In the shadows

Posted
I take you by the hand and I lead you into a dark room except for the pole lamp that is in the middle of the room I sit you in the middle of the light , I reach in the darkness of the room and pull out something shiny I walk up to you and with a quick movement of my hand across the front of the top part of your dress and it pops open , you gaps, and I grap you by your hair pull you close and kiss you deep making weak in the knees at the same time I cut off your bra and let it fall to the floor next is the skirt, where I kick it into the shadows and I step back to the darkness 'leaving you standing there in the warmth of the light with nothing but your panties and heels.

When I return from the darkness I am carrying and long see through nighty and a pair of hand cuffs , after I stand there looking at you , as up to you walk I get close to one ear and whisper "Oh one more thing " and as I step behind grasping you by the throat and slide blind fold on . I
Hand you the nighty and instructions to put it on as you pull it down over your tits I reach for you and pull you into the darkness . where I have a seated myself and I bent you over my knee slip my knife in waist line of your panties and cut them as they fall to the floor I begin to soft kiss your ass , between each kiss I give a light spanking and ask you " who's own this ass "

After I which set you on the floor on a pillow in front of me with your hands on my lap and ask "you what do you want" and "what do you need ?". To which lites a fire in you and you bite you lower lip , as you feel my pants get tight . With two fingers on your chin I bring you closer to me .
I pull the up kiss you hard and passionately an at the same slip two finger down your body lighty to your clit and slowely massage the clit and lips of your pussy occasionally sliding a finger inside , to driving you wild and to see how excited you are , the you start pulling at my belt to get it undone then you unzip my pants pull out my cock and you take me in your mouth suck me hard and pull on my sac make me hard and hard in your mouth , while you are pleasuring me i take you arms and tie the behind your back with my belt and grap you by your hair and pull you off my cock that is hard
I start smack you on the face with it turning you on like the dirty little girl that you are , and I bend down with my hand still wrapped in your hair and I give a long and passionate kiss and start to Trail across your cheek with little kisses till I get to your ear to which I whisper "cum for me " and at the moment to you start to moan and cum for me , I immediately stand up and shove my cock all the way in the back of your throat silencing your moans and start to face fuck , intensifies your orgasm,and send you into another orgasms even harder then the last one so I pull my cock somewhat out of your mouth just enough for you to catch your breath and pull the blind fold off as you the tears start to make your makeup run I pull you off the ground by your hair and take you to the next room remove the belt holding your arm back and throw you on the bed.

There on the bed I hand cuff you the headboard and tie your legs with rope to the the foot of the bed , then I start walking around the bed with a crop in hand, start smack different spots on your body starting with your right side I smack your inner right are arm then I move to your tits "smack " and you moan so I smack them again , then I move on down your side light slide the crop against your ribs and till I get to the part of the body where the hips meet the legs , and I smack again on the inner thigh and work my to the bottom of the bed where your feet are and at the foot of the bed lays a cane thin and whippy just like I like them and walk to the foot and grab your right foot , gently I kiss the top of your foot then I pick up the cane lightly start smacking the bottom of the your foot after minute or two I move to your left foot and do the same thing, after another couple of minutes , Iay the cane back down and pick up the crop and move to the left side of and start to work may way back to your let arm . And then Iset the crop on the night stand turn around and begin to make out with you while you are tie up.

While I make out with you I start to play with your tits and nipples lick, sucking and small bites all over , as I work my way down your body you cum again struggling against the rope tying you legs so I untie your legs while I begin to soft slide my tounge over your pussy lips lapping and kissing your pussy all over which makes you cum all over my face and divers me crazy which makes me goes predator and my *** instinct come out and really bury my face in your pussy which you cum again but this you wrap you legs around my body and head hold my head in place as you cum on it again .

After which I free your hands from the cuffs , and you claw my and pull my head even deep into your pussy and then release me and pull me up and kisses me and turning me over and playful start teasing and kissing my cock with your tounge and which has me grap you by the hair push you head down on my cock and I face fuck you, I cant take it any more and I blow my load hard and deep into the back of your throat and you swallow every last drop till there is nothing left and we collapse we each other .