to moan harder and harder begging him to go deeper. So he does!making DeeAnn cum in this position he once again switches position and begins to screw her brains out as much as his body will let him! As hard, as fast, and as deep as he can go. She cums again! Begging him to cum inside her he continues to make this woman's night. Eventually she starts to ride him again, this time like it's the last cock she will ever get again in her life. Screaming his name, begging for more, and pounding his dick as hard as fast and as much as possible he finally cums inside her. Making this woman's night. As she got home, she thought... "This all started with a simple friend request."
Stepfubk4
Posted
Boy, if all "Friend Request" could turn out like this. Now for the next question? After she gets home, does she ever hear from, or see him again? Or like usual the guy ghosts her by the next day. And disappears and it winds up being just yet another 1 night stand, Hook up.
Starving
Posted
Welcome to you!
Do****
Posted
14 hours ago, Stepfubk4 said:
Boy, if all "Friend Request" could turn out like this. Now for the next question? After she gets home, does she ever hear from, or see him again? Or like usual the guy ghosts her by the next day. And disappears and it winds up being just yet another 1 night stand, Hook up.

Never said I was done ;)