Life love and everything in between

Posted
This was for the little grammar Nazi bitch that thought she should pick a fight at 11:00 at night after standing me up 17 times in the last 2 days just kidding actually no she's just arrogant little submissive brat that doesn't actually want to play her role so she just decides to be a grammar nazi instead so here's for her

This is absolutely the most perfect and grammar the most perfect sentence structure and such a level of emotional depth that most people are like huh that doesn't exist so enjoy yourselves

I have wanted a family since I was 18. I have been ready and waiting to find the right woman since then. I keep telling myself it's a good thing that I'm comfortable being alone, that I will survive being alone. Yes, it's not as special as enjoying intimacy so deep your soul smiles, enjoying Passionate kisses and touches, having someone to appreciate and spoil with the small things in life: suppers, coffees, massages, flowers, poems, dancing in the living room, running hot bubble baths via candlelight.

I'm looking for something real, something lasting, something like marriage, something that makes you want to fight for it, something that gets you a partner, lover, best friensubstantiald, mother to my children. I don't want to waste time on the shallow end. I've known who I am, what I offer and how good of a man I am for a very long time.

It's the story of my life. Who knows how many times I've heard: you're too good, you're too nice, you're too passionate, you're too loving, you're too awesome, you're too perfect... So they think I'm lying or that I'm pretending to be something I'm not.

I'm single cause I live in the deep end of life. Someone who wants to build a life with someone. Someone who understands that life is short and you must invest all you have and all you are into a relationship to make it work.

Nothing in life is given freely, nothing in life worth having and enjoying is easy. I want to know every detail about you intimately, wanting to hold your heart and soul in his hands every day, wanting to adore you, and appreciate you every day, wanting to spend every day giving you all the small things in life that make you feel special, wanting to give you everything you need and desire, wanting to give you all of my strength, all of my will all of my effort.

I've been to hell and back, I've been to the pearly gates, I've even experienced the nothingness of purgatory and none of that darkness compares to that of which is inside of me. But even though I have this darkness deep deep in my soul, my light shines brighter than any other. With the right energy, with the right support and with a proper foundation of 3 vital pillars, resting on solid ground and anchored down with the 6 main values of life, anyone can achieve anything they desire.

They need to be developed simultaneously and equally. This unison creates an unshakable bond between two people to the same level as ***s, who imprint on each other. A bond to the core, that changes your everything. A bond so deep and powerful that many don't believe it can be possible.

Pillar 1: Friends - best friends, the one person you go to first for anything whether small or big, share the small and big things in life with.

Pillar 2: Partners - they are your rock, they are your +1, they are everything you need them to be, they are accountable.

Pillar 3: Lovers - vulnerability and transparency through giving them everything inside of your mind, body, heart and soul. Giving them blind and unconditional trust, love, respect, appreciation and adoration. Making the small things count.

To have happiness,
You need to find Harmony inside of yourself as well as from outside.

To have happiness,
You need to have the strength and courage to pursue your dreams no matter what.

To have happiness,
You need to have ultimate Peace in your heart.

To have happiness,
You need not only love yourself, but truly love everyone around you.

For happiness is not an illusion. But happiness is the hardest thing to achieve and to maintain. There are three special people in your life that give this to you without fail that would be your grandparents, the love of your life and your children.

My son taught me the 6 values I have tattooed on my body: peace, love, harmony, strength, courage and happiness. His energy and joy taught me that to have happiness I needed to find peace, love, strength, courage and harmony in all aspects of my life. After losing him I couldn't imagine achieving this. Reeling from his loss

Having these 3 pillars and 6 values allows for a couple to care for each other without either needing to be selfish about their needs and wants as the other person gives them it all without question. To truly give every single bit of yourself deeply to someone on that level is actually awe-inspiring and life-altering.

These are rare, hard to find, kind of relationships in this skin deep world where everyone is afraid to live life at this kind of depth of connection.

Respect their mind
Follow their heart
Love their spirit
Serve their body
Obey their intentions
Posted
There is no punctuation in your entire first paragraph? Really it’s one long run on sentence with no end, just random capitalization. A trick someone taught me once is to read your work out loud, if you find yourself pausing for breath or emphasis add appropriate punctuation.
Posted
Shame one of those Pillars or Values are Humility or Self-Awareness....
Posted
I am also (proudly) a member of the grammar police, although I tend to playfully tease rather than be nasty with my “criticism”. I also expect the same in return, if someone notices it.

Couple of things on here. Firstly, I get that you’re angry but writing something like this and claiming it to be perfect and grammatically correct is a recipe for disaster. There are a myriad of people who will come along to point out your errors, if you can’t handle that don’t claim the writing to be perfect.

Secondly, your language in reference to the person in question is not only unnecessary but actually offensive. Some thoughts are definitely better left in one’s head.

Thirdly, “picking a fight” can be done for many, many reasons and if it is out of character her for her maybe, before coming to an open forum to try to annihilate her, you ought to have spoken with her to find out the issue.

Your thoughts and feelings about love and relationships are yours to own, it doesn’t make them applicable to or right for everyone.

It’s lovely that you’ve shared your opinion, life, wants, desires and needs but a relationship is never solely about what “you” want. It seems (from the limited information) that you two may not be compatible and, whilst that is sad, unfortunately it is life. Anger is a normal part of the process of loss (which is essentially what has happened here, or so it seems) and venting can be cathartic but maybe sit on it a while before posting.
Posted
i love this, i wish you the best, you deserve it…. anyone willing to be humble enough, to show humility in such a passionate way, is deserving in my eyes. keep fighting for what you want! with those words, and that kind of drive… i’m sure you’ll achieve all that you’re looking for. also, so terribly sorry for your loss. i could never imagine losing a child, i wish you nothing but the best. xoxo, Kelsie😘
Posted
side note, i don’t agree with the first part of your post, it’s okay to be upset, but slandering and throwing insults show a lack of intelligence and to anyone who has been through anything similar can relate to the *** you feel. but don’t let someone get you out of character. if you have to *** something , it’s not worth your time anyways. hope you can take a step back and not feel so angry towards whomever it is that made you so angry. 😢
Posted
I love your writing and I can’t feel the *** you have and since no names were used I cannot fault you for venting it. . I can feel your *** and not having what you feel you want and you need deeply and really there are a few people who can be all of those things to one person. But I can tell you are a deeply emotional and sensitive man. Don’t give up the search and don’t waste the day. I’ve had that a wonderful man, and then he died. I have a friend to a man who went through several long-term relationships before he found the perfect one for him. Unfortunately, she also died but they had 12 amazing years together. I wish you the best, you have touched my heart
Posted
You can’t edit these, but I said can’t when I met. I can feel your ***.
Posted
You speak my language. You are my tribe. I have reverberated this over n over n over to the point of insanity as its madning to carry such a torch. I will not let anyone or anything destroy this soul that shines the light for all with love. I will not accept defeat. I fight to keep balance.
I will keep watch over you. 🕉️
Posted
Wednesday at 02:34 PM, FatefulDestiny said:
I am also (proudly) a member of the grammar police, although I tend to playfully tease rather than be nasty with my “criticism”. I also expect the same in return, if someone notices it.

Couple of things on here. Firstly, I get that you’re angry but writing something like this and claiming it to be perfect and grammatically correct is a recipe for disaster. There are a myriad of people who will come along to point out your errors, if you can’t handle that don’t claim the writing to be perfect.

Secondly, your language in reference to the person in question is not only unnecessary but actually offensive. Some thoughts are definitely better left in one’s head.

Thirdly, “picking a fight” can be done for many, many reasons and if it is out of character her for her maybe, before coming to an open forum to try to annihilate her, you ought to have spoken with her to find out the issue.

Your thoughts and feelings about love and relationships are yours to own, it doesn’t make them applicable to or right for everyone.

It’s lovely that you’ve shared your opinion, life, wants, desires and needs but a relationship is never solely about what “you” want. It seems (from the limited information) that you two may not be compatible and, whilst that is sad, unfortunately it is life. Anger is a normal part of the process of loss (which is essentially what has happened here, or so it seems) and venting can be cathartic but maybe sit on it a while before posting.

You talk to me like I am a neanderthal. Unlike most men, I am rather educated and intelligent. I didn't use a name, I didn't use a a direct connotations and using the name grammar "nazi" is not offensive. Just cause you don't agree with something or someone doesn't give you a right to think you are better than the other.

Right and wrong do not exist in fact. Raising wrong exist from perception and perception is nine times of reality so how you perceive something to not how I perceive it therefore what do you think is right I may think you're wrong or vice versa so, maybe just maybe I am a proud member of the grammar police system but I'm not finished my final job yet that was my final proofread copy that I need to honestly work on but you can't edit anything you push down here so either delete it or you repost it which I probably will when it's ready she will not read it but I'm allowed to express myself on any platform whether you like it or not I do have my own character I do not need to be ashamed or do I need to follow anybody or anyone set a rule if you don't like it don't read it.

Posted
2 hours ago, Flynn32 said:

You talk to me like I am a neanderthal. Unlike most men, I am rather educated and intelligent. I didn't use a name, I didn't use a a direct connotations and using the name grammar "nazi" is not offensive. Just cause you don't agree with something or someone doesn't give you a right to think you are better than the other.

Right and wrong do not exist in fact. Raising wrong exist from perception and perception is nine times of reality so how you perceive something to not how I perceive it therefore what do you think is right I may think you're wrong or vice versa so, maybe just maybe I am a proud member of the grammar police system but I'm not finished my final job yet that was my final proofread copy that I need to honestly work on but you can't edit anything you push down here so either delete it or you repost it which I probably will when it's ready she will not read it but I'm allowed to express myself on any platform whether you like it or not I do have my own character I do not need to be ashamed or do I need to follow anybody or anyone set a rule if you don't like it don't read it.

100% correct, I’m not better than anybody else, nor have I ever claimed to be and it’s unfortunate you took my comment that way.

That said, it interests me that despite other comments saying the same (or worse) than me mine is the only one you took on board and became defensive about.

I’m not here for an argument, public forum posts attract both positive and negative criticism which, depending on the person, can actually help them to evolve and grow. My apologies that my comment appears to have caused consternation. 

Posted
On 7/10/2024 at 2:00 PM, Yourfavblonde31 said:

i love this, i wish you the best, you deserve it…. anyone willing to be humble enough, to show humility in such a passionate way, is deserving in my eyes

Passionate, yeah. But I'm not sure exactly where you're seeing examples of humility or being humble in this op. 

On 7/10/2024 at 2:07 PM, Yourfavblonde31 said:

don’t let someone get you out of character.

Other people can't cause us to "get out of character." How we behave, react and respond when emotions are high *are* who we are. Unless by "character" you mean the facade some people hold up in order to convince people they're someone else. 

Posted
On 7/10/2024 at 12:35 AM, Flynn32 said:

To have happiness,
You need to have ultimate Peace in your heart.

To have happiness,
You need not only love yourself, but truly love everyone around you.

On 7/10/2024 at 12:35 AM, Flynn32 said:

This was for the little grammar Nazi bitch that thought she should pick a fight at 11:00 at night after standing me up 17 times in the last 2 days just kidding actually no she's just arrogant little submissive brat that doesn't actually want to play her role so she just decides to be a grammar nazi instead so here's for her

I'm not sure how any of that that equates to having peace in your heart and loving those around you. 

You don't have to name anyone specifically in order to be offensive or display poor behavior. The use of "nazi" and speaking about any woman the way that you are and referring to them as a bitch *is* offensive and shitty, whether you want to believe it or not. Someone you're not even in a negotiated dynamic with certainly doesn't have any role to play with regards to you or anyone else they aren't in a dynamic with. Just because someone is *a* submissive doesn't mean they owe everyone or anyone submission. 

Without being privy to the actual exchange that prompted your post, no one can fairly give opinions on that, however from the post and how you've responded so far it seems evident you have some struggles with emotional regulation and how you respond to things that give you feelings that you don't like. 

Posted
I'm currently winning the fight against not being a 'grammar nazi bitch' ironic really seeing as Fet has a spelling and grammar check now.
But, I read this last night and couldn't be arsed however, having reading the comments the grammar and spelling isn't the only concern about this post.
It's also the failure of the OP not to recognise their privilege or that others do not experience the same level of privilege as they.
To day 'anyone can achieve anything they desire is, quite simply, a fallacy.
Not everyone experiences the three pillars or the six values as described here and there are good reasons for it.
The OP would do well with exploring Maslows Hierarchy of Needs and why some people do not have even their most basic needs met. Some people do need to be selfish and concentrate on meeting their own needs before considering giving 'every bit of themselves' to another.
So, whils I applaud the OP for finding their way back from hell, let's first understand, secondly, empathise and thirdly, respect that this is not true for all because they do not have the support networks, experiences or life skills to be able to do so.
From someone rather uneducated and likely not that intelligent but with some awareness of what others face.

Posted
Friday at 04:33 PM, ThaliaV said:

Other people can't cause us to "get out of character." How we behave, react and respond when emotions are high *are* who we are. Unless by "character" you mean the facade some people hold up in order to convince people they're someone else. 

The humility comes in the actual writing. And the ability to share the depth and the desire and the yearning for such a life whether or not people are going to criticize you and call you a fake or call you a fucking piece of shit or tell you that everything you believe is wrong but like you lived never happened in the experiences you've had don't exist. That is the humility she's referring to.

Posted
Wednesday at 12:20 PM, Kit_Night said:
It is beautiful.

Thank you 🙏🏻

Posted
Wednesday at 08:52 AM, mythicalman said:
There is no punctuation in your entire first paragraph? Really it’s one long run on sentence with no end, just random capitalization. A trick someone taught me once is to read your work out loud, if you find yourself pausing for breath or emphasis add appropriate punctuation.

Well duh cuz the entire first paragraph where I was completely bitching and complaining was done with voice text. But the part from here enjoy down is quite perfect. Of course you always have to find something right everybody has to find something and it just doesn't use the brains technically to understand exactly where I was talking to the most grammatically correct sentence structure and all. From this point forward is what I said so I don't understand how you misinterpreted any of that. But hey you're right I'm wrong right. Unfortunately they don't exist so congratulations You're just picking a fight where there need not be one because you misunderstood something I apologize if that bothers you..

Posted
Wednesday at 12:40 PM, SimonomiS said:
Not selling yourself on here bro

How the fuck is this selling myself? I literally am a writer I've been working on this piece for a while I wanted to share it. It's not even fully complete yet but I still wanted to share it. So how is that selling myself? What did I sell?

Posted
Friday at 04:00 PM, FatefulDestiny said:

100% correct, I’m not better than anybody else, nor have I ever claimed to be and it’s unfortunate you took my comment that way.

That said, it interests me that despite other comments saying the same (or worse) than me mine is the only one you took on board and became defensive about.

I’m not here for an argument, public forum posts attract both positive and negative criticism which, depending on the person, can actually help them to evolve and grow. My apologies that my comment appears to have caused consternation. 

I have replied to many others but they actually never posted, so I have corrected that. I apologize if you felt singled out; however, I can get overwhelmed due to being a heyoka. I can feel the intentions behind other's words and the sentence structure and the context of it whether I want to or not. I never project or assume tone or feelings in words cuz they are just words. But sometimes once an emotional connections had, it's a lot harder for me to separate.

The specific person that got this frustrated side of me to come out has been playing a game with me emotionally for the better part of a month and a half and you know I spent my whole life being toyed with emotionally mentally physically and none of it was pleasurable nor enjoyable so now because I have a boundary because I want to put my foot down and stand my own ground I'm a bad person? Like that's how people treat you nowadays when you have a boundary You're the most evil person in the world because you said no to them It's like wow.

I care sometimes about what people think, sometimes, only though when an emotional connection is created. I know there's better for them and a better version of themselves. When they think so negatively, so closed-minded, so mundane where they thinking that they don't have to be as good as they are, that they aren't as good as they can be, that they misinterpreted something, maybe assumed something, or that they don't deserve the best things in the world. It breaks my heart because I can see the potential in each and every person and the fact that they don't see their own or acknowledge when somebody else does just makes me sad.

So, I have been paying it forward. I've started going public with my feelings and thoughts lately. I have a lot of experience and knowledge to share in a vast array of topics, especially Life, Love, and Everything In-between. The *** and suffering I've endured, no human should ever have to experience it. If I could do anything to prevent that from happening I will.

Posted
Friday at 04:33 PM, ThaliaV said:

You're right other people cannot cause us to get out of character, instead we choose to allow them to take us to a place where we do not like. Now I never blamed my actions or were choice or context on anyone. I simply wanted to express myself and therefore I did that was my choice. The words that I use were suiting for this situation and the person behind the words and who they were meant for. If you've rather been bullied or are a bully you will understand that when people say that someone pushed me to this point or someone influenced me to this or someone made me do this It's because of the trauma from their past. Not a lot of people understand that every single choice you make every single action you've done everything that's ever happened to you in your life has been by your own choosing not a single person in this world has ever done something to somebody else for no reason there's always a reason behind it there's always a reason why you were there your choice that you made to put yourself in that position a choice you didn't walk away from so blaming everybody else is just the easy way of because then that way you don't have to feel responsible for your own choices you don't have to take ownership, accountability or lose face that way.

I however know exactly what I said how I said and why I said it and if you choose to read that differently or take it out of context or tone from the original writings well then that's your choice. That's their prerogative I can't stop them but they want to think I'm an asshole for what I've said then that's what they think whether I believe it or not doesn't make a difference because guess what perception is 9/10 the reality and unfortunately how you perceive reality is not how I do so therefore how can you ever see somebody is right or wrong or somebody is good or bad It's all about perception.

Posted
Friday at 01:59 PM, Flynn32 said:

Punctuation remains a stranger to you 🤭