Whose cum is it anyway?

Posted

(side note - I've just realised that it's been... quite a while... since I wrote stories in this series: here's a previous part - https://www.fetish.com/topic/10692-youre-just-trash )

"Do you want to be covered in cum, slut?"
"Oh, yes please, Sir - it's been so long since you covered me in your cum"
"I didn't say it would be mine"

I instructed her over to the upright cage in the corner, it had been covered by a blanket I told her to remove.

She sheepishly walked over (I did give her permission to stand, though, she did have to step through some puddles of piss) and pulled off the curtain.

Within the bars of the cage she could see a gimp.  Covered in head to toe in rubber. Blindfolded so he couldn't see, and heavy duty headphones meant he hadn't heard a thing.  He may well have sensed the draft and change in external light as the curtain came down.  His only indication of show time.

"Who is this?" she asked.
"That's not important. What is important is you don't know who he is, and he doesn't know who you are.  You trust me, right?"
"Yes, Sir"
"He's not had sex in a long time. And today is almost a lucky day for him.  He gets blown from one of the richest cunts here, and doesn't get to see or hear. He doesn't even get to know who sucked him off."
"That's very kind, Sir"
"OK, get to it"

Under instruction she opened the lower cage so she could get to his groin.  She could feel him almost squee as her hands carefully opened the zip to his crotch.  
Due to being under the latex so long, the cock and balls were very sweaty.

"Get him hard"

She teased with her hands and mouth until she could get somewhat of an erection from him, she started to masturbate him gently to tease.  And if the sweat wasn't enough, she could quickly see he wasn't very clean.

"I said he hadn't had sex in a while," I told her, "I can't comment on his masturbation or hygiene habits"

She gagged slightly as she put this sweaty, filthy cock into her mouth.  She knelt down and it quickly became something that was worth being over with.

But, of course. It wasn't going to be that easy.  He moaned a lot and felt close without actually releasing.  
She had to stop feeling she'd be sick at how repulsive that was.  "Lick up all the sweat, there's a good little slut"

To credit, she tried.  
She stopped for a breath.   

"OK, fuck it.  One more punishment for you both - stick your fingers in his arsehole with one hand, then edge him with the other. I want you to try to ruin his orgasm, but catch it on your face."

She unzipped the latex further, and stuck two fingers into the sweaty, clammy, ass hole.  He eeked as she reached his prostate.  
She continued to tease the prostate before working her other hand, this time... close, close, closer, oh, ooh 
She did it.

She timed right and stealithly rolled on her back on the floor (lying in some of the piss!) and let the sad trickle of ruined orgasm cover her face.

"Well done," I reassured her, "Would you like a full load from me?"
She sighed, "yes please, Sir"
"OK, put your fingers in your mouth and hold it open"

She put in her sweaty covered fingers into her mouth, a taste again of the rank cock and arse.

I stood over and she very quickly felt the load slap across her face and into her mouth.

"Good work," I said, "and as an extra treat - don't wash your face until you've walked home..."