Service tradie's smelly work boots

Posted

I love kicking back wearing my dirty work overalls or trashed combats/denims with my football Sox and rigger boots on. Anyone into the idea of this too? Playstation or X Box controller in one hand, beer in the other, while someone is down at the smelly boots, sox and feet. Anyone done or do this before/often? The power of sitting back chilling, while someone works hard to service my sweaty boots, socks and feet is strong.  Get them sniffed, kissed and licked good.

Je****
Posted
I perform that service of being a human doormat, foot rest and shoe cleaner on a regular basis for Goddesses and couples. The way you describe and enjoy it is what goddesses tell me all the time they enjoy.
co****
Posted
It’s hard for me to find men that are Into this. I’m a female that wants to service a man’s feet and be a foot slave
Posted

@cowgirl18 It's frustrating when you can't find people to explore desires with. The irony is, as much as a guy will say the "don't do feet", once they actually try it, they love it. 

Hope you find a hot guy, who'll explore this with you. 

ri****
Posted
You’re such a total slut!!! I love ya lol
Posted

@richland25035 I'm unsure if you meant this for me, if it was, right back at you big man 💪🏻 Bromance begins here 👌🏻♥️😜🤣