Do you fantasize about being slutted out ?

Matt4u4305

Matt4u4305
Posted
I’m 45 years old and have been in the lifestyle most of my adult life. I generally stick to subs in my own age range but in 2022 I came across a younger 22 year old sub on fetlife that lived 2 miles from me. She looked very familiar but I couldn’t put my finger on it. So I sent her my picture and she replied with “oh my fucking god !!!! Mr.x??? And it hit me like a ton of bricks that she was one of my students in school. I’m a HS math teacher and taught calculus and AP calculus so I had her for 11th and 12th grade. I was mortified and considered blocking her but before I could she sent another message with “you have no idea how many times I’ve fantasized about you “.

So this began a 6 month sub/ Dom dynamic that evolved over time into more of a master slave dynamic. While discussing her fantasies one night she stated that she always fantasized about being slutted out and made to fuck whoever her master tells her to. So
I’m big on fantasy fulfillment and told her i could arrange it for her but she’d have to convince me she was serious about it. She told me to test her. So one Friday night after she had finished work she messaged me that she wanted to see me and asked if she could come over. I replied with an address , what to wear and how to
Present herself. She was not exactly sure what I was telling her so I
Spelled it out that I was sending her out to get fucked. She replied with “is this my test sir “ I replied “yes “ and she followed my instructions even sending me a picture of her before she left to make sure her outfit was correct to my specifications.

I had her text me when she arrived and text me
When she left. She arrived at 12:45 pm
And text me again at 2:30 am. She asked if she could come over. She arrived and basically attacked me when she walked in the door and told me it was the most scared , turned on and
*** she’s ever felt.

She told
Me she arrived at the house , walked up to the door and before she could build up the courage to ring the doorbell he answered the door and took her hand without saying a word and lead her to the bedroom. She proclaimed her heart was racing and she was almost too worked up and terrified to even talk but before he could even start to undress her she came
Twice.

This dynamic continued for about a year until she had to leave for grad school.

Has anyone else ever fantasized about the type of dynamic and could you go thru with it ??
Posted
This is very interesting, and very intriguing. I have fantasized about the type of dynamic, not exactly but kind of. Idk if I could go through with it, but then again I haven't experienced much in this lifestyle. I'm still trying to learn.
Posted
and also, thank you for bringing this topic up, it's hard to find people or any knowledge on anything when you don't really know who's real or not on here
Posted
Fantasised about it, tried it but in a different way to this. I couldn’t go through with turning up at a random strangers door, alone, with no clue who it might be, but each to their own.
Posted
My Dom does the same for me with set rules for me and them to follow. The first time I was terrified, he had me meet with 3 separate men, who all fucked my throat and gave me a facial and then again the night after we progressed to 4.
If done correctly it is a lot of fun
Posted
I’ve definitely had fantasies about certain people I would love to cross paths w. I haven’t had the luxury of having any of them come true. Love the story. Super cool
Posted
Yep, I’ve done it. Done the ***ing one quite. Few times as well.
Posted
I have had many candidates for this and CNC over the years on FL, Tumblr and Instagram..
None of them had the guts to go thru it 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

But I am keen…
Any one here in Sydney 🇦🇺 really keen?
Posted
I see a lot of people are into just thinking it would be with a stranger first I’ll say this nothing is safe with a stranger this isn’t just for the moment it’s a lifestyle so the person anyone should be really trying anything with it’s their dom/domme you obviously gave them control for a reason so just keep the hope that they’ll guide you the right way just like your master/mistress
Posted
I fantasize about that all the time and fantasize about getting slutted out to a gangbang but nobody likes trans women
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I think I would like this is a rp scenario, like I have to do it so my dom can get a raise at work and he could hold me down and cheer me on during
Posted
June 10, CountryLawnman69 said:
Yep, I’ve done it. Done the ***ing one quite. Few times as well.

Do all that to me please hehe whenever and wherever you want to hehe 😉

Asteria90
Posted

I attempted this, I reached the hotel and only made it to the lobby. I think the fact I was going through something during that time was the reason I backed out.  I also think the fact that the guy  I was seeing was not going to be there was a huge factor. I wanted to go through with it but with him there with me. It's just one of those things that I wanted to do but did not. 

PaulaLee4myMan
Posted

Hell yes I could go thru with it...if only I could find a real Man to guide me. Train me

co****
Posted
I fantasize about this a lot. My ex would occasionally make me fuck/suck off his friends and it was sooo hot. Idk if I could do a complete stranger though or without my dom there
Posted
Wish I had a man who would have friends randomly come over and fuck me
Slavikka
Posted

I don’t think I would be brave enough to go there all by myself. But fantasies wise this is quite hot 

Posted
I fantasize about this quite often, but I am a bisexual man. I’d love to be slutted out to women or men.
Posted
Such a sexy fantasy
Happygolucky442
Posted
41 minutes ago, emmy24 said:

Such a sexy fantasy

Message me 

• 2 weeks later...
FunOxon
Posted
On 6/10/2024 at 2:19 PM, domforhissub said:

I see a lot of people are into just thinking it would be with a stranger first I’ll say this nothing is safe with a stranger this isn’t just for the moment it’s a lifestyle so the person anyone should be really trying anything with it’s their dom/domme you obviously gave them control for a reason so just keep the hope that they’ll guide you the right way just like your master/mistress

100%. There is too much risk with random strangers. It would absolutely have to be with people who are vetted by the Dom/Domme and preferably known to them.

Posted
I want to be slutted out and I want to be used in a gangbang as a cum whore but these days it is too dangerous to have it don’t by strangers. Specially for trans women like me. And I don’t have any friends or anyone to slut me out or use me in a gangbang……… I guess it’ll always have to be a fantasy because nobody likes trans women
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Yes I want to be slutted out and watched. It just doesn't happen anymore in a safe way
Posted
F23: I want to be slutted out so badly. Just worried about safety.