BDSM in Knoxville TN?

Sl****

FETMOD-TF
Posted

Feel free to make recommendations, but no external links thank you 

ge****
Posted
I would try Google and use key words like "Munch Knoxville", "Kink event Knoxville" etc or try FL and look for local events
Th****
Posted (edited)

Fetlife is the best place for finding local community groups and events. But going in with the sole intent to find partners will be off putting to others. It works out better to network, learn on your own, make friends first. Just put a .com after fetlife and you'll find it. It's NOT a dating site so don't treat it like one. It's social media like Facebook. Explore a bit and look up some of the helpful writings for newbies on how to have a better time there.

It's common to have to travel for events. Nashville has a decent scene but I'm not familiar with the Knoxville area. If you'll look up The Mark in Nashville they have a lot of events from education to community groups to play parties and everything in between. 

Edited by ThaliaV
Ge****
Posted
There’s definitely an active scene here in Knoxville. We have a great event center, there are munches weekly (at least), and parties at the Event Center pretty much every weekend… if not more than one.

As has been said.. F.L. Is a great place to find those events.
jo****
Posted
How about Chattanooga? Is anything going on here?
ge****
Posted
5 hours ago, johnchatt said:

Just use the guidance provided for Knoxville and apply it to your area

Ge****
Posted

@johnchatt I know several down there.. and there are some events. There was a Leather education seminar that Lady D came up and did this past weekend… I don’t know where. And there are munches down there, too. I also know for a fact that 4Play hosts events up here…. They hosted the “Barbie” themed party Saturday night and it was a blast!

Th****
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, johnchatt said:

Same response as for everywhere else. Fetlife is the best place to find info on local community things. Also Google (city, state) munch, slosh, kink event, bdsm event 

Edited by ThaliaV
Posted
Join Fetlife if you're not already member and look for groups in your area