"Being a pet"

Ka****

Posted
I don’t usually make a sub use a litter box
Posted
I actually wondered that myself
Posted
As pet you use a litter box sleep on the floor and wear a collar and leash regularly a sub has more freedom
Posted
It’s a different feeling in the dynamic. It can be very literal with the person behaving like an *** but also can have them have only ***istic qualities like the want to make the owner happy that dogs have. Also for me i just like to be treated the way an owner treats his ***
Posted
It can be a primal version of a sub. It really depends on the dynamic.
Posted

A pet would go under the submissive umbrella but there are many different forms it can take and look like different things. Watts the safeword on YouTube covers a lot of pet play, Evie Lupine has some info on it too. 

Personally I'm not all that into *** based pet play, I like having a human pet. Pets are there for companionship and entertainment. Depending on the Dom's style they can be really strict with them or more indulgent. 

I'm generally pretty casual and relaxed with pets. They can get away with more mischief and sass. 

Posted
18 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

A pet would go under the submissive umbrella but there are many different forms it can take and look like different things. Watts the safeword on YouTube covers a lot of pet play, Evie Lupine has some info on it too. 

Personally I'm not all that into *** based pet play, I like having a human pet. Pets are there for companionship and entertainment. Depending on the Dom's style they can be really strict with them or more indulgent. 

I'm generally pretty casual and relaxed with pets. They can get away with more mischief and sass. 

I am currently watching a Watts the Safeword Vid so that hits close to home. They do a great job explaining. Also i agree with it being quite varied. In general Kink is always something rlly personal and mostly cannot be strictly defined

Posted
A Pet is a kind of Sub. Subs can kinda be anything, but Pets lean into the "being owned" vibe.
Posted
i like a good sub so im sure i would love the human pet myself also plus no litter box just saying unless they like to be punished like i do puppies that are naughty on the carpet.
Posted
What a pet means differs to each person. A person identifying as a pet may want to be treated like a pet (e.g. eating off the floor in a bowl, sleeping in a cage, walk on all fours) or have pet attributes (e.g. make pet sounds, want to be pet/brushed). There's no one, right answer. A pet can be considered under the sub umbrella.
Posted
I indulged in pet play before I knew got my ex a pink dog collar saying babygirl 😂 I thought it was just she was a subby sub but she did as she was told recall was on point 🐶🤤
Posted
I'm not sure but I'm about to find out. Its all about creating a dynamic that fits you both.
Posted
You are talking about a very wide spectrum here. It can be as simple as petting someone with bunny ears on at night on the couch. It can also go full blown hucow out in the barn getting milked daily. Gotta find your niche with your partner.
Posted (edited)

Like most asked this is a loaded question.

Pet play

This is a form of submissive behaviour in which the pet identification is that of a *** cat, dog are the most common talked about.

The owner is usually a more relaxed  version of Domination with alot more softer or caregivers behaviour based on the pets behaviour.

Like all dynamics this comes in various forms from full pet where the pet doesn't talk as a human unless told to, they act fully like a *** would in every way possible.

Or it could be a more relaxed version of the pet just walks around on all 4's giving there owner attention doing tasks given or doing things ***s do sometimes (I tend to lay cuddled with head in owner lap them giving head scratches when they feel like it for example)

For example a cat pet might lounge around in patches of sun curling up or near owner. Nuzzle up close to owner nudging arm for attention or headpats.

Most of pets like to wear appropriate ears, tails, paws/hoof similar to the *** they identifie as but this is not always the case

Hopefully as a wolven pet myself I hope this simplification helps  :)

A good owner will always make it clear the behaviour expectations from you both as well as setting acceptable punishment if you are mischievous (bratty) behaviour showing off..

like all dynamics the right person and set up of boundaries,  limits, contract for behaviour from both is what makes it most enjoyable.

Edited by Deleted Member
Goofball
Posted
Ms Elle X just released a series of pet play videos on YouTube. She explains everything with such compassion and clarity. Definitely worth a watch!
Posted
Depends on what you deem pet is as it means something slightly different. I do not really get into pet play as some people do but I do play as pet slut for a select few. Basically just a willing slut for those select few that has earned my trust to do so. They know my boundaries and the appropriate times to push them, as well as knowing when to stop before I safeword. I trust them explicitly simply because they have earned that. It takes time and effort to get there.
Posted
Honestly, whatever you want. This whole thing isn't a code of law we don't have a unified set of rules everyone gotta follow, so if you feel like being a pet by going belly up and asking for belly rubs from your partner and the like, go for it.
What other people have said, take it less like rules of what you are meant to do, and more like ideas of what you could do while playing like a pet with your partner.
Posted
Personally pet play is kinda like age play in that there are layers to it. Sometimes just wearing accessories, other times its a slip into a headspace. Both aren't really needed to even add pet play to a scene. Even just using words like "puppy" or "kitty". And getting to explore that and see just how far you can go is so much fun!! Like I learned that I don't like being "walked" on a leash in public (or any kind of pda lmao). But just feeling it out!
Posted
3 hours ago, Master_S1992 said:

Honestly, whatever you want. This whole thing isn't a code of law we don't have a unified set of rules everyone gotta follow, so if you feel like being a pet by going belly up and asking for belly rubs from your partner and the like, go for it.
What other people have said, take it less like rules of what you are meant to do, and more like ideas of what you could do while playing like a pet with your partner.

I mean, yes and no. Guidelines and terms with general definitions accepted by the majority which are kind of important. It's the nuance and finer details that are customizable to whatever you want. 

As someone who's into actual power exchange and Dom/sub dynamics and not just having play partners or "bedroom only* kink the dilution of things like the differentiation between Doms and tops and subs and bottoms has been incredibly and increasingly frustrating to navigate. 

Posted

Yeah mine was just some advice based on experience or picked up doing years of researching xD

At the end of the day it's your kink and your choice of what you like or dislike or don't want to do.

Once you work out your boundaries and choices then you can start to look towards finding a owner or dom or pet trainer or what ever would work best with and for you as a relationship  / dynamic 

Posted

I mean, it is more or less whatever you want it to be. It's more of a stereotype of the pet bring always in all fours, not talking instead barking or meowing or whatever sound you want to make, and relying more on orders cuz hey, you are an *** you are not supposed to know how to do things so your Dom should be more explicit and clear on what he wants. If you see into being a brat and that sort of thing, you gotta take the opportunity and be a lil d**khead with it, if he isn't 100% clear on the instructions you play dumb and have fun, cuz hey you are an *** now you ain't "supposed" to know how giving a good succ works and things like that :P.
But as I said, this are ideas, you do you, have fun, don't think there are some rules you gotta follow to be a good pet and whatnot.

• 2 months later...
Posted
A good pet is going to earn it's collar while a good sub isn't going to call the police when you leave bruises all over her pretty little ass.