Cigarette holders?

Posted
Are there any ladies who use cigarette holders these days? If so, what got you interested in them? Do you prefer longer holders or shorter ones?
Posted
I like the longer ones because they give an element of class.
Pl****
Posted
I love the long ones!!! Or the ring ones...
Posted
Haha, I thought ladies would love the fatter and longer ones. But we all love what we love
Ki****
Posted
I like the long ones too it gives you whole feeling of being elegant from your fingertips to your toe tips. You feel elegant all over while smoke rings dance around your head.
Posted
I smoke the short ones lol
Posted
I had 1, but it was stolen
Posted
Wednesday at 08:06 PM, Shy-demonic_kitten said:
I had 1, but it was stolen

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get another one soon to replace it.

Posted
Sorry i just had to check here real quick...i grew up smoking camels and collecting memerabilia...so understandbly i might have a thing for ladies with the old school long cigarette holders...even more so if she got a whole cleopatra vibe going.
Posted
Sunday at 09:57 PM, Lifes2short4nos said:
Sorry i just had to check here real quick...i grew up smoking camels and collecting memerabilia...so understandbly i might have a thing for ladies with the old school long cigarette holders...even more so if she got a whole cleopatra vibe going.

I agree. I think the long holders are the best. Do you use one yourself?

Posted

I mentioned certain middle eastern uses for pipes in a comment and got hit by the sensor...i guess they take issue with certain cultures...
When i was overseas i used one, out if necessity, i ended up with several cartons of these japanese cigarettes that had charcoal filters, they were too light and i could never get used to the taste. Cigarette holders were readily available in the bazzars so i would just break the filters off and use a holder.
Posted
I like the extendable holders. Sometimes like in the car you don't need a long one. I have used them. They are cheap to get if that's something your partner and you decide on and they don't own one. Just make sure to also get the cleaning kit when you do buy one. They were more popular in previous decades by women who smoked non filtered cigarettes. But since filtered came out they haven't been as popular.