In Memory of Mark pt 1

sm****
Posted
You have been gone for six years now but the day we met is like yesterday in my mind’s eye. I was driving down the highway on a hot summers day in Arizona to meet you for the first time with no panties and no bra like you had asked. Just driving that way was making me feel a little aroused. Then I heard a horn blow. I turned my head and saw my boss driving in his car next to me waving at me. He was the principal of the private school I worked for. I got so nervous for a second, wondering if you knew where I was going, But then he passed me thankfully. However the momentary anxiety had made me even wetter than I already was By the time I got to my exit, which seemed in the middle on nowhere, I was dripping on my car seat.

I got off the highway and pulled over to side of the road to wait as you had told me to do. My heart was racing…. What was I doing meeting a man by the side of the road in the middle of the desert? I fought the urge to leave, and was losing the battle when a small black car pulled up behind me. A tall man wearing an Hawaiian shirt got out of the vehicle and walked up the side of the car to the drivers window.

It was him! The man whose voice made my knees weak, whose face and body had been the subject of my scrutiny in pictures for two weeks. As he came closer to my window I could see his face which was already dear to me and his open shirt revealed a lean tan body, He leaned into my open window and said “ License, please. “. I could not resist so I kissed his face, he was taken aback and stepped back responding “Do you always kiss men who ask for your license?”

“No only you Sir.” and he smiled with an evil look in his eye. “ Follow me” he directed pointing to a dumpy looking building a little ways down the road. So I started my car and followed him
Tags: (add)