A way to filter out *Unsolicited D*ck Pics*

Shilo66

Shilo66
Posted (edited)

I think this may help those females and some males, who receive unsolicited D*ck Pics.

Just go to your Messages, then to Settings, then Message Filter and scroll down to Adult Content. Switch this on and only Friends and Favourites can send you *Adult* photos / pics of their bits. Well, at least that's how it's supposed to work for those paying subscriptions. I don't know if it's the same for those using the FREE facility. 

It was only when I saw a lady who was receiving said pics being given this advice, that I realised may be the majority of people were NOT aware of this feature, so thought I'd share it.

Hope it helps. 

Edited by Shilo66
Posted
Or, y’know, men could just not send unsolicited dick pics. There’s an idea.
Posted
you just took the opening line of at least 50% of the guys on here away from them. lmao
Rainydaye88
Posted
The pics are surprisingly not the problem anymore. It's the laundry list of sexual acts that get sent unprompted, when even in my profile, clearly states that I'm not into any of that. It's the equivalent of a verbal dick pic. Just as unwanted and gross as a regular dick pic but somehow worse...
Posted
3 minutes ago, Snowwolf707 said:
Chicks don't wanna see y'all guys' Tiny dicks anyways.
Stop trying so hard. I mean, F*ck..!

It’s not that we don’t want to see them, and we’re not judging anyone about their size. We want men to gain our consent first. That is all.

Shilo66
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DuchessFeuille said:

Or, y’know, men could just not send unsolicited dick pics. There’s an idea.

LOL... yep, that *wishful thinking* has really worked out well hasn't it?... LOL

Back in the real world, this feature will help those who genuinely don't want to see random d*ck pics in their DMs. Now, they get to see only the ones they DO want...if at all.

But, for those who just want to enjoy complaining that they're getting so many random d*ck pics, they're perfectly at liberty to ignore this feature.

Edited by Shilo66
Posted
45 minutes ago, Shilo66 said:

LOL... yep, that *wishful thinking* has really worked out well hasn't it?... LOL

Back in the real world, this feature will help those who genuinely don't want to see random d*ck pics in their DMs. Now, they get to see only the ones they DO want...if at all.

But, for those who just want to enjoy complaining that they're getting so many random d*ck pics, they're perfectly at liberty to ignore this feature.

What Duchess is saying is this
1. Men need to stop acting criminally (at least in England)
2. Women are tired of adjusting our behaviour for that of men. We shouldn't need to do it
. I'll add
3. We will call it out ("complain") and raise a Police report (dependent on country) when it happens because it's the right thing to do
4. When we do call it out, other men need to stop silencing our voices
5. When men hear us calling it out, they need to be supportive of it

Posted
9 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

2. Women are tired of adjusting our behaviour for that of men. We shouldn't need to do it
. I'll add
3. We will call it out ("complain") and raise a Police report (dependent on country) when it happens because it's the right thing to do

Precisely. Telling women thst they need to do to adjust rather than telling men to stop with the shitty behaviors is not it. 

Posted
14 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

Precisely. Telling women thst they need to do to adjust rather than telling men to stop with the shitty behaviors is not it. 

Nope, nor is belittling us by adding a LOL when responding to us challenging the shitty behaviours.
I've a feeling that this OP won't work out "as well" as they thought it would.

Shilo66
Posted
23 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

. I'll add

....And in the meantime, this message filtering feature is a real world, real time fix to the random d*ck pics problem for those who genuinely don't want to see them, and, want an instant solution to the problem.

Shilo66
Posted
21 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

LOL... like I stated in my opening comment, if there are some who just enjoy complaining about random d*ck pics, then they're perfectly entitled to ignore this Messaging Filter solution, no one is forcing them to use it.

I'm sure the *wishful thinking* and *no practical action* will continue to be as useful and effective as it has always been. 

Posted
15 minutes ago, Shilo66 said:

....And in the meantime, this message filtering feature is a real world, real time fix to the random d*ck pics problem for those who genuinely don't want to see them, and, want an instant solution to the problem.

Define "meantime", how long does "the meantime" last. What else, are you doing to prevent the "meantime" dragging out for generation after generation.
I mean, you want to help women not to receive unsolicited dick pics right, obviously you do. Otherwise, you wouldn't be telling us how we should act. So, what else are you doing to prevent it?

Missy45
Posted
I believe it's true because I always had it on and in order for them to send it to me, they have to be my friend.
Shilo66
Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

Define "meantime", how long does "the meantime" last. What else, are you doing to prevent the "meantime" dragging out for generation after generation.
I mean, you want to help women not to receive unsolicited dick pics right, obviously you do. Otherwise, you wouldn't be telling us how we should act. So, what else are you doing to prevent it?

LOL... I swear some people would argue with their own reflections... LOL 

What have *you* done to practically help those who don't want to see unsolicited d*ck pics???

Who is forcing anyone to follow this action???

LOL... you couldn't make this up.

Posted
10 minutes ago, Shilo66 said:

LOL... I swear some people would argue with their own reflections... LOL 

What have *you* done to practically help those who don't want to see unsolicited d*ck pics???

Who is forcing anyone to follow this action???

LOL... you couldn't make this up.

Let's be clear, this is not a women's problem. It's a problem deep rooted in men and their misogyny. This OP and your comments demonstrate nothing other than that which we wont stand for and which we're calling out. Typically, your forum posts/comments sit just under the radar. Good to see that this time, not only have you raised the flag high enough to be seen, but you're continuing to double down, so that's it's even more obvious.

Shilo66
Posted
30 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Nope, nor is belittling us by adding a LOL when responding to us challenging the shitty behaviours.

LOL... *wishful thinking* without ANY *practical realistic application* is NOT in any way, shape or form, challenging 'the shitty behaviours'.

Sharing this real-life, real-time, Message Filtering feature *IS* challenging 'the shitty behaviours', because it stops more people, namely *women* from becoming victims of unsolicited d*ck pics.

It genuinely amuses me that rather than spread 'the word' about this feature to help other women not become said victims. There are some women who'd rather argue about it, which nicely highlights that they're not really into finding real solutions.

Cheekysub247
Posted
I used that filter, some pics still get through, I messed the site, they said sometimes the A.I cant always recognise body parts, so full frontal ones still seem to get through as they are the same colour as background skin so they said.
Shilo66
Posted
8 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Let's be clear, this is not a women's problem. It's a problem deep rooted in men and their misogyny. This OP and your comments demonstrate nothing other than that which we wont stand for and which we're calling out. Typically, your forum posts/comments sit just under the radar. Good to see that this time, not only have you raised the flag high enough to be seen, but you're continuing to double down, so that's it's even more obvious.

LOL ... Please, by all means, show us a better real-world, real-time solution to the unsolicited d*ck pics issue on this site other than this Message Filtering feature.

FYI... My original post clearly stated 'women and some men' who get unsolicited d*ck pics.

By the way, if you think that all men are misogynistic, as you have clearly and strongly inferred above... then what are you doing here on a Kinky Sex Site where the vast majority are men???

Posted
4 minutes ago, Shilo66 said:

LOL ... Please, by all means, show us a better real-world, real-time solution to the unsolicited d*ck pics issue on this site other than this Message Filtering feature.

FYI... My original post clearly stated 'women and some men' who get unsolicited d*ck pics.

By the way, if you think that all men are misogynistic, as you have clearly and strongly inferred above... then what are you doing here on a Kinky Sex Site where the vast majority are men???

You are now actively making women feel unwelcome on this site. Nothing you have said is in the respectful spirit of kink and bdsm. You are only contributing to the problem you falsely claim to wish to solve.

Shilo66
Posted
1 minute ago, DuchessFeuille said:

You are now actively making women feel unwelcome on this site. Nothing you have said is in the respectful spirit of kink and bdsm. You are only contributing to the problem you falsely claim to wish to solve.

I'm not *falsely* claiming anything. I've highlighted a real-world practical feature that will help towards the Unsolicited d*ck pictures problem. Whereas you haven't. 

There's a big difference between wishing for change to happen and doing something practical that will enable that change to happen.

That feature isn't perfect, but those who choose to use it, will get much fewer d*ck pics. It works a whole lot better than *wishful thinking* 

Posted
Whilst what you've helpfully suggested *is* most definitely one way of solving the problem OP - I think you're missing the point others have made which is that it "shouldn't" be necessary to have such a tool and the world would be a much better place if men simply didn't send such pics.
The tool, useful though it may be, places the onus on the recipient to take action to avoid receiving pics, rather than the sender to not send them in the first place.
Now admittedly solving the problem of men sending them is not an easy, or quick fix and it's one that has been around since the dawn of the Internet, and centuries if you include things like flashers etc. So sadly I'm not sure it will ever be eradicated, but perhaps a little understanding of the viewpoint of those that have countered you would go a long way.
I applaud the site for making the tool available, but do think perhaps more could be done alongside it to educate those that think sending unsolicited pics of that nature is acceptable.
Posted
19 minutes ago, Shilo66 said:

I'm not *falsely* claiming anything. I've highlighted a real-world practical feature that will help towards the Unsolicited d*ck pictures problem. Whereas you haven't. 

There's a big difference between wishing for change to happen and doing something practical that will enable that change to happen.

That feature isn't perfect, but those who choose to use it, will get much fewer d*ck pics. It works a whole lot better than *wishful thinking* 

You literally suggested women shouldn’t be on this site. That’s not a helpful suggestion.

Shilo66
Posted
3 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Whilst what you've helpfully suggested *is* most definitely one way of solving the problem OP - I think you're missing the point others have made which is that it "shouldn't" be necessary to have such a tool and the world would be a much better place if men simply didn't send such pics.
The tool, useful though it may be, places the onus on the recipient to take action to avoid receiving pics, rather than the sender to not send them in the first place.
Now admittedly solving the problem of men sending them is not an easy, or quick fix and it's one that has been around since the dawn of the Internet, and centuries if you include things like flashers etc. So sadly I'm not sure it will ever be eradicated, but perhaps a little understanding of the viewpoint of those that have countered you would go a long way.
I applaud the site for making the tool available, but do think perhaps more could be done alongside it to educate those that think sending unsolicited pics of that nature is acceptable.

Hi, I  fully understand their point, and I agree with you regarding that. in an ideal world they shouldn't have to etc, etc... but unfortunately, we both know that getting all *those* guys doing the d*ck thing to stop, isn't going to happen.

I have some friends who were getting quite upset by receiving said pics, told them about this feature and at least 80% of those pics  stopped getting through.

Obviously, it's not perfect, but it's better than nothing.

Then they asked how come it wasn't more commonly known, so I decided to share the details.