I have a serious lipstick 💄 fetish

Bi****

Posted
For as long as I can remember, I’ve had a serious fascination with bold lips and bold lipstick. When I was younger, I would masturbate with lipstick on my dick.  back then, bright red was always my favorite. But as I get older, I realized that I liked any kind of bold color from red to black to purple to blue to bright green, whatever.

My fetish goes beyond just seeing bold lips. I love seeing smeared lipstick, particularly smeared lipstick on me. I absolutely love to get a lipstick blowjob, but I haven’t found someone yet with the same fetish as I have. One of my biggest fantasies would be to attend a rainbow party, where I am kissed all over with different shades of lipstick. I’ve never actually worn lipstick myself, but I do tend to be sub and probably would if I was made to.

I would love to hear if anyone else has a similar fetish or what other peoples experiences are with lipstick, either with themselves or with their partner. Using it, smearing it, whatever. I just find it all so arousing. 
Posted
Hello. Did you enjoy my experience?
Posted
So I’m on a couple other apps looking for a relationship, and I find myself swiping left or right, in part, depending on if or what shades of lipstick they wear. Often times it’ll be a deciding factor for me. If she’s a nice woman, but doesn’t wear any or very little makeup, then I feel like I’m depriving myself of a core fetish that I’ve been harboring for years bc the ex wife didn’t wear makeup.