Church fun

Posted
Dom Pov
You’re damn right, I whisper in your left ear as I lean forward from the pew behind. Startled by this you let out a slight gasp, while it was quite, you still manage to draw several glaring stares from those around you, I chuckle as you blush from the attention, and gently bite your earlobe. Making you squirm, clearly your body is yearning for more, but your mind is trying to contain your sinful desires. As I lean back into my pew I give a pull on your hair causing you to look back at me. I mouth to you “downstairs in the foyer, 5 minutes” you start to protest but I lean in with a growl in my voice and say “That wasn’t a request”. Satisfied by the look in your eyes I get up and walk towards the back of the church. Never looking back, since we both know you’ll be a good little slut and follow.

Sub pov
“Do they see the bewilderment in my eyes?” I wondered as I quickly glided to the door. Careful to avoid meeting anyone else’s eye. I can feel it. My anticipation grows with each click of my heels. What is this ***? Although I briefly began to protest, my logic was instantly dismissed by the wants of my body.

As soon as the doors close behind me, I am appalled as my feet leave the ground, landing in his lap, mouth clasped and muted by his hands.

One kiss. I am timid, and feel myself retract back into my skin as I pull away. He flips my hands around and begins to massage my palms. Our eye contact doesn’t break as if we’re searching for permission.

To feel my overthinking mind unravel during the second kiss, felt like I’d just let myself free. Exploring my forbidden thoughts and feelings felt like the closet thing to pleasure that could come possible to being enough for me.

The third kiss conjured up a hunger in me to please. I know that pleasure is dangerous. Just as a handsome man with a sharp tongue. Whatever was conjured up needed to be touched. It needed to be devoured. It needed to connect. It did not care of all of the reasons against its needs. Nor did I.
Posted
Message me for part 2 😉
  • 2 weeks later...