Meet last night - Slut Training

Posted
Been speaking to this women for a while now. She’s 44 and just exited a abusive relationship. I was pretty much straight to the point and said I’m not looking for commitment, I’m actually into fetishes and I’m probably not the right guy for you. She kept messaging me everyday and when I would speak about a naughty scenario I could tell she was interested but then would switch off. She then opened up and told me all she’s done is vanilla sex and even though it makes her wet and she wanted to get involved in maybe rough, BDSM or group fun. She wouldn’t know where to start. Anywayyyyy. She message me and said I’m in your area and I said let’s go for a drink. We sat at the bar and I started to ask the questions ‘ what’s your boundaries’ .. tell me about your fantasies. There was all pretty vanilla and I said have you ever suck a lads dick you’ve met within an hour. I could see the flint her eye and a little shy smile and she said ‘NO’. I grabbed her hand and as we got closer to the toilet, I could see her getting a little awkward. I stopped, kissed her kneck and said ‘be a good girl and come with me’. I walked into the toilets sat her down on the cubicle and locked the door. You could see my cock bulging through my jeans. I unbuckled my belt and I could see her eyes widening. I said be a good girl and pull it out… she did. She started blowing me, for a shy girl she really knew how to give a good blow job. I said that’s it.. get in the car, I drive back to mine and the minute she got in my bedroom. I pulled her nickers down and starting to rub her clit. She grabbed my dick and I told her ‘no’ you wait! I rubbed her clit and I could see her standing on her tip toes before I rammed my fingers in her and made her squirt standing. She said ‘oh my god’ as you could see her drip all over her thighs. I said now you can suck! She started sucking it fast and sloppy! I grabbed her pushed her against the window so she was looking over the fields at the cows and the neighbours houses, bent her over and started to rim her! She said don’t fuck me in my arse, so I shoved my fingers in her pussy again, fingered her till she squirted a second time and as she was cumming shoved my cock in her and then a finger in her arse. I started fuckkng her slow, telling her she’s a good girl and to tell me if my cock was better than her husbands as she said yes.. I sped up! I said I’m going to cum in you and make you watch. I grabbed her and through her on the bed! Listed her legs over my shoulders and pulled her head up and said tell me your a cum slut! She said I’m not on the pill. I said that’s not what I asked as I started to run her clit with my dick in her. She said I’m a cum slut. I then pulled it out cummed all over her clit and put it back in while wiping the cum off with my finger and sliding it into her mouth.

Iv told her the next time I see her to bring her toys, baby oil and I’ll provide the rope and blindfold.
Fa****
Posted
Wow.

And not in a good way.

I’m hoping this was a fantasy not a reality.
Posted
Hang on a second.. she said it turned her on to say no and she knew at any point she could of said ‘stop’. Your only getting a snippet of the full dialogue here
Posted
4 minutes ago, BigBrom said:
Hang on a second.. she said it turned her on to say no and she knew at any point she could of said ‘stop’. Your only getting a snippet of the full dialogue here

Then, more fool you to not provide the context in a community that thrives on consensual activity. But, throughout this whole incident, she said just two things? Two? It's not just about the lack of consent. It's also about the lack of consideration of sexual health and pregnancy.
It's posts like this which fuel the behaviour of individuals who then come into the forum to ask, "What did I do wrong" as we've seen this morning.

Posted
Agree to disagree, we were both consensual adults and I don’t need to over explain on a scenario. I don’t need to over elaborate on the situation, what we agreed, every detail to make sure the community you speak on. There wasn’t a lack of consent, we spoke for weeks and I don’t need to explain the terms this was initiated on. There’s some posts on here which are ‘CNC’ based. I wouldn’t judge them or ask them the details or police their scenario. Just because you read into a thread and ‘took’ something from it that you believe to be ‘true’ doesn’t make it so…
Fa****
Posted
3 minutes ago, BigBrom said:

Agree to disagree, we were both consensual adults and I don’t need to over explain on a scenario. I don’t need to over elaborate on the situation, what we agreed, every detail to make sure the community you speak on. There wasn’t a lack of consent, we spoke for weeks and I don’t need to explain the terms this was initiated on. There’s some posts on here which are ‘CNC’ based. I wouldn’t judge them or ask them the details or police their scenario. Just because you read into a thread and ‘took’ something from it that you believe to be ‘true’ doesn’t make it so…

I think, possibly, you misunderstand what CK is saying.

Correct, we don’t know the ins and outs of what happened, all we do have to go on is what you wrote. BUT, what is written here, taken as it is written with nothing else inferred into its meaning/your words shows a lack of consent, negotiation, awareness and understanding. It “teaches” those who are new(er) to the lifestyle that this scenario (played out in exactly the way it is written) is ok behaviour - it isn’t.

Yes, everyone needs to learn and find places to learn from but likewise (like it or not) there is a responsibility for those who have already learned to provide information which doesn’t pose a risk to others.

Additionally, CNC is a WHOLE other topic.

I’m pleased you’ve acknowledged that there were prolonged discussions between the two of you and that there was consent and the scenario was agreed on beforehand. I’m hopeful that persons reading your post will also read the comments and realise how important these things are and that even though they weren’t explicitly mentioned in your post they are absolutely vital.

Posted
Okay, I can agree with some of your points. There is a responsibility for all to make sure someone ‘New’ like me. Remember and I am ‘new’ to this. To maybe communicate or put a disclaimer in that the scenario was consensual. I won’t be judge though on ‘sexual health’ and ‘non consenting’. It sort of ruins the fantasy if I need to put a disclaimer. Someone writing ‘fuck me with emojis’ is not approaching or disagreeing in a diplomatic way.. it’s actually the complete opposite and designed to publicly humiliate the person she has a disagreement with without asking questions. We all have a social responsibility to a ‘community’ but also if someone has more experience or feels a ‘thread’ could of been written in a different ways. Maybe drop a private message or ask the question on the thread before assuming anything
Posted
9 minutes ago, BigBrom said:
Okay, I can agree with some of your points. There is a responsibility for all to make sure someone ‘New’ like me. Remember and I am ‘new’ to this. To maybe communicate or put a disclaimer in that the scenario was consensual. I won’t be judge though on ‘sexual health’ and ‘non consenting’. It sort of ruins the fantasy if I need to put a disclaimer. Someone writing ‘fuck me with emojis’ is not approaching or disagreeing in a diplomatic way.. it’s actually the complete opposite and designed to publicly humiliate the person she has a disagreement with without asking questions. We all have a social responsibility to a ‘community’ but also if someone has more experience or feels a ‘thread’ could of been written in a different ways. Maybe drop a private message or ask the question on the thread before assuming anything

A private message helps no one actually reading the thread. It's a public space and these type of OPs will be called out.

Posted
Calling out is one thing but do it in a diplomatic way and don’t try and publically humiliate someone especially who is new. I would have took your points on board, if approached in a different way. Your views and perception are completly diffrent to someone else. I appreciated the message.. you just communicated it in the wrong way.
Pe****
Posted
Very mature to start slut training in a public place with someone who knows nothing but vanilla. Really something every self respecting D type does.
Posted
8 minutes ago, PervyHedonist said:
Very mature to start slut training in a public place with someone who knows nothing but vanilla. Really something every self respecting D type does.

Read the above comments. Again… you reading a snippet and not every detail. Please send me the ‘D type’ code of conduct and rules. Is this your perception? And do I have to abide or invest in your ethic and morales?

Pe****
Posted
16 minuten geleden, BigBrom said:

Read the above comments. Again… you reading a snippet and not every detail. Please send me the ‘D type’ code of conduct and rules. Is this your perception? And do I have to abide or invest in your ethic and morales?

I am not your mentor, nor do I have the need to be your mentor, let that be clear. That you ask me for the codes for example ***fully exposes that you do not know about how and what, that makes everything clear.

Posted
That was sarcasm on my side. It’s why I said ‘Do I have to abide or invest in your ethics and morales’ the short answer is ‘no I don’t’. There’s no code of conduct or rules except general respect and agreed boundaries. All was checked within my meet.
Posted
3 minutes ago, BigBrom said:
That was sarcasm on my side. It’s why I said ‘Do I have to abide or invest in your ethics and morales’ the short answer is ‘no I don’t’. There’s no code of conduct or rules except general respect and agreed boundaries. All was checked within my meet.

Seriously,? Read up on SSC, RACK, PRICK and the four pillars

Pe****
Posted
19 minuten geleden, BigBrom said:

That you do not know the code makes it ***fully clear that you are not educated in bdsm, nothing more and nothing less. If you are not trained then logically you have no idea what you are doing, that is obvious, and that shows. I only hope that the woman in question has health insurance that covers mental illnesses, because that someone in the US has health insurance is not a given.

Bl****
Posted
Wow.. such an open and uplifting community this is… ??? I guess we will keep our stories to ourselves then.. thanks
Pe****
Posted
2 uren geleden, BlueJayBullet said:
Wow.. such an open and uplifting community this is… ??? I guess we will keep our stories to ourselves then.. thanks

Stories like this are indeed better kept to yourself if you can't handle constructive criticism. Especially if there has been little to no education in bdsm, and you are not willing to accept any education. Good luck tho

Si****
Posted
I keep stuff ppl tell me to myself this sounds like there was a hole in the bottom of a bag and you spilled the beans