Free use

yh****

Al****
Posted
Have a think about what your dna is and how it’s changed from first existence to humans today, its weaknesses and strengths, look at what it’s done with viruses in a few years let alone all life on earth. Humans still have a lot of dna which was useful for a time such as making men the hunters and women the nurturers. Now women are men’s equal, sometimes more - but not all over the world, the change doesn’t happen in all cultures all over the world at the same time. Hence why I say most women are subs. It’s in their dna and has been put there millions of years ago.
ey****
Posted
15 minutes ago, Alexkid said:

Now women are men’s equal, sometimes more  but not all over the world, the change doesn’t happen in all cultures all over the world at the same time. Hence why I say most women are subs. It’s in their dna and has been put there millions of years a

there are several contradictions in this sentence alone.

unfortunately; we can't post most links but there are a load of writings and papers and good knows what that clarify there is nothing in a woman's DNA that makes women "more submissive"

some is shaped by a patriarchal system but even that is conditioning that can be broken.

I guess, for example.  How each of us might behave in a workplace, might be different to how we behave out drinking with friends, which might be different to our behaviour in front of family.  Just because you only see a woman's behaviour in one environment isn't the complete picture of who she is.

Th****
Posted
3 hours ago, locketheart said:

I can tell who's been drinking the incel koolaid. Comments like this are blatant enough, there's plenty more that are waving the flag that are not so blatant.

Misogyny and ignorance at least 

Th****
Posted
22 minutes ago, Alexkid said:

Have a think about what your dna is and how it’s changed from first existence to humans today, its weaknesses and strengths, look at what it’s done with viruses in a few years let alone all life on earth. Humans still have a lot of dna which was useful for a time such as making men the hunters and women the nurturers. Now women are men’s equal, sometimes more - but not all over the world, the change doesn’t happen in all cultures all over the world at the same time. Hence why I say most women are subs. It’s in their dna and has been put there millions of years ago.

There's a whole lot of ignorance and misogyny in this comment. It's pretty obvious you don't actually have much of an understanding of what DNA is or what it does and doesn't affect 

Al****
Posted
I’ve got a good understanding. I know we evolved from single cell life forms to all the living creatures you see today.
Th****
Posted

Ok Dunning-Kruger 👍

Posted (edited)

It's probably also a good time to mention this:

White supremacists and other adjacent racist bigots used similar "logic" and claims to justify the slavery and *** of black people. White supremacists and racist bigots insisted that "black people are naturally submissive. It's in their DNA to be slaves. Black people are happiest serving a master and they need to be owned as property for their own good. They're incapable on their own, they need to be led. Slavery is good for their naturally submissive psychology." And other similar racist ass bullshit. 

Does any of that language sound familiar? 🤔 

Oh yeah, it's almost word-for-word how male supremacists and misogynistic bigots talk about women. 

Bigotries and supremacy theories share many parallels in their exceptionally and conveniently flawed "logic." How they present is damn near identical. 

Bigots are dumbasses. 

Edited by LadyV
ey****
Posted

I feel as well as bigotry, it's also an excuse

"I can't find a Domme because most women are submissive"

and no, like, you can't find a Domme because, even if you do everything 'right' that dating is hard especially adding more conditions - add in also that too many men kinda don't really want a Domme, they want a woman who will Dominate them to their desires.  By irony, if most women really were subs it'd be easier for guys to find a Domme in the sense they could take one of these sub women and say "you will dress like this, you will do this to me, so on" 

Posted
10 hours ago, LadyV said:

It's probably also a good time to mention this:

White supremacists and other adjacent racist bigots used similar "logic" and claims to justify the slavery and *** of black people. White supremacists and racist bigots insisted that "black people are naturally submissive. It's in their DNA to be slaves. Black people are happiest serving a master and they need to be owned as property for their own good. They're incapable on their own, they need to be led. Slavery is good for their naturally submissive psychology." And other similar racist ass bullshit. 

Does any of that language sound familiar? 🤔 

Oh yeah, it's almost word-for-word how male supremacists and misogynistic bigots talk about women. 

Bigotries and supremacy theories share many parallels in their exceptionally and conveniently flawed "logic." How they present is damn near identical. 

Bigots are dumbasses. 

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Shilo66
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Alexkid said:

@Alexkid I'll be honest, this and your other comments are so incredibly asinine and offensive that they've ***d me to side with some people who I would never normally side with in their condemnation of men on this site....and I'm not a simp!

You truly are a Dunning-Kruger candidate.

I know I'll get into trouble for this statement... but you know what, you've made it worthwhile doing so!

Edited by Shilo66
Th****
Posted
2 hours ago, Shilo66 said:

@Alexkid I'll be honest, this and your other comments are so incredibly asinine and offensive that they've ***d me to side with some people who I would never normally side with in their condemnation of men on this site....and I'm not a simp!

You truly are a Dunning-Kruger candidate.

I know I'll get into trouble for this statement... but you know what, you've made it worthwhile doing so!

The condemnation is about the *behavior* of men, which is not at all equivalent to condemning men themselves. 

Toxic masculinity and misogyny hurts men too. Addressing and unpacking all of that can definitely cause uncomfortable feelings and be a challenge for many, but it's no different from unpacking and undoing any other form of bigotry, prejudice, or harmful positions of thought.