Tights / Skirt kinks

Crazyglue2009

Crazyglue2009
Posted

Hey all! Pretty new to all of this and honestly never played out on my of my kinks however as time has gone by, been discvering that I have a very string (understatement) kink for ladies wearing black tights and skirt outfits. I know I have always had a bit of ddlg or ageplay kink (which again sadly yet to explore), and I know its pretty "usual" or normal. However, this tights kink doesnt seem to be as typical?

Have experienced it only once with my ex where I threw her on her bed, ripped the tights just enough to lick her till she couldnt take it any more and went on the ride. Something about how it looked and how it felt to squeeze her ass under the skirt as she was stretchign those tights just stuck with me. And of course dont forget about all the cum stains on black tights afterwards. 

Wondering if anyone else been in the same boat or had similar kinks?

Jo****
Posted
That is something normal I know a lot who have your kinks that you have listed
Pl****
Posted
I love having a man rip my clothes off. Underwear, tights, outfits, mmmmm the power that comes with the rip 🥵
in****
Posted
I love the aesthetic of short skirts, cut off shorts, fishnets, tights, etc. fishnets always turned me on so much due to my history with rave culture I believe. But seeing a milf in a tennis skirt out and about brings on my extra large chub in any store or scenario. My mind wanders. “It would be so easy to bend you over and lift that skirt and pull your panties to the side”. As for ripping fishnets that’s especially fun as well. Leans in to the “super hot slut” “take me please” vibe. Love that shit. More please
he****
Posted
Mmm yes skirts.. and ripped pantyhose
P_****
Posted
I'd say that's a fairly popular kink! I have a collection of sexy tights because I know a) how good I feel wearing them and b) how much they're appreciated by the person I wear them for 🥰😈
youngerdom92
Posted
I'm right there with you on that one!
Posted
Yeah, I’d say black hosiery and pencil skirts together is one of my kinks, too. I’d say it’s a consequence of growing up in a religious community where girls were expected to dress “modestly.” 😂
St****
Posted
Oh yeah, definitely love the idea of a guy ripping off my tights! Also wearing a short skirt, summer dress 👗 with a thong and either ‘discreetly ‘sitting on a guy’s hand in public or being bent over, pushing the thong aside, lifting up my skirt or dress and well you can imagine the rest! 💦💦💦💦🤤🤤🤤🤤😋😋😋😋🐷🐷🐷🐷