Training of my slave. A special weekend. An inflatable xxl plug and a shocking wand

MGVelvet

MGVelvet
Posted (edited)

- Good morning, slave. Did you sleep well?
- I've had better nights, Master.
- Oh, you're complaining! It was a rhetorical question.
You're now silent. You know you shouldn't have. But now you're tired and you've made a mistake.
I put down the inflatable plug I'd planned for the session and look you in the eye.
- It seems to me that I didn't add any new object in yesterday's session. Since I make the rules anyway, I'll go and get what you deserve.

I'm back with an shocking wand.

- Double session for my slave this morning. You made me happy complaining
- I live for your pleasure, Master!
- It seems the plugs weren't big enough for your bitch's ass. We prepared him well, but not necessarily enough.
I put the wand away for now and use the inflatable dildo.
- Come on, open your mouth, we'll test it first in your mouth.
- Yes, Master.
- If anything happens, say no with your head so that I know I have to stop. Here, take it in your mouth.

I can see you opening your mouth wide. A real bitch, ready for anything!
I make you suck it, lick it and then put it straight in your mouth.
It's already big enough, so I inflate it up a bit and see if I can deflate it.
I inflate it up a bit more and see a stream of saliva coming out of your mouth.
I look into your eyes, but you don't move your head. You don't nod
As I gently stroke your hair, I inflate it a little more.
I can see that your eyes are getting misty. But you still don't say no.
As I gently stroke your hair, I blow it up just a little bit more.
I deflate the dildo and remove it from your mouth. You're salivating so much that you are ***d to spit. I take some of that saliva/spit mix and spread it on your face.

- Come on, enough lubricant, open your legs and offer me your ass, bitch, so I can stuff it in you.

Your ass is still quite stretched from the night before. I wonder if you've even grabbed one of the plugs near your cage to spend the night with.
Despite the dildo size, it fits easily.
I inflate it with less restraint than when it was in your mouth.
You start to moan. Louder and louder. You put your head down to free your hands, which were pressing against your sex.
- Oh, where do you think you are, you stupid, horny bitch?
- Master, please let your bitch explode!- That's out of the question!Grasp the cage in front of you with your hands.I'll open the top of the cage to give you more room.
You continue to play with yourself without listening to me until a shock makes you moan, but this time from *** rather than pleasure.
- Grasp the bars in front of you!Another shock.This time you obey.I gently pull the plug away from your ass.A little jolt on the thigh so that you understand the simple order not to move, and I go for my phone.Your ass, completely stretched by the dildo, excites me too much not to immortalize it.
I put the dildo back in and inflate it again.It's at its maximum.I send thrusts to the left, to the right, to my thighs, to the hollow of my loins, to my shoulders.- So you won't listen to your master?
- No, Master, no, no, no! But suddenly I really, really want to make you come. A desire to see and hear you.I move to your ass and begin to play with the plug.I take it out and put it back in, slowly at first to see your ass so stretched, then faster and faster.
- Make yourself come bitch
- Oh thank you Master!  Thank you!And your hands are rushing, insatiable.Your breathing accelerates and I feel you'll explode in 5 seconds.I pull the plug out of your ass and look at the crater in the center of your ass. You could easily fit 3 or 4 fingers in there.The *** makes you lose a few seconds, but when you hear me bend down and spit deep into your ass, you lose control completely. I'm not sure I've ever heard you explode so loud. For so long! My beautiful, ravaged ass bitch!

---

Click on the like button if you want to be caged up and used. Or the opposite. Or because you know it is good for my motivation and ego. Anyway click on like if you did not

Or even, like it if you finish reading without yawning

Yeah I do like likes.

---

Also English is not my language so, even if I try hard (no pun intended), I make mistakes. If you wanna correct me (no pun intended, I so much prefer the opposite) and my next writings, please dm me. It would be great

---

This series deals with both the training of my slave and the special arrangement, in parallel, of a separate room (you could call it a dungeon, but I don't like this term).
You need to imagine an empty space, and each story will see appear a new object.

Part 1: Sofa
Part 2: Large wooden table
Part 3: Bonds of attachment
Part 4 : Set of dildos
Part 5: Cage
Part 6: A set of anal plugs
Part 7: A pet bowl
Part 8: Shower

Edited by MGVelvet
better english ?
Posted
I had a good sleep master