Hottest things for your playmates to say?

Ne****

Ne****
Posted
There's nothing the drives me crasier than when a sub shyly asks permission to initiate affection. "Can I...?" "May I...?" "Please..." I don't even care what it is, my brain is on fire and I'm halfway feral.

Of course you can have whatever you want, precious one, just use your words~

What's the hottest thing someone has said to you? What's the magic words to get you into dom/sub space?
Sissycindy-1349
Posted
Good boy/girl is a really good sub switch.
no****
Posted
The magic words for me are simple, the moment a dominant claims me as their own, I'm done for. Just look me in the eyes, and tell me I'm your property and that's that. It might seem simple but you would be amazed at how few actually get it right.
Br****
Posted
May be a bit vanilla but my partner calling me by my name or saying/moaning my name…almost can’t handle it but want them to do it again. Hasn’t happened much, unfortunately. Hoping to change that.
Ch****
Posted
I'm had a little. She would say Daddy may I....and I went primal
An****
Posted
13 minutes ago, Chubby_Chipmunk said:
I'm had a little. She would say Daddy may I....and I went primal

I’m happy you shared this info. Hearing things from the other side is interesting. Thank you for sharing it.

Euforria
Posted

To be honest, I like when they already have me tied down and make me repeat the safe word and then they say “Remember, you belong to me and I’ll make you remember that.” It gets me going and especially with the light touches and ghosting finger around my sensitive body. Ugh so good. 

le****
Posted
May i be trainning for u my goddes?
Ko****
Posted
I’m going to get you pregnant….i don’t care if you can’t!
Re****
Posted
When My Master tells me I’m his property and he gets to do what he wants with my body! I do as I am ordered! I have NO Safe words!!
Euforria
Posted
9 hours ago, Koromiko_uk said:

I’m going to get you pregnant….i don’t care if you can’t!

Yes along the lines of that get me going. Kinda into thinking about having another man’s baby inside me ;)

Tr****
Posted (edited)

“Are you going to put it in my ass” as i bend her over the couch and tie her hands behind her back.. 

Edited by Tradie666
Euforria
Posted
7 minutes ago, Tradie666 said:

“Are you going to put it in my ass” as i bend her over the couch and tie her hands behind her back.. 

oh god I would love that :)

my****
Posted
When prompted with “Who do you belong to?” “I belong to you Sir.”
Posted
13 hours ago, BraveLittleToaster said:

May be a bit vanilla but my partner calling me by my name or saying/moaning my name…almost can’t handle it but want them to do it again. Hasn’t happened much, unfortunately. Hoping to change that.

Such an underrated thing is just hearing your own name. No pet names, no baby, honey, sexy, etc. just hearing your name being moaned straight up is such a huge turn on. 

littlelioness
Posted
As a sub, if you tell me to relax I will melt. Also love being called a good girl and if you breath with me to calm me down my whole body flutters.
my****
Posted
1 hour ago, littlelioness said:
As a sub, if you tell me to relax I will melt. Also love being called a good girl and if you breath with me to calm me down my whole body flutters.

Funny, any woman I’ve ever told to relax has melted down. Chock that up with are you on your period? With things I’ve learned not to say.

sm****
Posted
If I’m upset about something or getting upset about something, if my partner hugs me and says relax we can talk about this or we can deal with this later. That is what will relax me and make me melt. It is when the relax is said in a don’t bother metone of voice that will make me walk the other way and hide in my room
littlelioness
Posted
2 hours ago, mythicalman said:

Funny, any woman I’ve ever told to relax has melted down. Chock that up with are you on your period? With things I’ve learned not to say.

If you say relax as in- relax you’re making too big a deal or if it’s said in annoyance it’s a turn off and much different then a sensual “relax” to calm you down and let you know everything is ok and they’ve got you. That’s the difference.

Posted
18 hours ago, BraveLittleToaster said:

For me, it can’t be contrived or it has opposite effect. Is it similar for you or just hearing your name in context regardless?

Posted
1 hour ago, smartlady123 said:
If I’m upset about something or getting upset about something, if my partner hugs me and says relax we can talk about this or we can deal with this later. That is what will relax me and make me melt. It is when the relax is said in a don’t bother metone of voice that will make me walk the other way and hide in my room

Support is always a major key for me. However, if anyone says ‘relax’ or ‘calm down’ I’m instantly out.

Posted
23 minutes ago, NexumSange said:

For me, it can’t be contrived or it has opposite effect. Is it similar for you or just hearing your name in context regardless?

I haven’t had that experience as of yet so it always has the desired effect. Though I imagine if I felt it wasn’t genuine, it would likely have the opposite effect for me as well.