Food in bed

do****

Posted
So I am ready to discuss the topic on food in the bedroom. Do we like it or do we not like it? What are the pros and cons of food in the bedroom. How is the aftercare? Is there before care? Is there a sexual connection with the food? I need feedback y'all
Posted
Strawberries and cherries are nice. Food that makes crumbs or stinks are not. Especially sugary food like chocolate syrup or whipped cream is a hazard for yeast infections.
Posted
Ich bin meistens das einzige Essen, was im Bett serviert wird. 🫡
Posted
Zero connection at all for me. I'd probably find it distracting at best, annoying at worst
Posted
54 minutes ago, cum4meSlowly said:

And I bet she tastes lovely 😻 😂 😈

True. 🤭

Posted
Basic: Do it if you want to! A bit of preparation & then cleanup to consider;
protect furniture and such; plastic sheeting, silicone sheets and so forth..
Be aware of any allergies or how to handle if someone has a poor reaction; Choking is a real hazard of course so knowing the Heimlich Maneuver and CPR gives me added confidence..

A few foods with which I’ve experimented: whipped cream, gelatin, syrups, caramel sauces, banana, hot dogs, milk…

The concept and employ of so-named SushiGirls/Boys (definitely should be adults) has been around for a long minute..

Personally, I’ve a complex relationship with food that started long before sexual desires surfaced.
For me, it’s mostly just the idea of choosing to combine two things I very much enjoy: kinky sex and food. 🤷🏻‍♀️😉
I get just as if not more excited by FOOD as I do about sexual gratification. There’s also a lot of sensuality going on surrounding food itself, outside of the bedroom. We might hear Chefs et al say things like ‘this dish is sexy’.. ‘this is sex on a plate’ ….

Brain chemical arousal and satisfaction are of course the same mechanisms regardless of for what they’re released that flips your lid!

Happy Experimenting!
Posted
Chobani Greek Yogurt feels really good on pussy, taste delicious too. My favorite flavor is strawberry. 🍓
Posted
It depends on the food and what we're planning on doing. I like the idea of including tons of different foods. Most of it wouldn't work irl for me, though.
Posted
6 hours ago, MyPingLu said:
Chobani Greek Yogurt feels really good on pussy, taste delicious too. My favorite flavor is strawberry. 🍓

I will second that using yogurt is great for these such things! If you use those without sugar it can help with the aforementioned yeast issues, it’s an excellent lubricant IMO and a go-to in league with coconut oil after lube designed for these activities, it’s cooling and calming for sensitive tissues, and, you can find yogurt with many different bases to fit your personal needs (dairy-free, soy-based or soy-free and so on.)

Posted
I’ve done maple syrup on boobs but that’s as far as food goes for my partner and I. Not a big fan of food in the bedroom.
Posted
Sit in a cake and squirm baby!
Posted
Do you want ants? Because that's how you get ants.