Night crawling

Nagabob
Posted

I thought I'd share a little traditional hentai Japanese play that I picked up, with a bit of BDSM throw in, that I made my pets do from time to time. It's called night crawling. I did it with Miki but also Rina. Rina was shorter than even Miki, 4'11" but had decent meat on her bones and nice pair of tits. She still lived at home but her father had a decent job as an architect and they had a 3 story concrete building as a house. The bottom floor was big enough to have an office space for Dad and a small basement apartment for her. Which made it easy for guests to get in and out of her place.

The night this story takes place I took the train through Tokyo after work. I worked until late as usual, leaving about 9pm. When I arrived to her town we went through our usual routine. I would text her that I was at the station and by the time I got to her door she would be naked and waiting for me. When I passed through the security door, she would open the door to her apartment and greet meet with a bow and お帰りご主人様 (o-kaeri go-shujin-sama). I handed her my bag and she took it, waiting with arms out as I removed my jacket. Sometimes I took it off slow to make her wait holding the bag, arms extended but that day I was thinking about my plans for the night. She took them and placed my bag in the closet and hung up my jacket. She came back and sat seiza at my feet on the hardwood floor waiting for my signal. "Dozo" I said after watching her for about 30 seconds. We had long gotten past the point of this training and there was no need for me to labor the point. She stood and started unbuttoning my shirt first down the front, from the collar and then each cuff. She waited for me to lift my arm from my side and then moved quickly to grab my right sleeve by the cuff and moved with my arm as I dropped it back and down. Grabbing the collar from the back with her left hand to make sure my shirt didn't fall she circled to my left and transfered the collar to her right, making sure not to drag the shirt on the ground. With a motion she grabbed the left cuff with her left hand and waited until I lifted my arm to remove the garment completely. And in this fashion, she undressed me down to my underwear. Placing each item away neatly in the closet or in the laundry bin.

She returned to her seiza position in front of me and waited for my "dozo", on that command she grabbed the sides of boxer briefs and pulled them quickly down to my ankles, "matte" (wait) I commanded and she froze in position. "Kao wo agette" (raise your face). and she looked up at me head bent all the way back. "Hanashite ii desu yo" (you can let go) and she released my underwear. "Ni-ban shisei wo totte" (take position 2) and she moved to sit seiza again but this time with her nose touching the shaft of my half erect cock. "Kuchi akete" (open your mouth) and she dropped her jaw, sitting still with mouth agape. I put myself in her mouth and waited for a few seconds. "Dozo, namete" (go ahead, suck/lick) and she dutifully worked my cock with her mouth never once lifting her hands from their place on her thighs just above the knee. I got to full erection and said "Matte" (wait) and she stopped dead in her tracks. I placed my hands lightly on her temples and shifted her head to the position I wanted and then began fucking her mouth and throat. Tears welled up as she fought the urge to gag. Her mouth was much smaller than Miki's, it was cuter but when I fucked it her teeth would sc*** the side of my dick so for me this wasn't as fun as it was with Miki. But I wanted her to feel her life threatened by my cock. A fellow Dom on a BDSM bulletin board had suggested having her back teeth removed but we were only a year into our relationship and felt that might be a bit much, for the time being.

Anyhow, I fucked her mouth pushing my cock deep back into her throat past the bend, into her throat proper, and feeling the hard ridges of her trachea I stopped and waited. Tears and snot flowed down her face, her belly twitched in and out and I felt the slight constriction around my dick as she fought her bodies instinctual reactions. Again something we had trained many a time, so I wasn't looking to draw out the moment. I pulled out and she quickly shut her mouth. I saw her back arch slightly once, then twice as she struggled to maintain her composure. "ii yo. shigoto tsuzukete" (ok. continue your job) and with my command she bent over and grabbed my underwear again and waited for me to lift my feet. I didn't feel the need to make her wait so I let her take my underwear off and she placed it in the laundry with my other under clothes then returning to her spot in front of me when done.

"Jya, shawa abiyou" (ok, let's have a shower) I instructed her and she got up and moved to the bath changing room door opening it and then stepped quickly through to the sliding door of the bath itself. Sliding it open she stood aside as I walked after her and then she grabbed the plastic stool from its spot and placed it down for me to sit on. I said to her "ii yo, tsuba wo hakidashite" (ok, you can spit out the spit) and she spit the mouth full of spit and yellow-white bile she had been holding in her mouth into the drain. "hajimarou"(let's start) I said and she shut the door and began our washing routine. She washed my body from top to bottom properly rinsing me and then opening the sliding door to grab a towel placed it over my shoulders and waited for me to slide back. With me behind her she scrubbed herself from top to bottom and when finished rinsing herself clean she sat in seiza waiting for me. I stood up and she jumped up to dry me with the towel and when she finished I stepped out and she dried herself with the same towel.

I left her there and moved to the living room and turned on the TV sitting at the small table she had. When she had finished in the bathroom she hurriedly ran out to the small kitchenette and turned on the gas stove. The air was quickly filled with the sound of frying and strong smell of yakisoba that she had been preparing for when I arrived. She heated it up and placed it on a plate then arranged it, chopsticks, napkins and cup of tea on a tray and brought it to me. She layout a napkin on my lap and up my belly and then sat seiza on the floor beside my chair. I stroked her hair occasionally as I ate and watched TV. I would ask her a question every once in a while about her day and after a bit I said "petto mo tabette daijoubu desu" (it's ok for the pet to also eat) and she jumped up to fix herself a plate and returned to her place on the floor next to me. When I finished I wiped my mouth with a napkin, she jumped up to remove the napkins and tray clearing everything away including her own plate. While she cleaned up I messaged Miki to double check she had confirmed her date with "John", he was an Indian guy but insisted on using the nickname. He lived nearby us and I had lent Miki to him a couple of times. He was married and had said he wanted to have a threesome but his wife wouldn't agree. So I invited him over and afterward said he could meet Miki sometimes by himself if he wanted. I intended to get on his good side and edge him on to getting his wife to agree. Usually it's the guy that hesitates to insist on making his fantasy come true, afraid of consequences. Anyway, that's a story for another time. I also messaged our "guests" that I had recruited from online to confirm they were coming. I always tried to get more than one since last minute cancels were common.

Once Rina had finished cleaning up in the kitchen she came back and sat down. I told her "kyo ha sokubaku wo tsukau" (today we use restraints) and she went to take them from the closet. There wasn't a place for a permanent fixture so we had two wood poles where I could affix shackles for her wrists and ankles. She brought them and the rope out. I went to grab the ring gag, blindfold, dildos, nipple clamps, vibrating egg and butt plug from the drawer beside the bed. And while I readied the toys she grabbed towels from the changing room and came back to lay them on the bed. While she was doing that I reached between her legs to check and she was slick with anticipation.

I secured her to the bars and then the bars to the bed. By this time it was almost 11:30 and we still had a bit before our guests could arrive so I took my time preparing her. I placed her eye mask on and started working her body with the vibrator, my hands and my mouth. I checked her asshole to make sure she had cleaned it thoroughly. Even before we got to the main events she already started squirting when I put the egg in her cunt for a bit. I pulled out my phone and took some pictures and sent them to the recruits to keep them horny so they didn't get cold feet. I then took out the silk rope and started binding her chest and each breast, just enough to make her tits pop up and attached the nipple clamps. I pulled the chain downward and secured it to her bellybutton ring. Next I grabbed a sharpie from beside the bed and started writing on her body. Across her belly I wrote 肉便器(meat toilet), and down toward her crotch 中出し希望(I want creampie), next to it ご自由に(help yourself), on her thigh I wrote アナルもOK(anal also ok) and here and there wrote in English whore, slut, cum bucket. I grabbed the white board marker and on her face I wrote 変態(hentai) and チンポ大好き(I love cock). Then I spit on the butt plug and worked it into her ass and finally I strapped the ring gag on her. Standing above her I took some pictures and sent them to the two men who were supposed to come, telling them to hurry up.

It was approaching midnight by this time and I had told them she was open from 12~3am. Lastly I went to open her balcony sliding door wide and unlocked her gate. I also double checked the BBS post for any last minute stragglers and posted an update to anyone in the area to contact me and added one of the photos I had just taken but with appropriate bits blurred out.

It's about now I should probably say that Rina didn't know anything about the other men. This was something she was aware could and would happen in the future but I hadn't mentioned it for months, intentionally. As far as she knew this was our standard play routine. I broke out the dildos to work her up a bit, pinching a nipple, twisting her butt plug and shoving a dildo to the back of her throat if she seemed to be getting over excited. Then I pulled out her shinai, she did kendo and I appropriated one of her old practice swords as a play toy. I pulled two condoms over the handle securing them with a rubber band and then worked it into her cunt twisting and sliding it up as far as it would go, then swirling it around watching the faint bump move across her belly from right to left and then left to right.

When I checked my phone again there was a message from our first guest saying he was nearly there and would be about 20 minutes late. Since it was a quarter after already I needed to get ready. I texted him back ok and sent a picture of the balcony gate I had taken before in preparation. Then switched off the lights, leaving her waiting with her shinai still inside her. With only the street light from the alley lighting the room I went and propped open the balcony gate, and went back and whispered in her ear "dareka kuru kana. Mitsukatara nani suru kana"(I wonder if someone will come in, what would they do I wonder.). Both things I had done before during play. I removed the shinai long enough to put in the egg and then put the shinai back in place. Then I got up pulled a towel around my waist and went to the gate to wait, like I had done many times before. I checked my phone and our second guest said he would be there about quarter to one with a message from a new guy saying he wanted to join. I confirmed he was in the area and told him condoms a must unless he had a recent STI test to show me. He agreed to the conditions and I sent him the info to get to the general area. Then pretty much when he said he would our first guest arrived. I had him be quiet and get undressed. We walked to Rina and I removed the shinai and vibrating egg then I gestured to her writhing body and tiptoed back to the balcony. I watched as he licked and caressed her body, exploring it. His dick rock hard, he put it in her slick pussy testing it out. Then he moved to her mouth and stuck it through the ring to be lightly cleaned, pinching a nipple seeing what her reaction would be. He went back to fucking her and was doing so when our second guest arrived, a little early. I put my finger to my lips and gestured for him to take off his clothes. Then I went into the room quietly. With our first guest fucking away I snuck next to the bed and reached up to pull up Rina's eye mask to reveal our guest. Her eyes widened in shock and I smiled at her. She looked at me and I stroked her hair waving the second man over and said to him go-jiyuu ni dozo(go ahead and help yourself). And he knelt on the bed and joined in. He used his hands and mouth and placed his cock in her hand that was bound in a shackle. Our first guest took a break from fucking and I told him not to hold back. He could cum as many times as he liked. Before the second man could jump in I grabbed some more rope and released her ankle shackles from the stick and pushed her knees up and to the side. I then started tying up one leg, ankle to thigh and our guests jumped in to work on the other leg. Using the rope I had used on the stick, we tied her legs down to the bed in the M position. I bent down and worked on the butt plug to pull it out saying "dochidemo tukatte daijoubu da yo"(it's ok to use either hole).

Since both the guys I chose had sent me copies of their test they both were fucking her without a condom. I told them they could shoot it anywhere they liked. They took turns fucking her holes and at one point our second guest fingered her to squirting orgasm while guest number one pumped his dick into her mouth. He grabbed her nipple clamps chain and pulled it to stretch her nipple out at the same time. While this was going on I was guiding our third impromptu guest to her apartment. 

Or second guest ended up coming inside her pussy and was looking like he was going to bow out. I told him he was free to do it again if he could. He seemed to hesitate and I told him I'm always looking for men who can shoot multiple times in a session, and I ask those guys back for sure... Trying to get the hint across.

It was well after one o'clock when the third guy had arrived. I guided him in and asked him if he had brought condoms. He had so I said please use one during insertion and he was free to cum anywhere on her body. Our second guest was still kind of hanging in there and our first was fucking Rina's ass. Her tits were looking pretty purple so I undid the rope and released her hands from the shackles. With her legs still bound but mostly free to move they turned her over and started spit roasting her. I told them not to go easy on her as she liked to be fucked hard and used like a fuck doll. That I wanted her neighbors to hear the noise of sex. I also removed her ring gag to make it easier for her to suck cock better. All 3 guys were of average size so she easily handled our third guest slamming his cock down her throat to the root. It was soon after that that he came in her mouth. She held it in her mouth as I had taught her until I said "nonnde ii yo" (it's ok to swallow). Some of it had leaked out when he pulled out and dribbled down her chin to hang down in a long strand. Then the second guest moved in to take his place.

Our first guest had moved back to her pussy and he was fucking out the second guest's jizz out to leak and drip onto the towels under them. When he was pistoning her she reached another climax, squirting again, shooting back against his balls soaking them. This seemed to turn him on and he quickly moved back to her ass and started piston fucking it. Within 30 seconds he came deep in her ass. Then he went to sit down and catch his breath. 

Our third guest had gotten a condom on and was finally able to get some pussy. The second guest still sat at her face letting her do most of the work. Our third guest pounding from behind in her very wet backside made a wet slapping sound I hoped everyone around could hear. He did this for several minutes before pushing her hips down and laying on his side to continue. 

It was past two at this point, I asked the first guest if he was tired, giving him an out since he seemed not to be getting it up anymore. And I said to the second guest as well, if you're tired you can leave whenever you want. You've been hard at work. So the two of them thanked me and got dressed and we said goodbye while the third guest was still thrusting away.

After the other two left I took up the position by her head and let her suck on me leisurely. I asked the guy if he was ok. He was fucking but like he was jogging. Keeping pace and trying to go the distance. So I told him to cum as quick as he can. There's no need to drag it out. She's just a pocket pussy for you to use. I moved away from her head and started undoing her leg bindings but she seemed a bit wobbly, probably having lost feeling in them. The guy turned her over and brought her knees up to her chest and squatted over her crotch. He pointed his cock downward and inserted it into her cunt. Then using her legs to stabilize himself he bobbed his hips up and down. I'd never gotten use to how this seemed to be a common position in Japan. I guess it extended out their cock to make it feel longer and they used gravity to help them out. I knew I wasn't any good at it.

Finally the last guy was able to cum for the second time and he struggled to get the condom off after he pulled out. Most of it he shot into the condom so he emptied that out onto her chest. After a couple minutes of recovery I said it was nearing 3 and he got the hint and said he had to go. I bid him goodbye as Rina lay still on the bed. I locked the gate and closed the sliding door and went back to bed. I spooned up behind her and pulled her to me. As I undid the nipple clamps I said in her ear "Dareka kita ne"(someone came didn't they). "Dayo ne"(they did didn't they) she replied. After some silence she said "go-shujin-sama daisuki"(I love my master) in a soft voice. I dipped my finger in the jizz that was running down her tits and fingered the lettering where I wrote meat toilet in Japanese and said "you're still not quite a cum dumpster yet. We'll get you there someday" and kissed her neck. I then grabbed some rope tied her hands together, pulling them up over head and then over to the edge of the bed where I tied her off to the bed leg. I went back behind her pulled her back to the edge so her arms were pulled above her head and fucked her from behind into the wet mess that was her pussy. Her face pounded into the thin futon mattress as thrust. I switched to her ass for a bit and then back again. As I got close I went back to her ass, really going deep. She let out grunts each time I bottomed out and her pussy queefed a few times as her guts were moved around. I reached my peak and climaxed shooting my load deep in her ass. I stood there in position, recovering and she breathed heavily under me staying still. I pulled out and wiped my dick on her ass and told her to go wash up and I'd be in soon after. I tidied up the bed and put aside the toys for her to later clean and put away. I went to the shower where she sucked out any remaining cum from my dick and then cleaned me. We went to bed and I allowed her to curl up around my leg and use my cock as a soother. I stroked her hair until she fell asleep and then passed out myself.