What would be a perfect kinky date?

Posted
What would you consider or describe for your self a perfect kinky date.
he****
Posted
How about this for a kinky date… chatting online for a couple of days, before we meet for the first date at my place I haven’t seen more than one old picture of her… I said as a joke I’ll be naked on the bed with blind folds on, the door will be open… she said okay… and I’m like.. really? But I don’t know you.. after a while back and forth I told her either I’ll be naked in bed, or greeting you at the door…. she enters my flat. I hear she goes strait down the hall to the bedroom where I’m laying… (not naked)she’s there… in the doorway, at least I think so, only heard her footsteps stop near me… still in shoes, and she didn’t take off her coat, just strait to the bedroom, suppose she was just as curious as I was. Only I don’t see anything.. I feel her moving closer, she jumps on the bed next to me, I hear her coat when she moves her arms, she smells nice… we still haven’t said a single word to each other, and keep in mind this is first contact, she looked cute in her pic, but I actually have no idea how the woman looks who’s sitting right next to me smelling like a soft Sommer breeze on a field full of flowers, I feel the weight of her next to me, her hands is exploring my body under my t shirt..she leans in for a kiss, she stops right before my head, if I lift my mouth just a bit our lips will touch I feel…. But I remain down. Letting her set the pace
Posted
Reading all this above my comment sounds nice. Until you take the blindfold off and it’s not your date that you were expecting. The girl “Trina” you thought was coming over is really a “Travis”.
he****
Posted
Believe me, multiple thoughts like this went through my mind, thankfully she’s was gorgeous
Posted

After spending time chatting getting to know each other a little doing the standard things we do getting to know someone new.

Greeting partner in a public place after waiting in nervous anticipation they sneek up close whispers my name grabbing me in a big hug as I jump in fright holding me close.

They take me by the hand to the meeting place we talked about settling down close together as they know I am nervous and a little shy.

They take the incentive to help me feel calm and safe so that we can share a intimate time bonding together maybe a meal.

Things went well so we spent alot of time just enjoying each others company while getting to know each other both of us wants to spend more time so we take a nice walk together somewhere special to them.

I am a simple man who is a hopelessly romantic person so I believe in going with the moment and how ever things go.

ic****
Posted
Meet at a restaurant bar and act like we didn’t plan to meet talk and have drinks and beg me to talk with you more tell me how much you’ve needed to find meaning to breath and you’ve finally found me and we go to the adult store to get your puppy mask and leash and walk around barking and wagging your tail 💯💯
Posted
1 hour ago, icyprincis said:
Meet at a restaurant bar and act like we didn’t plan to meet talk and have drinks and beg me to talk with you more tell me how much you’ve needed to find meaning to breath and you’ve finally found me and we go to the adult store to get your puppy mask and leash and walk around barking and wagging your tail 💯💯

Cools

Pu****
Posted
Meet at a hotel room and provide each other with nuro massages with the exception being no penetrative sex. Only touch and talk
Da****
Posted

Cook u dinner full body massage talk to u tell u the freaky things on mind 

Posted
Previously laid out...Its unspoken but has been discussed To know that all through the date and evening...as soon as your behind closed doors.... she is going to take all her frustrations and anxiety out, with a wooden paddle , on your bare ass whilst over her knee. The silence is deafening as you go through the night drinking eating etc. She has stated she is also going to ass smother you and finish up with pegging you.
Ro****
Posted
I would love on a first date with someone whose kinky to sit and have a few glasses of wine. Her with a remote control vibe in. Sit there and share links and fetishes with one another then if she likes what is presented her handing over the remote and heading out