A short bit of one of my story

Posted

The next day I came in early to check on a few projects my team was working on. When I felt everything was going according to plan I started waking towards your office. It was quiet and dark since no one was in that area. The light to your office was on so I walked in.

I stood at the door for a bit to stare at you.

You were wearing a beautiful white blouse and a blue skirt that zipped up from behind. The type of skirt that I could just sit down and watch you unzip it or even allow me to help you unzip so I could kiss your lower back as I helped you remove your panties. I could also smell your perfume which instantly aroused me. What are you doing to me? Are you feeling the same as I am? Do you want my arms around you kissing you passionately? Do you want me to rip off your clothes and ravage you like the *** I am feeling I am at the moment. I closed my eyes to calm myself. Just looking at you I wanted nothing more than to just touch you and kiss you.

As we walked to the back warehouse I had to take a few steps back from you so I could watch yourbeautiful ass. The way your skirt fell around your hips and hugged your thighs made my mind go back into the gutter again. When we arrived, I moved a few boxes for you and even took some of the books and papers that were placed on top of the shelves. You asked me if I could grab the other box.

“Where is it” I asked. “Could you point it out to me?” You turn your body so your back is facing me and you point upwards. I move closer to you so my body is barely an inch away from you. I can smell your hair and feel such beautiful energy coming from you. Damn I need to settle down or my cock will pop through the zipper of my jeans.

Posted
I'm getting aroused with the anticipation with what's coming next and the way you describe her clothes and body is wonderful. Get back to writing the ending I'll be waiting and don't screw it up.
Posted
So shite to read
Posted
42 minutes ago, edinburgh760226 said:
So shite to read

Unnecessary. Leave the guy alone. He's clearly building a story of what he enjoys and if that's not for you then move on

Widowkj
Posted
Read his profile more of the story there.
Posted
I have left him alone, I haven’t made any sort of personal attack on him. Merely expressing my thoughts on the writing. Can we only express our views when we like something? Too many snowflakes
Posted
7 hours ago, edinburgh760226 said:
I have left him alone, I haven’t made any sort of personal attack on him. Merely expressing my thoughts on the writing. Can we only express our views when we like something? Too many snowflakes

You have a right to an opinion but why not be supportive and give constructive feedback instead of calling what someone wrote "shite"

Posted
Thank you. I was giving small bits of my story. It isn't for everyone obviously and am looking for more of what the ladies like. I have others written but without the prologue and established setting this story is providing.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Oh I didn't see this message. Thank you. I would not give up. Write what comes to mind. You can always edit later.
Posted
We can discuss if you like. I will PM you.
Posted
It wouldn't let me message you.