Did you know this about woman’s pleasure?

yo****

Posted
I’m experienced this with women and I feel bad for them
Posted
Amen ***!!! Clit stimulation all day every day! 🙂
Posted
Well if some men knew how to educate themselves , you women would be happier :)) also most women don’t need more than 4” for optimal pleasure.
This is also why giving oral pleasure is my favorite thing to do because it’s a win win for both parties 😊
Posted
What are your pointers
Posted
*** her clit! Rub it, pinch it, lick and suck it, go crazy no one will complain
Posted
More like listen to your partner and take her hints and spoken desires seriously! Don't assume because one partner said you did great, that that is how the next partner will want it. Offer, but always be willing to learn. Each person's body is different!
Posted
Most women need some kind of foreplay and at least 20 mins of clitorial stimulation before they can start to reach climax .🤘
Posted
It’s not always that simple. Sometimes it’s situational & if she’s real turned on one could practically make her cum by telling her what you’ll do to her before it’s even done. But of course some are just clitoralphilic or phobic 😉
Posted
I‘ve never been confused about this information. Because I prefer to see everyone as an individual with individual needs, desires, experience and anatomy.
Posted
lol. You must be young.. or dealing with some sexually inexperienced boys
Posted
This is pretty well known information at this point but I guess there's always the younger more inexperienced people that require it being pointed out 😅
Posted
4 hours ago, young45yold said:
I’m experienced this with women and I feel bad for them

Do you feel bad for lesbians as well?

Posted
3 hours ago, StingrayXX said:
More like listen to your partner and take her hints and spoken desires seriously! Don't assume because one partner said you did great, that that is how the next partner will want it. Offer, but always be willing to learn. Each person's body is different!

This EXACTLY.

Posted
As most people have highlighted. The information provided by the OP is not new (it may be helpful to the confused and inexperienced) though I wonder what “poll” these %’s were taken from?

There is more than just the clit and penetration (and not all women are stimulated by men’s organs… ) that can be used to induce orgasms.
DarkArts1066
Posted
Th human body is a wonderful thing. We are all different, have different erogenous zones… and respond to stimuli in different ways.

I personally know one woman who can orgasm if she is undressed slowly, made to exhibit herself in front of others, and then instructed to stand facing them, while being spoken to, and having her shoulder blades caressed lightly with warm hands.
That’s it. No other stimulation required.

Equally I know one guy -who has a big breast fetish, like myself. He can orgasm just from having his outer thighs stroked, by a busty woman, who is kneeling between his legs, with her breasts brushing against his legs.
That is quite incredible to watch.

I totally agree that what works for one might not work for another. Sometimes having a starting point is useful…. A touch or a sexual act that you know has worked for others - but that is all it is - a starting point.

It is important to be able to read your partners body language, and communicate with them if something is -or isn’t hitting the spot.
Posted
My Princess orgasms when I growl in her ear and I love it 👿. As stated, everyone is different and have their own way of reaching pleasure. I tend to find women that can cum off my voice or touch. I've also had a woman that could cum just by looking into my eyes. Part of control is knowing how to find that switch that turns flesh into mush. It's nothing like being able to lick that vein in her neck and have her turn into an earthquake right before your eyes
Robertx1963
Posted

That's why communication is SO important!

Posted
My advice is to leave the clit alone not focus it, as darkarts mentions orgasms are far from clit exclusive, and with the right knowledge you can also be taught to orgasm through stimulus of none sexual body parts for e,g, the elbow. And the more ladies keep delving into self pleasure focusing on the clit over penetrative focus women simply make the task 1000 times more difficult for any partner they have not just males. The amount of ladies myself and my dom have been involved with who say they can't orgasm through penetrative sex is staggering given 100% of them go on to experience just that within the first few sessions /maybe one or two more for the stubborn vaginas is a pretty and very wet clean sweep. Body language is everything, simply learn to read it, mwah x
Posted
Women have many kinks and fetishes they donned a haul pass from partner. Safety first .. a min 12x orgasms many partners unable to perform.
Posted
Easier climax from self stimulation makes sense. As a guy, it's easier for me to finish myself off than has been if my partner was stimulating me by hand.
Posted
Does this mean you need clitoral stimulation in order to orgasm in the moment of climax, or just at some point during sex but then you would be able to climax from penetration without simultaneous clitoris stimulation once you've been brought to a certain point? I'm just curious because when it comes to sex I'm a natural giver so foreplay is a given, but I wonder if so many women actually require that or if their lovers just aren't very involved or sophisticated in their approach to sex. Stimulating the clitoris is definitely a powerful tool for climax, but every person I've slept with was able to orgasm regardless. It could just be that I've just never run into someone who can't without though idk. Makes me wonder.
Posted
This is why I learned long ago giving oral properly is important