Training of my slave. A special weekend. Pet bowl. Part 7

MGVelvet

MGVelvet
Posted (edited)

New session, new object.
I come back holding in both hands a bowl that looks like the kind used for pet food, but with the word BITCH written in capital letters.
It's filled with this fake semen (cornstarch, concentrated sugar, water) that I like to cover you with and watch you lick off.
I put the bowl in front of you, but out of reach.
- Thank you in advance, Master!
I stand in front of the cage.
- Kiss my feet!
I'm not used to make you do this and when I see your hesitation, even if it's only for a few seconds, I lose my temper and scream
- Kiss my feet, you bitch!
And your head bows, you submit, and I watch you kiss my shoes. After a few moments I see your head bobbing up and down and I know you're licking them.
I know, of course, you want to eat but I know it's submission talking; your training much more than hunger.
I enjoy the sight of my slave with her ass up, her head on my shoes and I tell myself it's time to move on to the next model of plug so I move to your ass.
I can't stop spanking your lovely ass before and after I remove the plug.
I get you to lick and suck the larger model and then stick it in your ass. You do respond with a soft moan that makes me harder.
I take off my shoes and socks and come back in front of you.
You start kissing my feet, one after the other. Your head goes through the opening at the front of the cage. Then I feel your tongue start to lick them gently. Then more and more greedily until you lift your head and look at me.
- Can I put it in my mouth, Master?
- You may, but you won't gain anything from that. No food or extra comfort.
- I'll gain my Master's pleasure!
You put your arms between the bars of the cage to grab my first foot and begin to take it in your mouth. First you take it at an angle, just half of it. Then you take the whole of it, with your mouth wide open. You move it in and out. The width ***s you to go slowly back and forth. You start to drool. And just the sight of your saliva hitting the floor makes me want more, as it always does.
I push my foot down a little further and hold it there longer. I do this a dozen times and each time I see you ***d to catch your breath and release more and more saliva.
- What have you done to my floor? Lick it clean!
- Yes, Master! Sorry, Master! I am just a clumsy idiot slave.
You bend over and start licking the floor. I'm now really hard because I think it's my sperm you're licking like a horny bitch.
- That's enough !
I hand you the bowl and squat down next to it.
- So you said you were hungry, then eat!
You stick your head out, open your mouth and stretch your tongue as far as possible and try to swallow the mixture.
- Not easy, even for a bitch like you.
I watch you trying to eat inches away from you and I must confess I take real pleasure in mocking you in the same time.
- You're going to be very hungry this weekend if you can't even eat better than this. I can't let the bowl here, at your disposal. I like a clean room.
You start to dip your head into the bowl and come out with fake sperm on your chin and nose.
I stand up and push your head into the bowl when you go again for food..
- Eat, bitch!
When I let you raise your head, your bowl is almost empty and your face is covered in white. It suits you so well I can't help smiling.
- Now, stop eating. Lay down in your cage, on your back, elbows on the floor to lift your chest.
I take a large bottle and slowly pour out 50 oz of this white, very similar to sperm substance. Through the cage, I aim it at your face first, then your neck, your breasts, your stomach. All the way down to your sex.
And I watch the white flow everywhere.
And as you thank me gratefully, you begin to pick some up from your body with your fingers that you instantly begin to lick. I love it when you look at me and lick your fingers. One can tell how massive a slut you are. Or how eager  you are to please your Master.
- Lick the top grid of the cage. It's your cage, I want it to be clean. Have some respect you stupid bitch.
I look at you licking the metal for a long time. I know it tastes awful so I prefer checking you do it right.

- I'll be back in half an hour. I want everything spotless or you'll be in big trouble.
 And, the second I say that, I know you want to be into big trouble as much as I do...

---

Click on the like button if you want to be caged up and used. Or the opposite. Or because you know it is good for my motivation and ego. Anyway click on like if you did not

Or even, like it if you finish reading without yawning

Yeah I do like likes.

---

Also English is not my language so, even if I try hard (no pun intended), I make mistakes. If you wanna correct me (no pun intended, I so much prefer the opposite) and my next writings, please dm me. It would be great :)

---

This series deals with both the training of my slave and the special arrangement, in parallel, of a separate room (you could call it a dungeon, but I don't like this term).
You need to imagine an empty space, and each story will see appear a new object.
Part 1: Sofa
Part 2: Large wooden table
Part 3: Bonds of attachment
Part 4 : Set of dildos
Part 5: Cage
Part 6: A set of anal plugs

Edited by MGVelvet
BDSMFAIRYTALE
Posted
This was 🥵🔥