Finding my little side again?

Fi****

Posted
I'm not sure personally, as my kitten-space is probably a bit different. But I do hope you are able to figure it out. And fuck (not literally) the asshole who hurt you. I hate people like that. 😾
BabyBuns
Posted
Not confusing a bit. I'm sorry you had to go through that - I'm a sissy baby myself. I hope you're able to regain your little side. I'm sure you've tried on diapers and played with blocks or something like that. I would try renting a crib and climbing into it with your diapers on, sucking on a pacifier and see if that brings out your little side more.
I wish you good luck - I do - and again, I apologize you had your little side taken advantage of like that.
Posted
Sorry to hear that princess. You need time with a mature daddy who understands you, allows you time I find it within you.. you can’t rush into things specially when you are struggling .. the best gift any daddy can give you is to hold you in his loving and safe space .. believe me simple things are most magical sometimes:)
Subboy90
Posted
I am not shure what will help, maybe it just needs time, maybe it would help to play with another little, or maybe you cold try to not trigger your little side for a while untill you miss it so much that you can easyly get in your little space and stay there for hours.
Posted
I'm so sorry to hear you've went through that and I wish I knew the exact right thing that would fix this for you. I'm admittedly not strongly versed in the "little" lifestyle enough to make an excellent addition. But I wanted to at least say I feel sorry you're going through that and I will honestly wish you the best despite being a stranger.
Posted
I think you said it yourself: find a person or people who make you feel safe and spend more time with them until you can feel safe being small.
Posted
Sorry you had to go through this sweetie. Little or not, no one should go through this.

Sadly the little space doesn't work like a light switch, even tho that would be nice sometimes. It takes time and patience. I can't always get into my little space because my mind is occupied with other things. It helps me to meditate and to do things my little side would enjoy, like drawing a picture or watching a Disney movie or just snuggling with my stuffies.
Posted
Probably, it's a matter of taking your time and, then, finding the right person if you want.
Posted
Pretty sure it’s just gonna be finding people u trust will help with that. Also of course if they break that trust probably will give more trauma and you go way back.

Am sure with how everything is today just about everyone is like that. We all have sides we hide do to trauma and they are hard to express. When we find someone we trust we are able to express that side and the more we trust that person the more we can express that side. They gotta quiet that voice in your head saying that you’re going to regret showing that side.

Only thing besides that may help is find someone with similar or the same trauma to talk to may help since you’ll have someone you can understand where you are coming from with your concerns and feelings
Posted
Can’t say that I know how to get it back but I’m rooting for you 😊👍
Posted
Oh Hon, I am so sorry that you went through this. I don't know if I have any advice but maybe creating a safe place in your home...like if there's a room that you could totally dedicate to Little space, like a playroom (fairy lights, bean bag, stuffies, soft blankets/pillows) Maybe have some toys, dolls, etc. A room or special space that makes you feel safe and calls to your Little. If you have people in your life that you feel safe with, and can share your Little with, maybe spend some time with them. If you can connect with other Littles, that would be ideal. I hope you're able to reconnect with your Little. I have no doubt she is precious and sweet. Sending you much love and lots of hugs. 🥰🥰🥰
Posted

Yikes, some 🚩 people in the comments here. It's disappointing yet not surprising. 

There's no need to take conversations private in order to offer support and advice, especially with a stranger. It's also at minimum a 🟡 or 🟠 to address strangers with pet names and terms of endearment used within established dynamics with someone you *aren't* in a dynamic with and w/o their consent. Especially when they're expressing being *** and have experienced past mistreatment. Same for statements such as "what you need" or "you should". 

There's also some dancing around forcing one's kinks on others w/o consent by assuming someone else's way is exactly like yours. 

Posted

OP, others have suggested it but I'd like to echo the connecting with other littles and interacting with them. Depending on your local community's demographic, I've seen lots of event listings for community events that are specifically for littles and their caregivers and some even for littles only. Fetlife is still pretty much the best option for finding these things. There are also groups there that are specifically focused on littles and little things rather than the more broad and fairly diluted conversations that often happen here. There are likely online spaces for littles elsewhere as well, like discord and other platforms, but this isn't my area of kink so my knowledge is limited. 

Best wishes to you, and please protect yourself and your little. 💜

Posted
I'm new to this all but I want to tell you that you shouldn't let anyone steal your joy and if you need someone to ever talk to please feel free to inbox me because I'm a great listener I consider myself to give great advice and I'm going to thank us I'm definitely a problem solver so if you ever need me let's talk
FETMOD-TF
Posted

I have done some housekeeping on this thread and have removed some of the comments.

Please remember this is not the place for personal insults and if it continues this thread will be locked and more warnings forth coming. Thank you to those who have stayed on topic. 

Posted
Coming back to the topic, Fire Phoenix, from my point of view, I believe there are several good tips here. First of all, I would tell you that you should be patient with yourself. Take all the time you need to feel comfortable again, by resting, doing all the things you like and with the people that make you feel nice, safe and comfortable. Your wellbeing will come back
(please, excuse my broken English)
Posted
I would suggest hypnosis. Happy to help if you would like.
Posted
You need to find comfort in those activities. I think your trying to *** the headspace, and those scars probably run deeper then you think.

What will bring them back will be finding comfort and safety while doing those tasks, try letting a close friend rub your back while you color or do sticker books, have pacifier time or juice time in a nice bubble bath, create a stuffy fort to sleep in. Make "little" time, "your" time again.
Posted
what helps me getting into littlespace is cuddling my stuffies, building blocks, watching disney movies and cartoons. well diapers are helping me aswell but this isn’t for everyone 😅