A personal perspective on the dynamics of pegging

Posted
For me, pegging is an intensely personal and deeply fulfilling experience. It goes beyond the physical act; it delves into the realms of psychological and emotional exploration.

One of the primary reasons I enjoy pegging is the opportunity to surrender control. In my daily life, I often find myself in positions of authority and decision-making. Pegging offers a contrast. It’s an intimate act of trust, where I can let go and allow my partner to take the lead. This shift in dynamics is liberating and satisfying, providing a unique sense of freedom that is both thrilling and comforting.

The physical sensation of being penetrated is another significant aspect. It’s a different form of pleasure, one that is deeply intimate and intensely stimulating. The prostate feels amazing when properly stimulated. Experiencing this type of pleasure adds a new dimension to my sexual experiences.

Pegging is also about the psychological aspects of submission. There’s something deeply erotic about the vulnerability and trust involved. Allowing someone else to take control, to be the one who penetrates, is an act of profound intimacy. It’s a journey into vulnerability, where I can explore my desires and boundaries in a safe and consensual area.

Engaging in pegging with a partner strengthens a bond. It requires a high level of communication, trust, and mutual respect. Discussing boundaries, desires, and comfort levels brings us closer, enhancing our emotional connection. This shared experience fosters a deeper understanding of each other’s needs and desires, enriching our relationship both in and out of the bedroom.

Sadly, I have not been able to experience this for a long long time. My ex-wife to whom I was married to for 20 years was not interested in doing anything like this. I’m hoping that my next relationship will help me fulfill this need. 
Posted
I would like to chime in as innocemt bystander. For me it isnt the act of pegging that bothers me. It is the attitude of men. They want women to worship their cock worship their ass etc. ride them, peg them, suck their cock, do all this work… yet they rarely want to simply eat us out. I avoid pegging men because i expect they will be overly into themselves. I want a man who is interested in the womans body. You can tell when you talk to oeople there are men truely excited and interested in womens bodies and then theres men interested in women onnly as objects to see what they will do for them.. but they barely care about pleasing or touching the woman. Pegging to me immediately triggers me to think he is more interested in his body than mine
NorseRhune
Posted
You're hanging with the wrong dudes Nonnahs.
Posted
Allow me address this. Personally, my absolute favorite thing to do is to eat a woman out right after she’s pegged me. Nothing is hotter than than that. I obviously can’t speak to your other experiences in this area, but for me, it’s all reciprocal.
Posted
Nonnahs, the way I see it, you’re accusing this man who let himself be *** of precisely the same self-centeredness you want for yourself. How are your morals any better than his, is the question that begs itself.
Posted
Guys, please don’t hate on her. She’s expressing her perspective and experiences. It’s neither wrong nor right, just her own opinion and life experiences. I respect that, even if I fully disagree.
Posted
Oh geez louise. I explain why i dont do it. And just like politics. People get offended. Sorry i dont with my body what u wanted me to. Atleast poster gets it. It was a discussion. Theres two types of men. Men who dont want to dominate or pursue pussy and then men who hunt it.