Weird Huge Hands fetish

Goodboy0998

Goodboy0998
Posted

I am writing to talk about my weird fetish, and see if it is sth seen elsewhere. Since I can remember, I’ve been attracted to huge male hands. You can think it’s tied to size difference and maybe liking tall big men, which sometimes can be true. Nonetheless, it’s all abouthands for me, if I see a huge hand in front of me, I will get hard. Comparing hands, seeing men flex them, seeing them acknowledge that their hands are huge, this really gets me going and I find this weird. What do yall think? 

I attach my prime example from yt, that described perfectly what I mean is enough for me to get going🫢

Posted
I don't think it's weird. Embrace who you are :) Also I can relate a little to your kink as I have a hand fetish too. It's not so much size for me though.
Posted
If it makes you feel better I'm a human pet 😁 You have nothing to be ashamed of, be you and be happy!
Posted
Big hands are so hot, with veins that criss cross everywhere. It's not something I'd have considered a fetish until you mentioned it, but yeah, I'd love to see a large man's hand enveloping mine or covering half my waist.
Posted
I didn't realize how into hands I was until meeting a guy with huge hands. I mean, I know I like hands, veins and just strong looking. But the fact they were bigger than mind and thicker fingers? Imagining that hand ruin me in so many ways was so hot 😭
HiDaddy61
Posted
I’ve had a hand fetish for years, so you aren’t alone. If I can picture those hands on my ass, I’ll consider going further. If not, sorry not sorry. I specifically like large manly hands. Everybody has a thing, so just enjoy it for the kink and move on.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I am 6'6 an 250lb big man my hands are large but with scars from working is it man hands or just large had cause I could see the large working hands be a strength an power Dom kink an maybe the softer more femm a Sub

HiDaddy61
Posted
I like big manly hands and the scars are even more of a turn on.
Posted
I am the same with hands. . Or the same it's hard to judge maybe. I like hair, hands, scars on them, rough or smooth.. something about it just really turns me on.