Round 2

Posted
We're sitting on the couch an hour after we finished fucking like ***s in heat. That session was intense, dirty, nasty, primal sex. Now we've been on the couch relaxing and talking. I'm wearing boxer briefs, you're wearing something skimpy and some panties.

We're talking, but I find myself struggling to listen and capture what you're saying. I'm just looking at you and marveling at your beauty. Your beautiful eyes, smooth skin, pretty face. I start lightly stroking your hair. You lean your head lightly into my hand.

After a minute of that, I lean over and I kiss your cheek, then your neck. I lick lightly behind your ear while a hand moves to cup one of your breasts. I can feel your nipple stiffen. I lightly squeeze it. You sigh.

I move my lips to yours and we kiss. Our tongues playing in each others' mouth. I move a hand between your legs, finding your pussy wet and waiting. I tell you to take your shirt off and then move my mouth to your breast, taking your nipple into my mouth. Playing with it. Teasing it, sucking, licking and biting it. I'm fingering your clit, lightly at first, but as your moans intensify I increase pressure and pace. You moan more loudly. "Oh fuck, daddy, yes. Don't stop, you're going to make me cum again."

I continue to slowly become more aggressive. You're breathing turns into panting. You're moaning and squealing, looking so beautiful, sounding like such a horny little slut. I slide two fingers inside you and start fucking you while rubbing your clit with my thumb and you scream and start thrusting back against my hand. Your whole body shakes as you cum all over my hand.

When you stop screaming, I pull my briefs off and shove my cock in your mouth. I grab your arms and pin them back to the couch and start fucking your pretty face until I can't take it any more. I need to be back inside your tight, wet cunt.

I tell you to stand up. I sit and tell you to mount me reverse doggy. You are so wet, you slide me into you easily. You lay your back against my chest and I wrap my arms around you and start massaging your breasts. You finger your clit and start grinding your pussy against my stiff shaft. I gently match your rhythm, thrusting back up inside you. It's like we're dancing this erotic, sexual dance. You feel another orgasm begin to build. I can tell. Your breathing changes and you start making those delicious sounds you make when you're building towards orgasm.

We start fucking harder. Then harder still. Soon, you can't pace yourself and you start riding me as hard as you can. I slide a hand up to your throat and squeeze. You manage to say one word: "harder". So daddy complies and ***s you harder. Pinches your nipple with the other hand, harder.

And then you explode all over daddy's big cock, drenching it with your sweet cum, and then collapsing back into my arms where I hold you tight and kiss your head. And I whisper in your ear, "you're mine."