Daddy/Sir/Master: Favorite Way To Hear It The 1st Time?

Re****

Posted
Just trying to come up with a unique and memorable way to address the guy I'm into for the first time. We've agreed on what I'd call him, but I'm a little nervous to say it. So I want to find the best way for me to do so that he'll never forget. Any ideas?
Posted
Well best way would be to just say it
Posted
Hmmmmmm sir is always a good one to start with tbh
Posted
write it down on a card and read it to him x
Posted

I suggest using it as part of a question like "How can i pleasure you today, Sir" (or whatever you agreed on) or as exclamation "Please pleasure/punish me, Sir" and if its within agreed limits for you, doing it on your knees. 

Posted
Practise in front of a mirror to get used to saying it
adrenalina75
Posted
1 hour ago, FWDB said:

Love this idea

Posted
1 hour ago, FWDB said:

Oooo this one sounds so sweet! Besides then he will get to keep it! But I agree that you should practice saying it in front of a mirror.

SadoDaddy2024
Posted
The easiest way to be more memorable isn't to go with anything prepared, other than manners & respect. When you meet, whatever he says, whether it's a statement or a question, is to use that in your responce, like if he says "it's a bit cold", reply, "yes it is a bit cold today but I'm warm from the excitement of meeting you (insert chosen word) " or if he says "it's nice to meet you" reply like "it's nice to meet you too (insert chosen word), I'm a bit nervous but excited to meet you (insert chosen word).

Use part of what he says, add a little too it, being polite & using the chose honourific you've decided on, showing you listened, related back what he said, added your own thoughts & feeling on what he said & showed manners & respect, whilst doing so, rather than anything rehearsed or preplanned, will be more memorable for him.
Posted
What do you have, so far? We're all here to help. You're among friends.
Posted
Thoughts: Think of sir as short for master. Daddy is the most light-hearted but some don’t love the incestuous implications. Context is key: What will be the sentence you say before daddy/sir/master? I’d say the best piece of advice is to say whatever you choose as sexily and sincerely as possible, like you’re saying it just for you.
Posted
gentleish is "spot on". Daddy and Sir are most common from my experience, and tone matters most.
GreyHog
Posted
I had a sub years ago who called me "Maker".... her idea, came out in passion during our first time together.
Posted
Depends on his archetype. Calling me daddy is not a great way to set the mood. So, understand his preference.
Posted
Sir always shows respect
SadoDaddy2024
Posted
Think some people need to read the original post properly

"We've agreed on what I'd call him".

Shes not asking for suggestions of what to call him, just suggestions on how to say, the name/honourific they've all ready chosen, for the first time, in person, for most effect.
Posted
This is slut remmadee
Ki****
Posted
I'm pretty sure that he will like to hear it the way you really feel it. But wanting to do it right is already a great beginning.
Posted

A nice meal and ask if "honorific" has enjoyed there meal as you "honorific " wanted tonight to be special 

That's just the romantic in me tho

Posted
Oh trust Me, he will remember it, If it does to him what it does to Me. Maybe greet him on your knees (if that is both of your things) with a phrase like
“your (your role) is yours, (address)”
However you do it, I am sure it will be memorable.
Best of luck to you both
Posted
I always greer hello slut.. and should greet hello daddy slut xyz is here no politically correct they now have pc software what bullshit
Posted
On 6/30/2024 at 12:24 PM, Notti_my_Fault said:

Practise in front of a mirror to get used to saying it

I absolutely agree with this one. Practice saying it out loud dozens of times a day until it feels natural, until you feel comfortable, and you are saying it with confidence.

As far as "how" to say it, try a few different ways - breathy, submissive, with impish excitement, and see what sounds good to you and what you think your Dom will connect with.

Then, when you do finally say it, it will feel organic.