My last bdsm story

Posted
My sub (let's call her Kris) said about a week ago that while she's been having a great time with our scenes, it's been a minute since she's been able to go to sub space.
Sub space, for those that don't know, is the high that a submissive experiences from being dominated. It's often described as floating on a cloud.
Because her pleasure is very important to me, I spent the next few days trying to figure out why that was.
She had been stressed out from doing mom/work shit, and I decided that was probably the main reason she wasn't going into sub space was that she's too stressed out. After all, not even vanilla sex isn't enjoyable when you have a hundred other things on your mind.
So I did what any good Dom would do: I decided that on our next date I would completely take away any decision making ability she has and make all decisions on her behalf. She wouldn't have to do any thinking. She just needs to do what she's told. (Her and I do consent to this dynamic, and everything else we do in this story).
I came over to her house and ordered food for us. After we ate, I stripped her naked and had her lay on the bed on her stomach. I gave her a back and shoulder massage until I could feel her muscles relaxed and her brain shutting off.
With her relaxed, it was time to get rough. I tied her limbs to the bed so her ass was exposed and she was completely immobilized. I grabbed my wooden paddle and began smacking her ass.
My slut was a wonderful masochist, and she was loving every smack | gave her. She tends to scream out curse words when she's close to reaching her limit, so when that happened I would either stop for a second before continuing or I would switch to the other ass cheek. I was my usual derogatory self the entire time, reminding her that she's a fucking slut and a worthless whore the entire time. I was able to keep this up for a long time, causing her to come close to reaching the point of using her: words but stopping just short of doing so. Her was red and had welts on it by the time I was done.
Posted
If you guys want to hear more stories about me and kris let me know