Sex with Spirits

fo****

Posted
Who here has had a memorable sexual encounter with a spirit?

I have a feeling the people who would be on this website would be more likely than the average person to have that experience.
Posted
The system I used to do this was the system in Donald Tyson's Sexual Alchemy.

My first encounter of this sort just came to me when I wrote a letter and put it under my pillow. Woke up to pee and realized I had two dreams, the first one I was dancing with this woman and the second one was holding hands with a different woman in the backseat of a car

I thought "huh that's interesting" (cuz I was just intrigued about the idea that wet dreams are in fact spirits and I wanted to know if I had a succubus with me already because I had some memorable dreams over the years that were romantic and vivid)

Anyhow I laid back down and within a few seconds there was a flash of light and all of a sudden somebody was cuddling with me I could only see a foggy outline. I was terrified but I just stayed calm and kissed her hand - mostly I wanted to see if I was in sleep paralysis but nope totally awake

After maybe 90 seconds or so another flash of light and gone

Then I ended up with this entity who ended up being a disgusting low level "demon" (astral parasites). I got suspicious when I told it to leave me alone for a month and it didn't and then one night laying in bed I had my astral sight turn on and I saw a squid flying around my room, dodging my eye contact.

Took me like a year to get rid of the thing but I learned a lot, and it brought me closer to my spirituality.

Posted
Well at least you know now, but yea never sleep with a spirit. They literally feed on the energy of your soul, thats why they want to and never want to leave and thats people should never do it. Glad your safe now.
fo****
Posted
@thegoodguy031 - thank you!

you can woo a higher spirit, but usually we have too many negative thoughts and emotions in the mind to be able to resonate with spirits of a loving nature.

Basically, you don't want the spirit that is drawn to your lower base emotions but if you have love in your heart and keep good spiritual hygiene it is supposedly possible to make contact with higher beings,

your post is a good description of when something attaches to you, and generally yeah the things that are sleeping people are often lower entities

One thing I did when I was getting suspicious of it was I told it to leave me alone for a month and it kinda faded but returned later that night, then when I told it to leave I started getting night terrors and knew I was being conned

If a spirit truly respects you and isn't just looking for a good source, they won't have a problem leaving you alone for a month if you tell them

In almost every culture around the world shamanic knowledge is brought to the people by the celestial wife of the shaman. She approaches you generally.

Pope Sylvester II confessed on his deathbed that the only reason he went from being a serf to the Pope was because when he was younger he was approached by spirit named meridiana who said that she loves him and if he's faithful to her she'll bring all his dreams to fruition.

It would be smart to have at least 6 months of daily LIRP & LBRP practice or similar before attempting something like this

My****
Posted
Mmm sex dreams are some of the greatest
đź‘…đź’¦
ri****
Posted
I think what you’re referring to miss, is entering a mindstate/experiencing the mental phenomenon of arousal and even climax based on thought process alone. This could include thoughts or feelings of manifestations of spirits. Of course, you cannot physically have sex with a spirit because a physical body is non existent. If you have ever had physical contact with a spirit, or believe a spirit touched you, I would approach my health care professional and relay the news if I were you. This could have possibly been *** of some kind that you’ve mentally compartmentalized as a spirit. That possibility is actually more probable than a spirit manifesting itself for the first time in recorded history and fucking you, obviously! :) Wish you well and take care!
ri****
Posted
Could of sworn you were a woman, my bad!!! I apologize for that misunderstanding, for real. I take 25 percent of that back but the rest is true ;) haha
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

@richland25035

My psychiatrist is aware of this and luckily a Jungian so not too worried about it

Sounds like what you're describing is the perspective that the Tibetan Buddhists have on it, that these things are illusions generated from the Kundalini energy.

The Hindus believe that they are beings that exist prior to encountering you, while the Buddhists favor a more illusory perspective.

Posted
I'm really mind blown how many people think that this is a sign of mental illness, if you do even a little bit of research on the history of shamanistic interactions with spiritual lovers, you'll find that this is something consistent to almost every single culture on the face of the Earth.

In the Goldi people, they are known as Ayami and Syven and consistently in all shamanistic societies, the story is the same: the knowledge of the shamans was taught to us by spiritual beings.
Posted
I don't like the tone that I said "if you just do a little bit of research"

But I can't edit this so meh

For anybody interested in the topic I seriously recommend reading Sexual Alchemy by Donald Tyson. I do not recommend anybody attempt the system in the book unless you have a few years of ceremonial magic or something under your belt.

The history section of that book is very mind-blowing though.
Posted
Also, you definitely most certainly can have sexual experiences with spirits (not saying that this is really happening, but I am saying that it is a very real physiological experience), more in a physical sense while dreaming or in sleep paralysis, though the experience is profound and intense on a level that normal sex is not.

You were right about the trauma in a certain sense, the experience that I had was not a product of the repressed trauma but was a product of something taking advantage of the trauma and using it as a way to grip on to me.

Basically, from what I understand, trauma creates a "hole" in the aura.

I have read one experience of somebody who was haunted by a demon that would always ruin their relationships and the magician who exorcised him traced it back to when he was being ***d as a child and he dissociated into his imagination, ***ly creating a protective astral companion (basically whatever he went through was so bad that his psyche decided to create a mental guardian to prevent something similar from happening), and over time as the person grew up and stopped consciously interacting the imaginary friend, it's slowly became more and more aggressive in its attempts to protect them, and at the point that this story took place, the thing had basically been ruining any chance at relationships.

I remember correctly the magi called the being forth and they basically gave it trauma therapy.

they dissolved the apparent apparition after essentially giving the splinter personality trauma therapy. They basically had to re-educate the thing to be helpful in a way that was actually helpful.

Posted
So what you're saying is basically one of the possible reasons for these things manifesting,

The terms thoughtform, servitor, and egregore are good for explaining this another way.
Posted
I think you're getting in too deep. Clear your mind and Vibe higher. đź« 
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
Yes, sex with various entities is possible but only if they are interested. It’s inter-dimensional. I’m an occultist, in priesthood and do have experience. There are lower level demons you won’t want near you, ancient Gods that were demonized thousands of years ago wrongfully, incubi and succubi, the latter two being the most likely to get involved in that manner.

However, that being said, there are risks involved. If you have no experience with infernal entities such as Daemons, incubi and succubi, learning basic communication and practicing safe space creation are necessary.

Ghosts do exist, but are less likely to have sex with you unless they use a medium capable of body sharing. Typically a ghost is either the soul or spirit or both that is stuck for some reason. I was working with such an entity for many years.

@Jim This is not a matter of mental health. Some people do suffer from hallucinations and delusions, some are genuinely gifted to sense beyond the usual light and sound spectrums that are perceived and some are in both conditions simultaneously which is the trickiest position to be in. It really doesn’t matter one iota whether or not you believe it due to your lack of experience. You have no right to insult peoples’ mental health in a forum like this. Read the rules.
Posted
Yesterday at 08:53 AM, Astarte said:
Yes, sex with various entities is possible but only if they are interested. It’s inter-dimensional. I’m an occultist, in priesthood and do have experience. There are lower level demons you won’t want near you, ancient Gods that were demonized thousands of years ago wrongfully, incubi and succubi, the latter two being the most likely to get involved in that manner.

However, that being said, there are risks involved. If you have no experience with infernal entities such as Daemons, incubi and succubi, learning basic communication and practicing safe space creation are necessary.

Ghosts do exist, but are less likely to have sex with you unless they use a medium capable of body sharing. Typically a ghost is either the soul or spirit or both that is stuck for some reason. I was working with such an entity for many years.

@Jim This is not a matter of mental health. Some people do suffer from hallucinations and delusions, some are genuinely gifted to sense beyond the usual light and sound spectrums that are perceived and some are in both conditions simultaneously which is the trickiest position to be in. It really doesn’t matter one iota whether or not you believe it due to your lack of experience. You have no right to insult peoples’ mental health in a forum like this. Read the rules.

Yeah no. Sex with entities is not possible, you have zero evidence. Not to mention ghosts arent real. You are not an occultist, because that foes not exist. There are zero demons, high or low. There are no risks, its not real. No ghosts is more likely as there are no ghosts. There are no communication or safe spaces with ghosts because there are no ghosts. Ghosts dont exist, you have zero proof. Ghosts are neither soul nor spirit because none of those exist, zero evidence. You did not work work with a ghost, you imagined that. Nobody is gifted to see ghosts, ghosts are not real. Prove otherwise. It dont matter a single fuck if you think something non real is real, dont tell people they are ok if they do. Read the rules ;)
You just *say* things. None of them are true or proven.

Posted
July 11, forAgrat said:
So what you're saying is basically one of the possible reasons for these things manifesting,

The terms thoughtform, servitor, and egregore are good for explaining this another way.

Thats not true tho, manifestation isnt real...

Posted
July 11, forAgrat said:
Also, you definitely most certainly can have sexual experiences with spirits (not saying that this is really happening, but I am saying that it is a very real physiological experience), more in a physical sense while dreaming or in sleep paralysis, though the experience is profound and intense on a level that normal sex is not.

You were right about the trauma in a certain sense, the experience that I had was not a product of the repressed trauma but was a product of something taking advantage of the trauma and using it as a way to grip on to me.

Basically, from what I understand, trauma creates a "hole" in the aura.

I have read one experience of somebody who was haunted by a demon that would always ruin their relationships and the magician who exorcised him traced it back to when he was being ***d as a child and he dissociated into his imagination, ***ly creating a protective astral companion (basically whatever he went through was so bad that his psyche decided to create a mental guardian to prevent something similar from happening), and over time as the person grew up and stopped consciously interacting the imaginary friend, it's slowly became more and more aggressive in its attempts to protect them, and at the point that this story took place, the thing had basically been ruining any chance at relationships.

I remember correctly the magi called the being forth and they basically gave it trauma therapy.

they dissolved the apparent apparition after essentially giving the splinter personality trauma therapy. They basically had to re-educate the thing to be helpful in a way that was actually helpful.

That was a made up story bud...there was no magican amd no ghost, was this a disney story?

Posted
July 11, forAgrat said:
I'm really mind blown how many people think that this is a sign of mental illness, if you do even a little bit of research on the history of shamanistic interactions with spiritual lovers, you'll find that this is something consistent to almost every single culture on the face of the Earth.

In the Goldi people, they are known as Ayami and Syven and consistently in all shamanistic societies, the story is the same: the knowledge of the shamans was taught to us by spiritual beings.

Seeing ghosts *is* a sign of mental illness

Posted
1 hour ago, Jim420 said:

Seeing ghosts *is* a sign of mental illness

Oh dear, how are you setting yourself up to be so learned on these subjects?
You must have done alot of research , studied a long time .
When did you do your psychiatry?

And that course on being Offensive?
When did you do that??

Not sorry for being sarcastic.

You should learn respect, and that everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

I'm not saying I totally go with everything the OP has said.......

But in my humble opinion.....Ghosts are real, ....I believe some people with mental disorders do hallucinate......which is where you might be getting mixed up.

There are a large amount of people who have seen things, or experienced things we can't explain.
Myself included.

This DOES NOT mean we are mentally ill.

Posted
2 minutes ago, CosmicAngel said:

When did you do that??

But in my humble opinion.....Ghosts are real, ....I believe some people with mental disorders do hallucinate......which is where you might be getting mixed up.

There are a large amount of people who have seen things, or experienced things we can't explain.
Myself included.

Yeah nah, actually believing in seeing and talking to (having sex with) ghosts is not mentally sane. Just because you cant explain it, doesnt mean its magic.

Posted
5 minutes ago, CosmicAngel said:

When did you do that??

Myself included.

Imagine calling facts "offensive"...lying about having sex with ghosts is offensive to reality.
Telling people to do magic and then fuck demons is offensive.

Posted
2 hours ago, Jim420 said:
Magic isnt real bud :(

Oh it really is ! ! It's all Energy.......light, dark.....it depends where you focus.
You really do attract what you put out there..........so believe in magic.
Believe in something better more wonderful coming your way.
It lightens you......raises your Vibration ( Energy)
You become more Positive, Happier.

The World changes around you because you ve changed.
You attract the happiness.
Little things make you happier........things in Nature, good food etc.
It's Lighter.....more Magical.
More doors open to it.
......If that's where you focus.
You can find magic in everythingđź’«

Posted
51 minutes ago, Jim420 said:

Imagine calling facts "offensive"...lying about having sex with ghosts is offensive to reality.
Telling people to do magic and then fuck demons is offensive.

I m sure he's not telling people to do it

Posted (edited)

Something about the mystical side of this 'concept' that intrigues... even though I would probably sit on the side of a sceptic when all is said and done (atheist etc).

Yet the spiritual side of it kinda appeals....   my grandma for instance made a note of the time she saw fairies / angels in her earlier life.  My mother 'qualified' as a white witch, so elements I can semi relate to, without having had that experience or motivation to seek out more.

Then there is the imagination and how powerful that can be....  how many times have we had dreams where it has felt real... very real....  the detail to be seen in the mind and also the sensation and the feelings.

Then as mentioned above, how do we 'explain' certain things that happen and are 'seen' or thought to have been seen......   I've known relatively sane people talk of visons they have had of figures (human form).....   

........and then on a lighter note seek out Xmal Deutschland's - Incubus / Succubus for some (less than) easy listening ;)

Edited by callipygian