Buttercup's Dungeon Premier Part 1 (fiction)

Posted

A cool breeze swept through the open window as Buttercup stood observing her evening attire specifically picked out by Sir. The breeze swept some hair off her shoulder's exposing her skin illuminating the softness of her white silky skin, then it picked up the scent of her perfume Sir bought her as a 'good girl' reward for the month of June. As she was about to turn around to show Sir her finale look, she sensed him breathing down her neck sending sensations to her already hard nipples. He reached around to make sure the nipple clamps with a silver chain that ran down to her naval were secure under her black sheer blouse.

"Ummmm, oh Buttercup. You are absolutely going to knock their socks off in this outfit. Thank you for doing me the honor of wearing it for me, " Sir said in excited voice. "Turn around and let me make sure you are perfect."

Buttercup could smell his musky cologne which drove her pussy crazy. Something about a man's scent when they go the extra mile to make a woman feel special adding a trigger of lust in the mix. As soon as she made eye contact with Sir, they were glossy and seductive as she licked her lips and took in a deep breath, "How much of a good girl have I been, Sir?" Biting her lower lip with a cocky smile.

Sir's fingers ran down her arms to grab her hands with a stern look in the eye. "A very good girl. Someone is trying to get out of going to the dungeon." She pouts. "No, no. You are not that sly. I know all your tricks now. What is the number one rule?"

"Never argue with Sir when he makes the decisions," Buttercup kind of whines, then looks deeper in his eyes. She knows he's right. She knows he's got her and will keep her close and safe at the Dungeon. 

"Look we both are new to the scene. They will love us. One thing is missing though." He pulls out the 2-inch-wide silver collar and proceeds to enclose it around Buttercups neck. "Who owns you?"

"You do, Sir."

"Are these my tits, my pussy, my ass, and is this not my body to do as I please?" Sir makes note in a firm tone.

"Yes, Sir." 

"Don't forget that my Buttercup. We've practiced all week. We've talked to the owners, and we know the protocols and rules. Time to go, we are going to be late." 

"Yes, Sir." as she follows him while he is walking her with the chain attached to the collar. 

An hour later, the car is parked outside the biggest venue with neon lights and a swanky vibe to the building. Buttercup fidgets and goes to light a cigarette until Sir stops her and shakes his head no which irritates her, "Really? Sir." Then regrets saying it.

He knows she is nervous as it's her first time showing her titties in public, while she wears a mini skirt with high heels she can barely walk in, so he plants her a small kiss on her lips, and gently replies, "I'm nervous too, Buttercup. We don't want to smell yet, let's get the feel for the room first. I love you. I will let that go this once, and I know how you to make you feel better." He takes his hand up her thigh to feel for her core that is hot and sticky already. He inserts his two fingers into it as she spreads her thighs wider. She groans and moans with delight. 

"Oh, oh, my Sir."

"Will you behave in there for Sir, Buttercup?"

"Mmmmm, oh yes Sir. Best behavior. I'm cumming Sir. Oh my fucking God!" Buttercup screams forgetting the window is partly down as hot older couple walks by and hears the woman comment on how wished she could have watched them. Sir and Buttercup giggle as Sir removes his fingers and let's Buttercup lick of all her juices. Then he hands her a piece of gum while taking one for himself. 

And just like that Buttercup smiled, "Thank you Sir. I will make you proud." 

"I know you will, Buttercup, " as he licks the rest of her off his fingers, "Mmmm, my sweet pussy. Time to go. Let me open the door for you." 

Sir opens her door as she prances out of the car with her head held high and proud to be owned by Sir as she's led into the dungeon by a chain toward the front door. 

"Holy shit!" they say together as the doors open for them and they can see the massive room full of their peeps. "Here we go."

To be continued......

Posted
The grand entrance!! All eyes on you!
Posted
Looking forward for the next part 😊
Posted
And like that I am hooked. Can’t wait to read more!
  • 2 weeks later...
Di****
Posted
Thank you to all of you for enjoying and reading Part 1, Part 2 is now posted. 💋 Dia