Risk - Fantasy

Posted
Whenever I’m at some workplace, any venue, I’m always fantasising about going to town with any moderately attractive girl…
Workplace fantasy

no talk just eye contact saying everything and sneak to someplace private.

Dropping down to her knees, tying her hair up and showing me she has full control over me and I can’t do anything about it.
Regaining my dominance slowly, thrusting my hips hard making sure her throat gets a nice rough massage 8 inches deep, making her struggle to breath for trying to dominate me. Eyes locked into each other, I grab her by her neck while my dick is in her throat, choking her up to eye level as she looks at me with intrigued eyes… still up for the challenge of dominance.
My hand on her neck, she extends her leg and wraps it around my waist, her arms around my shoulders, leaning back, leg pulling me close. Lips touch, no kiss yet.
I take my hands away from her neck, down and in her shirt. Slight touch on the nipples, hovering the finger over the tip while her hand feels the V shape cut on my waist, then feels my chest. She looks and sticks her tongue out, she needs to taste something, anything. Instantly, licks me from neck to ear, and the tempo switches.
I grab her ass hard, pulling her close and we eat each others faces. Her hands on any part of mine they land on, my hands pulling her nipples hard throughout so she gets hurt if she moves away, pinching and twisting in every movement.
I take my hands down and rub as fast as I possibly could, pressing down hard. She breathes on my neck as I do so, trying to give me a handjob but is unable to keep up… I stop midway and push her to the wall, her back towards me, but she held my collar pulling me rough and bites my lower lip making it bleed. My dick presses against her ass and my chest presses her boobs to the wall while she’s bruising my lip.
I take her pants off with one swift pull, and she holds my dick like a leash. She takes a finger, puts it in my mouth, takes it to her asshole and spreads her legs giving me a view, lubricates her ass with my spit, and tastes her own finger, pulling me back from my collar making me taste her. I spank her hard, rapid hits, both cheeks get bruises and I don’t stop. I’m not losing this…
I hold her hair, make her arch more, and put my dick in side her. She arches even more after that, she knows how hard I thrust and what tempo, her throat can’t forget. Her asscheeks don’t have a second to rest, and I pull her hair back and kiss her upside down, bending her further than she thought she could, rearranging her guts.
My hand goes between her legs rubbing her clit with the juices coming out of her with every spank my waist gives to her ass. Her hands spread her ass, and she’s still in the game… moving her waist to make me finish first. Both of us don’t care about making this fuck last long, we’re sore losers ain’t no way I’m gonna finish first. She’s here for a challenge… so am I.

Wrote this at work, lemme know if u guys want a continued version or smt different next time. I love this.