Ideas

Mezmerism
Posted
All the time! 😈⛓️
Mezmerism
Posted
Mostly true crime types! ( all pre consented ofc) 🤭 wbu?
wicklow
Posted
I know someone who did. The fetish was getting financially extorted - literally going to an ATM with the dom and handing over ***. She was taken for €10,000 in this fashion. And she got a kick out of it. No, I'm not making it up.
Posted
2 minutes ago, Mezmerism said:
Mostly true crime types! ( all pre consented ofc) 🤭 wbu?

The main one has been Dexter recently the way he has them cling filmed to tables etc 🤔 just gives me the idea to try as a restraint option then play with them while they are on the table

Posted
2 minutes ago, wicklow said:
I know someone who did. The fetish was getting financially extorted - literally going to an ATM with the dom and handing over ***. She was taken for €10,000 in this fashion. And she got a kick out of it. No, I'm not making it up.

There are quite a few people I've known that enjoy the fin-dom but not to that € extent

Mezmerism
Posted
1 minute ago, HungViking96 said:

The main one has been Dexter recently the way he has them cling filmed to tables etc 🤔 just gives me the idea to try as a restraint option then play with them while they are on the table

Dexter is fab! ….. great choice! 

Mezmerism
Posted

There’s a few I enjoyed tbh. American nightmare is definitely one. 

wicklow
Posted
3 hours ago, HungViking96 said:

There are quite a few people I've known that enjoy the fin-dom but not to that € extent

It strikes me as stupid and irresponsible, but if that's what lights your fire...

wicklow
Posted
3 hours ago, HungViking96 said:

Except he was a serial killer who dispatched them and cut them in pieces. 

Posted
52 minutes ago, wicklow said:

Except he was a serial killer who dispatched them and cut them in pieces. 

The restraint method seems good though 🤷🏽 just without the killing 😅🤣

Dionysus80
Posted

DONT watch Pulp Fiction :gimp: