Is it right for mistresses to ask for tribute?

Submissivef-6706

Posted
Here's a question. If you've been in a bar have you ever offered a woman you wish to talk to a drink? Or have you been talking to a woman and she's smiled and asked you to buy her a drink? Does that remove emotional aspect and making it professional?

Nope. Never have I ever. I don’t like that tradition either.
Posted
15 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Here's a question.  If you've been in a bar have you ever offered a woman you wish to talk to a drink? Or have you been talking to a woman and she's smiled and asked you to buy her a drink?  Does that remove emotional aspect and making it professional?

Nope. Never have I ever. I don’t like that tradition either. Of course, I’ve never been to a bar either.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
it’s okay if you’re not into it, but there are plenty of people that are. just because you don’t enjoy the kink doesn’t mean it doesn’t have a valid place inside of BDSM spaces. dudes enjoy spoiling pretty women sometimes, and a lot of them enjoy other aspects of femdom kink play outside of just sending ***.
Posted
I agree mistresses should not be making *** for a fetish of theirs .. it's a spiraling business that's way out of control. People get into these fetishes for fun and hobby.. to be controlled .