Something Happened On The Way Home.

Posted

I left work early that afternoon. For once I would be home before dark. The day went by smoothly and I was able to make the early train. I settled down for the ride home and put my headphones on. I let my eyes fall on a dark haired man about 35 years of age. He was handsome and sitting a few feet across from me. He was so comfortable and relaxed in his body. His legs were wide open and I let my eyes follow the long line of his inner thigh to a full bulge under the cotton corduroy fabric. I felt the saliva well up under my tongue and had to bite my lower lip to prevent the drool from betraying my inner thoughts. The handsome passenger's hand moved slightly beside his bulge and he started rubbing the crevice of his thigh with his long fingers. I took a deep breath, suddenly becoming self aware as I met his eyes. He smiled with a knowing smirk. I felt naked. The train stopped and he got up. He walked past me and nudged my knee with his leg and gave me a little wink. I was weak with desire, shame and excitement. I was still two stops away from home but I jumped out of the train moments before the doors closed.

The stranger was already going up the stairs. He stopped half away up and our eyes met again. He smiled again and motioned for me to follow him with a simple nod of his head. I obeyed immediately. He remained about 50 feet ahead of me for two blocks. He never looked back. The handsome man stopped at a 4 story brick building and disappeared into the alley beside it. I turned into the alley and he was leaning on the wall waiting for me. I looked up at him and quickly looked down. He introduced himself as Danny and asked if I wanted to come up to his apartment for a beer. I said yes and looked up with a shy smile. He said it was cute how nervous I was. We entered through the side door and took the service elevator to the fourth floor.

The apartment was large with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the river. Danny walked over to the fridge and pulled out two cold beers and handed me one. I had taken one sip when he asked if I wanted to watch a movie. He turned the tv on. The movie was already playing. The screen showed two men. One standing over the other with his hard dick out. The other man was on his knees waiting in supplication. The Dominant man stuck his cock in the others' mouth and began to rock his hips back and forth into the willing throat. Even with a dick in his mouth, the sub moaned with pleasure and desperation. Somehow Danny had pulled my deepest fantasies from my brain and played them back for me. He leaned over and asked me if I like this. I was breathless and could only muster a nod in agreement. Danny stood up and blocked my view. He had his hands on his hips. His bulge had grown. My mind was going crazy. I wanted to pound my face into his manhood but was to afraid to move. I looked up at him. He was magnificent. There he was, looking down on me with that smirk. He told me to get on my knees. His voice broke me from my paralytic state. I could move again and did as he said. "Kiss it" He said. Danny's voice had become breathy and deep. I leaned forward and kissed the visible outline of his cock head. I kissed it once, twice, maybe three times. I don't remember ever stopping. I was lost in the feeling of being at his service. I relished the pressure of his hard dick on my soft lips. I let my lips wander the length of his cock kissing it. I placed my hands on his meaty thighs to balance myself. I was in a trance. I began using my tongue, applying pressure to the ridge of his head and gently squeezing it with my lips. "Fuck yeah" Danny said. "Suck on it". I sucked it through his pants. I opened my mouth and put as much of his bulge into my mouth as I could. "Take it out", He said. This time I could talk, but all I could muster was a weak, "yeah?". "Do you want it?", he asked. "Yes please" I heard myself say. He didn't have to ask me again. I undid his belt and unbuttoned his fly. Danny took control and pulled it out. He waved his beautiful cock around like a trophy. He swiveled his hips and it bounced on my cheeks a couple times. Danny grabbed his cock and said, "stick out your tongue". He rubbed the underside of his cock all over my mouth and tongue. My own dick was wet with pre cum. I don't know what came over me, but I grabbed his cock and started sucking on it like my life depended on it. And at that moment it did. I couldn't think outside of his cock being in my mouth. At that moment his cock was all there was.

Danny grabbed my head and started pumping his cock in and out of my mouth. He hit the back of my throat and I gagged a little. "Are you okay?" he asked. I was sad I couldn't take all of him down my throat. I said I was fine and went back to sucking on that delicious dick head. I heard myself saying, "I love your cock" between thrusts. Danny said "show me". I tried deep throating him again and this time I was able to hold out for a little longer. "Good boy" he said "You're going to be my good little cocksucker". This drove me wild. The thought of being his was serotonin to my brain. "Fuck yeah" I said,"I'm yours....I'm your cocksucker". Danny pulled his pants and underwear further down to below his knees and grabbed his cock out of my wet mouth. I whimpered at the loss of my new obsession."Lick my balls" he said. I did as I was told. I lapped up his balls like a good little slut. The scent of him was intoxicating. He was clean but there was a salty musk that emanated from his bush. I inhaled all of it as I licked and nestled those perfectly round balls in my mouth. He stood over me and told me to open my mouth wide as he dunked his scrotum into my waiting mouth. I wrapped my arms around his thighs and worshipped his balls as he moaned with pleasure."Do you like sucking my balls?" he asked. "Yes sir" I said. I started sucking the base of his shaft as I massaged his exquisite cock against my cheek. "Oh yeah baby, suck it" he cooed. "Make love to it". And he was right. I was making love to his cock. At that moment all I could think of was pleasing his cock. I tried to show him how much I wanted to please him.

I took his cock in my mouth again. I sucked on it as lovingly as I could. I wrapped my arms around his thighs and pushed his body deeper into mine. I wanted only this. Only his dick in my mouth. He pumped my throat for a few minutes before pulling out and told me to sit down on the couch. He straddled me and rubbed his balls in my mouth again as he pumped his cock. I worshipped those balls and kissed his thighs. I begged for his cock. "I want to suck it more" I said. He was pleased. "Do you want my cum?" he asked. "Yes Danny, please...cum in my mouth". He thrust back into my mouth. I was in heaven. I was a willing sex toy. He grabbed the sides of my face and massaged my neck as I worshipped his beautiful cock. After a moment his body began to tense up and his breathing became louder. "I'm gonna cum baby" he whispered. I grabbed his ass and pushed him deeper into my throat. I could feel my gag reflex wanting to eject his cock out of my mouth but I was not going to let that happen. I held on as his dick began to pulse and shoot hot creamy ropes of semen down my throat. I began to whimper in a weird mix of desperation and satisfaction. Danny was full voice moaning now, " Oh yeah baby swallow my cum...drink it all". I drank all of it. I kept sucking even after all his cum had gone down my esophagus. "You really love that cock" he said. He was right. I got a little embarrassed and let his dick fall from my lips. Danny laughed a little, "It's okay he said....you can keep on sucking it if you want". "I want to suck it everyday" I said. "I want to be your personal cocksucker". Danny smiled grabbed my face and started rubbing his cock all over my face and lips. "Yeah.....you want to be my little cocksucking slut?.....You want to blow me everyday?". "Yes please" I pleaded. His dick was resting on my lips as I kissed it. "Okay you'll be my cockslave from now on", Danny proclaimed. His cockslave, that was it. It sounded so right. I was a slave to his cock. A slave to pleasing it. I left his apartment with a spring in my step. I had found my place that day. On my knees, between his legs, with his cock in my mouth.

Posted
Good girl. U deserve some ***ing🖤
Posted
I need more of these stories.😊😊