Training of my slave. A special weekend. Friday ending. Part 8

MGVelvet

MGVelvet
Posted

The cage is clean. You've done a good job. I inspect the bars and find nothing to complain about.
The floor isn't spotless, but to be honest, it was Mission Impossible.
- OK, that's acceptable. You've earned a shower before lights out.
- Thank you, Master!
I'm not entirely convinced you should be thanking me, but I keep this to myself.
I open the cage door, take the leash and watch you crawl on all fours.
I realise there's only one thing I want. But I want it BAD.
- Stop right there! Offer me your ass right now.
You know exactly how to behave. You put your cheek to the ground. You lift your ass, legs apart, so it's at the perfect height.
I take the plug out, pull down my jeans and boxers. I looked at your stretched ass. I spit in it a few times and impatiently penetrate you.
I hadn't realised how excited I was.
As I fuck you ruthlessly, my slaps make your ass turn red.
I grab your hips, hold on tight and start exploding without stopping, taking you fast and hard.
I explode for a long time and my cum starts running down your thighs.
I pull out and wipe my cock on your lower back.
I look down at your dripping thighs.
- Come on bitch, you really need a shower!
You thank your master by stepping forward.
I put you in the shower. Kneel down. I start the shower.
- Don't move! Don't move! Look down, slave!
I undress and walk over to you.
- You didn't ask how much the shower cost.
And at the same time you feel the hot jet going to your breasts and then to your belly. Guess it is a price you did not expect.
- Permission to explode you bitch! Order to explode, slut! Who could explode while my piss gets slowly washed away. Really, who could do that ?
But it seems you can. Your hands immediately go to your sex and start playing frantically.
It only takes a few moments and as the shower jet wipes away urine, fake semen and real semen, you explode loudly and your body reacts by convulsing.
- Come on, dry off, mop your cage and lock yourself in for the night. See you tomorrow, slave.
- See you tomorrow, Master. Thanks for a great start to the weekend!

---

Click on the like button if you want to be caged up and used. Or the opposite. Or because you know it is good for my motivation and ego. Anyway click on like if you did not

Or even, like it if you finish reading without yawning

Yeah I do like likes.

---

Also English is not my language so, even if I try hard (no pun intended), I make mistakes. If you wanna correct me (no pun intended, I so much prefer the opposite) and my next writings, please dm me. It would be great

---

This series deals with both the training of my slave and the special arrangement, in parallel, of a separate room (you could call it a dungeon, but I don't like this term).
You need to imagine an empty space, and each story will see appear a new object.
Part 1: Sofa
Part 2: Large wooden table
Part 3: Bonds of attachment
Part 4 : Set of dildos
Part 5: Cage
Part 6: A set of anal plugs
Part 7: A pet bowl

va****
Posted
Honestly man, why such ***?... What good is it for her to be locked in her room as a slave... I honestly am just wondering why you wouldn't wnna cuddle and make her feel good after her giving you her body? .... Not trying to argue or shame just trying to see perspective
MGVelvet
Posted
6 hours ago, vancouver887425 said:

Honestly man, why such ***?... What good is it for her to be locked in her room as a slave... I honestly am just wondering why you wouldn't wnna cuddle and make her feel good after her giving you her body? .... Not trying to argue or shame just trying to see perspective

That is a good question. First degree answer is I have hesitated and asked to someone (not the person in the story) that identifies as a pet that this is training time and she should sleep in her cage.

But why imagining such *** ? Because this is, sometimes, the way I take pleasure. And I know, for a fact, that some subs, or slaves maybe more, are happy to see their Dom doing what pleases them, without censoring themselves. She exploded and will, for sure, explode again in her cage this night. It is better than my cuddles.