Loving You on My Knees

sm****
Posted
I was laying back in bed watching you as you got up and seeing you stand across the room from me in the sunlight; your long tall body looking all strong and sexy and I thought about all the pleasure you brought me last night . I wanted to bring you some more pleasure and show my appreciation. I got up from the bed and walked over kneeling down before You., and looking up to make sure you approve. You smile down at me and I take you in my mouth feeling you start to stiffen with pleasure and as I feel you hardening, I also feel the drip beginning in my center.

I inhale the scent of you and run my tongue up and down your Shaft, stopping to tickle at the tip. I love the feeling as you grab my head and push it down harder on your cock And you start to rock inside me. I feel your tip on the back of my throat and taste a little Drop your essence. I see my hand holding your cock as I comcentrate on each little tremble I feel as my mouth goes up and down. I breathe in deeply for your scent and feel your balls against face And I feel juices Trickling down my thighs onto the floor. I love the way your hand holds my hair. I love the feel of you in my mouth. I want this time to continue forever. I look at your Long handsome body and see you looking down at me with pleasure in your eyes. An earthquake begins with me I come hard with you deep in my throat. You put your head back and sigh with pleasure and you entwine your hands in my hair and push ever deeper down my throat.
ja****
Posted
That was amazingly written